Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

"Sittin' here in mah Big Damn Chair, ah gotta say- ah've done traveled just about everwhere there is. Seen just about everthing there is ta see.

"But now, ah'm on a mission. Ah'm lookin' fer the best talent out there in th' vocal world. Someone who kin tell a story through the power of music. The cleanest, purest voices that kin unlock the mysteries of creation itself.

"Ah've been called a lot of thangs- some nicer'n others. More'n a few a the bad ones ah deserve. Mah name...

"Is SHELTRON!!!"

"But y'all kin call me Blake."

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bray Watt
    Bray seemed un amused by the man.

"See? You're one of the reason this world is so messed up, man. Ya use the good news to justify ya hate. Ya think the holy water is still pure when words of vile hate are mixed in, huh? Ya ain't nothing but a moral monster, using religion for pure evil."

Bray would then glare at the man.

"Ya the kinda person I hate the most. Ya the reason she choice me to save this world."
    "The feeling, I assure you, is entirely mutual." Demogoblin growled, "I will withhold active pursuit of my mission for now, but know this. All sinners will eventually be led to fatal salvation by my hand, and once I'm finished with you, blasphemer, I promise that the false idol to whom you align yourself shall be next."

Quote Originally Posted by Blue-clad shield-bearer
    "Bray Wyatt and I disagree on a lot of things," American Dream said. "But he has a legitimate point here. Demogoblin here is a good example of those who would twist religion to use it for their own hateful agendas. The only difference between him and most of them is that Demogoblin has demonic powers."

"I looked it up. The 'Inferno' event. The second Hobgoblin met with N'astirh, one of the major demon masters of Belasco's Limbo, and was granted demonic powers. Later, the demonic powers split from him and became a seperate entity who we all called 'Demogoblin' for lack of a better name."
    "You." Demogoblin hissed, hovering towards her on his glider, "I've seen garb of your like before. Yes, the shield-bearing avenger that allied himself with the Spider wore was clad as you are now." He scoffed, steering himself uncomfortably close to the hero, "If you were anything like him, I suppose you would presume yourself saintly enough to be undeserving of retribution. And perhaps the more impressionable may mistake you as such, but I see. Oh, yes, I see. You are as much a sinner as all who infest this world, and you will meet your due soon enough."

Another source of light approached the group, originating from the bizarre torch held by a man whose ethnicity was unquestionably Mexican.

"Ugh...aye aye aye. I think I was better off in Hell. At least I could shoot the pendejos there." He grumbled, his accent thick.

Surprisingly, the skull shaped torch spoke back, his voice a chipper English accent. "Well, you could, but it seems our host is well acquainted with eating lead."

"Heh! You got that right Johnson. That puto culo gordo probably has enough to supply an army judging by his belly."
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 10-22-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lump-ish Royalty View Post
    Okay, so then this TOTALLY hot knight who's way better than Finn or that jerk Brad (Call me, Brad!) was, like, falling all over himself to get to these luscious lumps! Of course, I was majorly cool and suave and stuff.

So, I extended my hand all princess-like and he was all like 'Ohhhhh, LSP! You're soooo hot!' and I was all like, 'Yeah, dude, I know.'

"Oh, hey, Rock Knight. I'm just, like, the princess of all lumpy space or whatever. You know... No big. You kick out some totally rockin' jams. You should totally play Ooo sometime. That place is soooo lame. You need to coolify it or whatevs.

What's with the plant? Is it like, your salad or something?"

"A princess thou sayeth? Well that makes the hon'r of meeting thou yea bett'r! 'Tis not oft that I cometh across royalty in mine rocking travels. As f'r this 'ooo', I'm afraid I've not heard of it. though if thou thinketh I couldst endue some excitement to it, than haply once this o'er we may goeth thither togeth'r! Hrm?"
    Rock Knight seemed confused by her query. "My princess, he is nay nutritional snack. He is mine companions whose stuck with me through thick and thin. He is Parrot Grass!"

