Page 16 of 113 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Garcia View Post
    "Looks like that's it." Garcia replied, audibly disappointed that he couldn't finish off Wyatt. "A job well done, right?" He asked, glancing over to Alice.
    Alice smiled, though she still had questions in her mind.

"I'm not sure I heard anyone admit it yet but if Rock Knight was the other traitor then, yes, a job well done by all of us" Alice said.

"And I'll say, that was really quick overall. Even to me."

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    As the group gathered, Wyatt would be all smiles. The sun was rising, and it seemed he had a glow around him. Bending he would touch the ground with his hands, before looing up at the group.

"I want you all to know somthin' 'bout me. I've done horrible thangs to honorable, good, wonderful people. Thangs nightmare are made of. Years ago a woman named Sister Abigail. Found me. She raised me and molded me. She told me I was special. That I one day would a leader of men. That'd i'd leper to this rotten world. That I would to become a monster."

Bray's words would hang in the air for a bit as he looked down.

"That'd had to lose my soul to save this world. I had to lose my soul the good and evil are just fallacies. A bad man can save a life, and a good man could murder someone in cold blood. That people like American dream, bless her heart, are just mowing the figurative lawn, and pulling out them weeds by the roots. Her dream is my dream. To burn this world to nothing, so I can make the Eden is supposed to be. Without monsters like me."

Wyatt would look at Voodoo, then at the group. Smoke would surround him. a light above would shine.

"I might be monster, but I'm not a pig that's willing to liven in it's own' filth with Serial killers like Kira,. I refuse to let moral monsters run this world."

Suddenly Wyatt seemed to faded away as his shouts rang from everywhere.

MORAL MONSTER LIKE YOU, AMERICAN DREAM! I REFUSE TO WATCH YOU POISONOUR CHILDERN WITH LIES OF WONDERFUL WORLD WHILE THEY BATH IN THERE OWN FILTH. I WILL SAVE US. I AM FOREVER. I AM THE EATER OF WORDS."
    With that, it was over.
    Chricton pulled out his headphones and put IPod in his pocket.

"You're just like the one in my head, you know that? You talk about saving the world, saving the world through revenge, or burning. You bully, you kill, you murder the innocent. AND FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT? TO FULFILL YOUR DESTINY?"

"You hypocrite. What gives you the right? What gives you THE RIGHT TO OUR LIVES. OUR FATE I deny you, I resist you, and I will die before you make it out of here."

With his words Wyatt blinked out.

"You're not getting away from me."

Cricton flicked his hand and wormhole appeared in front of him.

"John, how did yo-"

"Shut up Harvey, I'll get to you in a minute."

With that Crichton walked through the wormhole.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    "I might be monster, but I'm not a pig that's willing to liven in it's own' filth with Serial killers like Kira,. I refuse to let moral monsters run this world."
    "Slander." Kira remarked coolly as he corrected his suit and tie not showing any emotion as Wyatt disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy man View Post

"Two of the addled mind are now gone from our midst. I'd call this a success. Nonetheless however I wish to return home to my life now."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "Two of the addled mind are now gone from our midst. I'd call this a success. Nonetheless however I wish to return home to my life now."
    The wormhole was still open as Crichton walked through, and as thus he heard Kira's comments.

"Bite me, pretty boy."

And then the Wormhole closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    The wormhole was still open as Crichton walked through, and as thus he heard Kira's comments.

"Bite me, pretty boy."

And then the Wormhole closed.
    "This is no time to be fighting amongst ourselves." American Dream said. "Though if Wyatt IS still out there and still intent on burning this world, I think only a Sorcerer Supreme or something powerful along those lines can hope to stop him or contain him. I don't know exactly what Crichton can do, or if Wyatt is out there or not."

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Wyatt's last words rang in American Dream's head as she pondered them.

"He ... wanted to burn the world. And yet, when he disappeared, he was smoking. If he wanted to burn the monsters, did he ... start with himself? By accident or design?"

She turned to Dr. Voodoo. "I hope you have your hand to play, if it turns out he didn't self-destruct or something."
    "I have already played my hand, Ameeican Dream. Wyatt's disappearance was..,against his consent. Being at the stage between life and death, I let him have a few last words, but now that the game is over, so is he. I have called in a friend of mine to dispose of this nuisance" Voodoo would tell American Dream, the light taking on a blue hue as he began to chant and the eye of Agamotto began to glow.
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "I have already played my hand, Ameeican Dream. Wyatt's disappearance was..,against his consent. Being at the stage between life and death, I let him have a few last words, but now that the game is over, so is he. I have called in a friend of mine to dispose of this nuisance" Voodoo would tell American Dream, the light taking on a blue hue as he began to chant and the eye of Agamotto began to glow.
    "Is there anything I can do?" American Dream asked.

