Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

All the fighting displeased Furball. He let out a roar of irritation and anger:

GRAAAARRRR!!!!!!

"In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by Bray Wyatt View Post
    Bray seemed un amused by the man.

"See? You're one of the reason this world is so messed up, man. Ya use the good news to justify ya hate. Ya think the holy water is still pure when words of vile hate are mixed in, huh? Ya ain't nothing but a moral monster, using religion for pure evil."
    "Bray Wyatt and I disagree on a lot of things," American Dream said. "But he has a legitimate point here. Demogoblin here is a good example of those who would twist religion to use it for their own hateful agendas. The only difference between him and most of them is that Demogoblin has demonic powers."

"I looked it up. The 'Inferno' event. The second Hobgoblin met with N'astirh, one of the major demon masters of Belasco's Limbo, and was granted demonic powers. Later, the demonic powers split from him and became a seperate entity who we all called 'Demogoblin' for lack of a better name."

The one girl then took a shot at Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bray Wyatt View Post
    As Wyatt was sent back by the shot, he hit the ground hard. As Elllie watched, Wyatt started moving, soon, he lifted himself up like a crab. He walked towards her.

"Hahaha! Is that all, girl! I told ya! I am forever! "
    Quote Originally Posted by foul-mouthed girl with gun View Post
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#990000"][CENTER]"..." She snorted, breaking out into a giggle. "I'm sorry, but who fucking talks like that? Blah blah exposition monologue. Stiff as a board--" She turned, looking at the speaker. And fell silent immediately.

"...Are you a super hero?! Now it makes sense, you talking like a piece of wood!" She was seated near American Dream in an instant, looking up in awe. "Whoa. Can I have an autograph? Doubt I'd get one back home. And yours too, Rock Guy!" She sniffed, turning back to Wyatt.
    "Sure." American Dream said. "I'm American Dream, leader of the Avengers." She quickly moved to sign the girl's autograph.

Okay, so, like, I arrived at this totally lame place or whatever and some old guy was all 'blahblahblahBORING!'

"OH MY GLOB. ARE YOU STILL TALKING?! GAH!"

So, then some totally un-lumpy girl shot him or something. Which made it not boring for a minute. But then I was getting bored again and this shiny dude totally started with the tunes!

"YEAH! Now it's, like, totally a party! Check out THESE totally lumpin' moves!"

And I totally shook it. Shook it HARD. Which showed everyone how awesome I am, like they didn't already know.

"Fucking sweeet. Yes!" She fist pumped, super pleased. "Thanks American Dream and Rock Knight! Those are so going in my backpack. I mean, it's like a dream, I never expected to find real ones after the world went to ****." She pointed out.

"You guys are the man!" She grinned, looking...

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    All the fighting displeased Furball. He let out a roar of irritation and anger:

GRAAAARRRR!!!!!!

...was that thing roaring at her like a Clicker? It wasn't a Clicker from the looks of it...still. Damn annoying roar. Her only response was a gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post

Okay, so, like, I arrived at this totally lame place or whatever and some old guy was all 'blahblahblahBORING!'

So, then some totally un-lumpy girl shot him or something. Which made it not boring for a minute. But then I was getting bored again and this shiny dude totally started with the tunes!

And I totally shook it. Shook it HARD. Which showed everyone how awesome I am, like they didn't already know.

"...Holy ****, it actually is a dream. That's a talking cloud." She stared in disbelief, rubbing her eye to see if it was a hallucination.

Nooooope. Real. "Well damn."

Last edited by NovaPrimeX; 10-22-2014 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX View Post

"...Holy ****, it actually is a dream. That's a talking cloud." She stared in disbelief, rubbing her eye to see if it was a hallucination.

Nooooope. Real. "Well damn."

This totally un-hot girl was, like, staring at me. Rude.

"Your eyes are totally NOT deceiving you. These lumps are, like, one hundred percent natural!"