"Stupid! To be lacking in intelligence, make poor decisions! Dumb, idiot, moron!" Parrot Grass squawked as Rock Knight cleared his throat. "AHEM. "Putting that aside howev'r, I hast a special numbereth I'm willing to playeth and I thinketh thou'll enjoyeth! it's call'd. . Deathball!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwBPoWl5S0U

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Some Guy In A Suit of Armor View Post
    "Stupid! To be lacking in intelligence, make poor decisions! Dumb, idiot, moron!" Parrot Grass squawked as Rock Knight cleared his throat. "AHEM. "Putting that aside howev'r, I hast a special numbereth I'm willing to playeth and I thinketh thou'll enjoyeth! it's call'd. . Deathball!"
    Blake Shelton hovered over the rest of the group in his Big Damn Chair, holding his hands over his ears as the Rock Knight played.

"What th' Hail?" he admonished the golden cavalier. "That's too dang loud!"

"Now, ah admit that song's a little outside of mah wheelhouse, but there ain't even any singin'." He shook his head. "Sorry bud, maybe next time try playin' something that'll showcase your personality a little bit more. Ah don't know- maybe a Gregorian chant, or somethin' on a lute. Then come back next year an' try again."

He waved the Rock Knight away dismissively.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    "What's stopping you? I could stop you if you ran, but you won't leave. You'll find a reason to stay"
    "As I mentioned it would ruin my suit." Then he gave Wyatt a look over. "..." One sleeve was more rolled up than the other. Kira would calmly go closer and roll both sleeves up properly the satisfaction on his face was evident.

"Like I said earlier, someone might catch ya fancy. Hehehehehehe."
    Kira got some spit in his ear...he'd take a handkerchief and wipe it out. This attack of personal space from Wyatt, forgetting the fact that Kira did the same thing just mere minutes ago, would prompt the other to show up. Though no one else could see it, or so Kira thought.

~Menacing~

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.The laughter had a definite tinge of madness to it.You think. You think any of you know what's going on here. None of you have a clue."He points Wynona at an empty part of the wall."SHUT UP HARVEY. I WAS TALKING.""Now where was I? Oh yeah. FATSO over there is going to get us all killed for some stupid urn. AND I'M STUCK HERE, WITH ALL OF YOU CAUSE I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO...you know what. None of you want to here my life's story. Just call me when someone needs shot."

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    That alabaster white skin, her posture, those well manicured hands, Kira bit his lower lip inconspicuously at the sight of Alice.

He would have wanted to reveal his true nature to this girl, he was getting tired of the old girlfriend, plus she was starting to smell so it was perhaps time to seek out greener pastures. He thought back to the finger nail clippings, they implied that his lucky streak would continue. While Kira had a stoic look on his face he was smiling inside.
    Alice could not help but notice his attention.

She turned towards him and asked, "may I help you sir?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    "Ya'll be playin' it out, miss. Don't you worry 'bout dat."

Wyatt would tip is hat, his arms welcoming the woman.

"Name's Bray Wyatt, welcome to my humble home. Ya name's Alice right? Ya hungry? I know you're on a unique diet."

That be Bray's way of informing Alice that he what she is as he smiled slightly.
    Alice was amused by the Bray Wyatt fellow.

"Yes," she said to him, "I am Alice".

"And though I'm not in need of anything at the moment, I appreciate you and your brother's southern hospitality. It has been a while."

Quote Originally Posted by Mmm... View Post
    Alice could not help but notice his attention.

She turned towards him and asked, "may I help you sir?"
    Time to turn on the charm. "Your presence is more than enough to lift my spirit."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Time to turn on the charm. "Your presence is more than enough to lift my spirit."
    "That's your line? Might as well said hey baby. Wanna see my spaceship?"