In truth, American Dream was a street-level combatant. Magical forces such as those possessed here were out of her league. She doubted, in fact, that she could be of any direct help in what was happening.

At this point, she received a beeping on her communicator. She quickly answered it. The voice on the other end could be heard by the others in the vicinity.

"American Dream, this is Agent Ford. It's advisable that you and the other players in that Traitor Game evacuate the area as soon as you can. We have reason to believe that it is likely to become the equivalent of a major war zone. All those not prepared to deal with Godzilla vs. Mothra and Rodan type collateral damage should return to their own worlds immediately."

"Are you sure?" Dream said.

"Not entirely," Shannon's voice replied. "But it's not worth the risk to non-mystics and non-metahumans. You've done your part and found the last Traitor. Perhaps it's best you withdraw now and have faith that this situation will be sorted out somehow."

American Dream turned to the other players in the Traitor Game. "I trust you heard all that. SHIELD is saying that all those without super-powers should leave this world now and return home. Something really BIG is going to happen very soon, and it may be out of the league of most of us. So it's best we leave as soon as we can."
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 11-14-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    "Is there anything I can do?" American Dream asked.

In truth, American Dream was a street-level combatant. Magical forces such as those possessed here were out of her league. She doubted, in fact, that she could be of any direct help in what was happening.

At this point, she received a beeping on her communicator. She quickly answered it. The voice on the other end could be heard by the others in the vicinity.

"American Dream, this is Agent Ford. It's advisable that you and the other players in that Traitor Game evacuate the area as soon as you can. We have reason to believe that it is likely to become the equivalent of a major war zone. All those not prepared to deal with Godzilla vs. Motha and Rodan type collateral damage should return to their own worlds immediately."

"Are you sure?" Dream said.

"Not entirely," Shannon's voice replied. "But it's not worth the risk to non-mystics and non-metahumans. You've done your part and found the last Traitor. Perhaps it's best you withdraw now and have faith that this situation will be sorted out somehow."

American Dream turned to the other players in the Traitor Game. "I trust you heard all that. SHIELD is saying that all those without super-powers should leave this world now and return home. Something really BIG is going to happen very soon, and it may be out of the league of most of us. So it's best we leave as soon as we can."
    Ooc: don't leave yet.

Ooc: don't leave yet.
    OOC: Okay. I just thought I'd have Shannon put the option out there just in case the idea is that the players really are in over their heads here. But we'll wait and see anyway.

Incredible Member

"That's it? That's what all the fuss was about?" Blake paused, waiting for something else to happen. Seeing the similarly bewildered looks on the faces of the other game participants, he pushed the big red button on his chair, causing it to lift off the ground and hover.

"Well, ah'm outta here, y'all. See ya." He raised a glass with some unidentified beverage in a toast to the others. Then, with a big boom, a portal opened behind Blake, sweeping the man and his chair away to his next gig.

American Dream stood cautiously, awaiting any sort of trouble. She knew that if things got as bad as Shannon Ford was saying, it would be her duty to help evacuate any non-powered civillians in the area.

She could sense it. The climax was coming soon. And perhaps the climax would change the course of events here.

And it was then at this point that the scenery blurred around her, and appeared to change. They now appeared to be somewhere near the Swiss Alps. A large word, as if from an old movie title card, appeared out of nowhere.

HEIDI

At once, a young girl appeared roaming the grassy fields, as a motion picture score out of old 60's movies played. It was then at that point that the score was interrupted by a record needle scratch.

A bizarre figure appeared on the scene. American Dream had seen his pictures in old files, but never met him in person. It was NFL Superpro.

"Uh uh! No way!" NFL Superpro exclaimed. "This ending didn't work back in 1968, and it doesn't work now! Shoo! Scram! Vamoose! Get out of here!" And with that, he kicked the Heidi title card over some football goal posts that had somehow appeared at that very moment.

And then the scenery blurred again. The Swiss Alps, the goalposts, the Heidi title card, and NFL Superpro had all vanished just as suddenly as they came, and American Dream and the others were once again standing in the Louisiana countryside.