I continued to totally rock out, making everyone else jealous of my totally HOT moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    "Oh come on now, think of this a vacation. By the look of you, seem you work yaself to death. Take a load of. I know it seems bad but who knows? Ya might find a girl to fancy."
    He corrected his tie. "I am in a happy relationship. In fact you are keeping me away from her right now when you abducted me. I bought take away. A hamburger with all the toppings and another with everything except tomato. I know it's not good for you but I work out in the gym now so I can indulge in decadence once in awhile." Then more people spoke up. A talking cloud that rude child and some clad in spandex. Kira didn't want to know what she did for her day job. "What is stopping us from walking out of here, other than the fact that it would ruin my ansamble."
    Last edited by Jeremi; 10-22-2014 at 12:38 PM.

"Quite the gathering you have here", Alice said as she looked around curiously at the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    Taking a moment, Bray would then again speak.

""Let me get down to brass tax, You're all here for a traitor game. Now some of ya are like; Bray what's traitor game? Well friends, it's simple, really. My co-host, Brother Voodoo who you'll meet later and I have picked two agents and Traitors. The traitor will kill one of ya every round, while the agents try to guess which of ya are apart of my flock. Simple, right? Any questions?"

Bray wouls the turn away.
    "Okay," Alice said to herself, "not something I've seen before".

"I'll just have to see how this plays out."

Quote Originally Posted by Who is this? View Post
    "I'll just have to see how this plays out."[/COLOR][/FONT]

That alabaster white skin, her posture, those well manicured hands, Kira bit his lower lip inconspicuously at the sight of Alice.

He would have wanted to reveal his true nature to this girl, he was getting tired of the old girlfriend, plus she was starting to smell so it was perhaps time to seek out greener pastures. He thought back to the finger nail clippings, they implied that his lucky streak would continue. While Kira had a stoic look on his face he was smiling inside.

Something was stirring in the Sunnydale Hellmouth, something new. What is it his time? Buffy Summers wondered to herself. So much for my plans to study for midterms. As she approached the opening' she saw that a tunnel had opened where none had been before. Drawing a stake, she cautiously peered into its depths. Suddenly she felt herself swept up and hurled right into the tunnel's mouth. She landed ... elsewhere. Looking around she saw that she was surrounded by a strange group of creatures. One young girl was a vampire, another entity was clearly some sort of demon, but others were like nothing Buffy had ever seen. Was that a talking purple cloud!?
    Last edited by Anodyne; 10-23-2014 at 07:13 AM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by girl from a very troubled world View Post
    [SIZE=3][COLOR="#990000"][CENTER]"Fucking sweeet. Yes!" She fist pumped, super pleased. "Thanks American Dream and Rock Knight! Those are so going in my backpack. I mean, it's like a dream, I never expected to find real ones after the world went to ****." She pointed out.

"You guys are the man!" She grinned, looking...
    By 'the man', American Dream assumed the girl meant 'the best', and not 'the oppressive establishment'.

From the way the girl looked and acted, it was difficult to tell if there even WAS an 'establishment' left in her world. It was clear to American Dream that this girl had seen a lot of terrible things. This girl, Shannon Carter guessed, came from a world where some sort of war or disaster had caused massive change. And it was obvious that 'superheroes' did not exist in the world she came from. Whatever had happened, it was clear that people like this girl had to get tough and fight just to survive.

Tactfully, American Dream chose not to ask about the world the girl came from. If the girl wished to talk about it, American Dream would let her do it on her own terms.

"Thank you," she said. "Excuse me, I don't think I caught your name."

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post

"Hahaha! 'Tis nay troubleth! Many a fan hast ask'd f'r mine gracious autograph and thoust a strong spirit which makes doing the requesteth yea bett'r! I'm sure thy cater-cousins will be quite jealous! That means friend."
    Rock Knight explained. But then something caught Parrot Grass's attention and so the plant hopped over towards the Princess who was so totally showing off her rocking moves, and hopped up in down in his pot.

"Lumpy! Filled or covered with lumps!Clumpy, curdy, nubbly!" The plant sprouted off as Rock Knight approached his friend.

"Ah, thither ye are parrot grass! Thou hopp'd aroint so quietly, I was not yea acknown until I didn't heareth thy voice! Who is this thou've met? Someone of great imp'rtance taking into account that star. 'Tis a rocking pleasure to meeteth thou! I'm Rock Knight!" He'd re-introduce himself as he extended a hand towards the lumpy being.