"Just like my old buddy Maldus she's a vampire. Which hey, I don't judge if you go for that type of thing. Just remember buddy. Safeword."

"You're good to go."
    Last edited by Thuro Pendragon; 10-23-2014 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post

That alabaster white skin, her posture, those well manicured hands, Kira bit his lower lip inconspicuously at the sight of Alice.

He would have wanted to reveal his true nature to this girl, he was getting tired of the old girlfriend, plus she was starting to smell so it was perhaps time to seek out greener pastures. He thought back to the finger nail clippings, they implied that his lucky streak would continue. While Kira had a stoic look on his face he was smiling inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    "That's your line? Might as well said hey baby. Wanna see my spaceship?"

"Just like my old buddy Maldus she's a vampire. Which hey, I don't judge if you go for that type of thing. Just remember buddy. Safeword."

"You're good to go."
    Alice could not help but wonder why so many people here seemed to know... what she was.

She put it aside for the moment. It wasn't a disadvantage here to be a vampire, after all. At least it didn't appear that way.

"Don't mind him," Alice said to Kira.

"More than happy to lift your spirits. I'm sure we can be good friends."

"Huh." She turned, giving an aside glance at Alice, then Kira, then back and forth.

Then she couldn't help it, bursting out laughing. "Maaaaaaan, is that what flirting was like back then? Creepy stares, lip biting and a one liner? Not even a name first? Sounds almost as weird as Facebook. But...if that's what it's like, kudos I guess."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    "...You don't have to stare like that, you know. You're wondering about where I'm from. Yeah, many things are shitty...but it's how I was raised. The world I grew up in. Where the last of us struggle to make it through day by day."

"But I fought like hell and I walked through hell...and I made it. I keep making it through. I'm not really worried about what this guy is talking about. I've seen worse. And killed worse people too."

"And...it's Ellie."

"You have my respect." American Dream said. "To go through all that you have. As for Wyatt, he goes on and on about how bad the world has become, but instead of trying to change it for the better, he just wants to see it burn. What he says sometimes sounds like the rantings of a madman, but it's best to be careful around him. Wyatt ... especially this version of him ... knows some really crazy tricks."

Quote Originally Posted by Demogoblin View Post
    "You." Demogoblin hissed, hovering towards her on his glider, "I've seen garb of your like before. Yes, the shield-bearing avenger that allied himself with the Spider wore was clad as you are now." He scoffed, steering himself uncomfortably close to the hero, "If you were anything like him, I suppose you would presume yourself saintly enough to be undeserving of retribution. And perhaps the more impressionable may mistake you as such, but I see. Oh, yes, I see. You are as much a sinner as all who infest this world, and you will meet your due soon enough."
    "I'm not saying I'm perfect, or without sin." American Dream replied. "And neither was Captain America. But like Captain America before me, I work to inspire people to do the right thing. To help those in need, and to defend those who cannot defend themselves. We make mistakes, and sometimes we may stumble. We've all got flaws and imperfections. But I at least try to be the best I can be, and to inspire others to do good."

"But what about you? What good have you done in the world? You go on about sin and retribution, but have you done anything to help make the world a better place?"

Quote Originally Posted by Delightful View Post
    "Don't mind him," Alice said to Kira.

"More than happy to lift your spirits. I'm sure we can be good friends."
    "He's a rambling lunatic, not like us." Kira replied before leaning down and kissing her on the hand. "Yoshikage Kira, and I am hoping that would be the case. You need a strong foundation to stand on in times like these."

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Then she couldn't help it, bursting out laughing. "Maaaaaaan, is that what flirting was like back then? Creepy stares, lip biting and a one liner? Not even a name first? Sounds almost as weird as Facebook. But...if that's what it's like, kudos I guess."
    "You give a name when you find the time to do so." Kira replied offhand.

A]s the players started to get to know each other, the twilight was nearing it end. The night sat still, loud shouts could be heard coming from the barn.

"Gggaaaah!"