"What was THAT all about?" American Dream asked.

Shannon Ford's voice, still on the other side of the communicator, spoke up. "My dad was a big football fan. He told me all about it. Never mind this. I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything else that's happened or may happen in this Traitor Game."

"In other words... " American Dream began. She did not finish, for at that moment, a colorful image appeared accompanied by the sound of a choir.

"A BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT!" proclaimed a voice. The logo then disappeared from sight.

American Dream then turned to the others. "Okay, we can just pretend THAT didn't happen. But we'd better be ready for whatever happens next."

OOC: And for the record, the incident referenced above happened before I was born. My dad (who I still miss a lot) told me about it, though.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 11-21-2014 at 07:45 PM.

The Light at the end of the tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Crichton View Post
    Chricton pulled out his headphones and put IPod in his pocket.

"You're just like the one in my head, you know that? You talk about saving the world, saving the world through revenge, or burning. You bully, you kill, you murder the innocent. AND FOR WHAT? FOR WHAT? TO FULFILL YOUR DESTINY?"

"You hypocrite. What gives you the right? What gives you THE RIGHT TO OUR LIVES. OUR FATE I deny you, I resist you, and I will die before you make it out of here."

With his words Wyatt blinked out.

"You're not getting away from me."

Cricton flicked his hand and wormhole appeared in front of him.

"John, how did yo-"

Elizabeth would up a tear in space to follow Crichton. As she walked towards it, she would address the group."

"Wyatt can't win! We have to stop him, no matter the cost."

However, something unexpected would accrue, the tear would close, and a light would rain from the heavens. As the light blinded the players, in the wake, a goddess.

"Now there is no need for that Elizabeth. I have the Wyatt problem under control."

Elizabeth would stare in bewilderment at the sudden appearance of the woman. However, All words fell short

" So off you must be wondering who I am, and to that I say that I am Paultina! Goddess of Light and protector of Humanity. So it's my job to know everyone's name. As for how did I stop Wyatt? I put my best man on the job, a job he's already finished I might add. As we speak Wyatt is be secured.

"Wait, you're the protector of humanity, yet you let this event unfold! You all but admitted you could stop this at anytime!"

A slight glare appeared on the goddess's face as she hear Elizabeth's complaint.

"Your appreciation of my actions are so heartwarming, Elizabeth. Honestly Everyone, If it was up to me, I would have stopped Wyatt at the start, however, I can't intervene for every situation. Wyatt was becoming an even bigger problem. Doctor Voodoo asked for my help, and we agreed I had to step in. However, I'm not allowed to stop a traitor game by rules, so I had to wait. You'd all be surprised by how much bureaucracy there is in being a god. It's a headache. Anyway, the game is over, and you all can go. If you have any questions before that, I'm more than willing to answer."

"Mission accomplished, then", Grimm stated.

In his mind, he added "I guess???".

He looked around at the others.

"Getting it done without a shot fired, is outstanding" he added. Considering some of the characters we have here."

"Your appreciation of my actions are so heartwarming, Elizabeth. Honestly Everyone, If it was up to me, I would have stopped Wyatt at the start, however, I can't intervene for every situation. Wyatt was becoming an even bigger problem. Doctor Voodoo asked for my help, and we agreed I had to step in. However, I'm not allowed to stop a traitor game by rules, so I had to wait. You'd all be surprised by how much bureaucracy there is in being a god. It's a headache. Anyway, the game is over, and you all can go. If you have any questions before that, I'm more than willing to answer."
    "All right. I have several. Where is Wyatt?" American Dream asked. "Before you showed up, I was going to see if I could find his Wyatt Family associates Harper and Rowan and see if they knew anything. I'll admit I was getting a little desperate."

"I'm not going to ask why you didn't give any indication you were getting involved in this earlier. I'll assume you didn't want Wyatt to find out and know."

"Now, can we be sure Wyatt has been apprehended and won't cause any trouble greater than making a few overly cynical and pretentious speeches?"

"Oh I new Wyatt was a Threat. The all seeing eye of Paultina see, well, all. However, I can't just step in at every threat to humanity, as much as I'd like to. There are rules even Gods have to follow. That include traitor game rules.

"As for where is? Under my custody in Skyland. As for what I'll do with? Locking has to due for now. There not much else I can, sadly. Does that suit your needs? You all can now leave"

As the goddess finished speaking, portal's opened for the players to leave.
    Last edited by Josh; 12-10-2014 at 12:09 PM.