"...You don't have to stare like that, you know. You're wondering about where I'm from. Yeah, many things are shitty...but it's how I was raised. The world I grew up in. Where the last of us struggle to make it through day by day."

"But I fought like hell and I walked through hell...and I made it. I keep making it through. I'm not really worried about what this guy is talking about. I've seen worse. And killed worse people too."

"And...it's Ellie."

Last edited by NovaPrimeX; 10-22-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCourier View Post
    "Lumpy! Filled or covered with lumps!Clumpy, curdy, nubbly!" The plant sprouted off as Rock Knight approached his friend.

"Ah, thither ye are parrot grass! Thou hopp'd aroint so quietly, I was not yea acknown until I didn't heareth thy voice! Who is this thou've met? Someone of great imp'rtance taking into account that star. 'Tis a rocking pleasure to meeteth thou! I'm Rock Knight!" He'd re-introduce himself as he extended a hand towards the lumpy being.
    Okay, so then this TOTALLY hot knight who's way better than Finn or that jerk Brad (Call me, Brad!) was, like, falling all over himself to get to these luscious lumps! Of course, I was majorly cool and suave and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by like, thoughts or whatevs
    OHMYGLOBOHMYGLOBOHMYGLOB!!!

So, I extended my hand all princess-like and he was all like 'Ohhhhh, LSP! You're soooo hot!' and I was all like, 'Yeah, dude, I know.'

"Oh, hey, Rock Knight. I'm just, like, the princess of all lumpy space or whatever. You know... No big. You kick out some totally rockin' jams. You should totally play Ooo sometime. That place is soooo lame. You need to coolify it or whatevs.

What's with the plant? Is it like, your salad or something?"
    Last edited by Nschornhorst; 10-22-2014 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    He corrected his tie. "I am in a happy relationship. In fact you are keeping me away from her right now when you abducted me. I bought take away. A hamburger with all the toppings and another with everything except tomato. I know it's not good for you but I work out in the gym now so I can indulge in decadence once in awhile." Then more people spoke up. A talking cloud that rude child and some clad in spandex. Kira didn't want to know what she did for her day job. "What is stopping us from walking out of here, other than the fact that it would ruin my ansamble."

Wyatt turned away slightly, motioning to one of his followers about something. He would then turn to Kira.

"What's stopping you? I could stop you if you ran, but you won't leave. You'll find a reason to stay"

A reason to stay for Kira would appear almost like it was timed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alice in Wyatt's land View Post

"Quite the gathering you have here", Alice said as she looked around curiously at the others.

"I'll just have to see how this plays out."[/COLOR][/FONT]

"Ya'll be playin' it out, miss. Don't you worry 'bout dat."

Wyatt would tip is hat, his arms welcoming the woman.

"Name's Bray Wyatt, welcome to my humble home. Ya name's Alice right? Ya hungry? I know you're on a unique diet."

That be Bray's way of informing Alice that he what she is as he smiled slightly.

'I sent some of my brotha's to get'cha somethin' that fits dat need. It might be awhile. Hope you don't mind."

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post

That alabaster white skin, her posture, those well manicured hands, Kira bit his lower lip inconspicuously at the sight of Alice.

He would have wanted to reveal his true nature to this girl, he was getting tired of the old girlfriend, plus she was starting to smell so it was perhaps time to seek out greener pastures. He thought back to the finger nail clippings, they implied that his lucky streak would continue. While Kira had a stoic look on his face he was smiling inside.
    "Wyatt's would turn to Kira and would whisper in his ear.

"Like I said earlier, someone might catch ya fancy. Hehehehehehe."

Staff Sergeant John Grimm took in an overview of the surroundings and the others who had assembled here.

Some, such as the purple being, seemed very out of place. He had seen some strange things in his career, in his lifetime, so he wasn't about to assume the worst of the strange.

The women, caught his eye as well. "Concentrate on priorities!" he thought to himself. "The socializing can happen later. If we're on point."

Upon hearing the overview of the game, John took out a field book and entered the important details in case he forgot them later.

"In spite of those circumstances..." John said to himself as he reread his entry, "it's always good to breath in the Earth's air for a change."