Page 55 of 113 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast

Default Traitormania re-presentation: The third round

10-24-2013, 12:22 AM Froggy

"Well, I think a four letter word is appropriate here, and that's ****" Makkari would say. "This also casts a light on those who voted for Cena, and probably everyone else who didn't vote Rasslor, including myself. Now, we can all share our reasons and come to some kind of conclusion on who to vote next, or we can be antagonistic and doom the universe to HIM" Makkari would say, nodding to a pic of bray wyatt

10-24-2013, 12:23 AM Josh M

Traitor games: Traitormania!

The current roster is the following.

Froggy as................. Makkari the Eternal (Marvel Comics)
    Anodyne as............... The Trickster and Mindy Hong (DC Comics)
    Jeremi as................. Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
    JDogindy as............... Josh, Yoko, and Brett (Team Galaxy)
    Hugo Fowl as............. Gilgamesh (Carnival Phantasm)
    NovaprimeX as......... Agent York (Red vs Blue)
    Rambertino as......... Mister Anderson (.......................ANDERSON)
    Chris Lang as............ American Dream (M2 universe)
    Opalord as............... Ms. Peacock (Skullgirls)

Voted out:

Vycesyn as............... Gangrel (Attitude era WWE/WWF) : No role.
    Captain England as ... John Cena (WWE/ Fruity Pebbles) : no role

Killed:
    Josh M as..The Miz (WWE]: Hung and burnt by firework aftermath.
    Yun Lao as. The Blacker Baron (Anarchy Reigns): Teeth pulled, branded, dunked into boiling metal:no role
    The MunchKING as..... Rasslor (Dial M for Monkey): choked out, tied to a bus, rammed into a barn, then explosion!: The Agent!
    Sharkerbob as........... Ultraboy (DC Comics)Hit by a bus, flung into a barn, then explosion! :Inactive.
    This card is subject to change

10-24-2013, 12:31 AM NovaPrimeX

"...Are you kidding me? ****. D...how screwed are we?"

"Statistically the chances of survival now are low. If you had gone with my suggestion, we--"

"Not now with the lecture, alright D? Let's figure out a way past this."

"The likelihood of that is once more, slim, but I will run all possible scenarios."

"Goddammit. Well that could have gone better."

10-24-2013, 12:39 AM Hugo Fowl

Gilgamesh to be frank was more then a little surprised at events. But now, at the idea as small and as pathetic as it was that he could be in danger? Well, it had a reaction all right.

The King was enraged.

"I will not tolerate it.... I will not be made the VICTIM! I AM GILGAMESH! AND I WILL NOT WAIT TO DIE, LIKE SOME MONGREL IN A CORNER! You.

He turned on Agent York as his Gate activated behind him.

"What sort of guarantee do we have that YOU are not the traitor? Modern explosives I have known of one to use...Who is to say that you could not have done the last murders?!"

10-24-2013, 12:56 AM NovaPrimeX

"You don't have a guarantee. Nobody here is guaranteed to not be the traitor. And yes, it can very well have been me. I am skilled with explosives. I'm a soldier, through and through. All I can say in my defense is that I have killed. Many, many times. Typically through a shotgun blast to the face. I'm a simple guy. If I wanted you dead, it'd be simple. Not flashy."

"York, admitting experience with killing does not help our standing."

"Neither would lying, D."

10-24-2013, 11:04 AM JDogindy

Even in spite of the burning wreckage, the smoldering remains of a building, and two more casualties to the fray, the trio only had one thing to say this time.

"This stinks."

The group got it wrong again, and pissed off CM Punk in the process. Considering the sheer magnitude of this murder, they now realize that it might as well be time to go after somebody in particular. Without any doubt, when they get the opportunity, they will make their decision immediately and not give it a second thought.

10-24-2013, 11:46 AM Anodyne

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk
    Hey, just so you all and Wyatt, The Voice of the voiceless has guessed right!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rasslor
    "Behold, I am saying that Peacock here was the killer. NOW can I get my matches on?"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rasslor
    "I am Right. The Killer is Mrs. peacock."

Mrs. Peacock vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk
    "Just so guys feel even worse, I'll let you know this, Rasslor was the voice of the voiceless, the agent!"
    "Hey, Mindy!" exclaimed James. "Remember you said earlier that Ms. Peacock could have killed the Miz? I think you may have been right. Punk said the Voice of the Voiceless had guessed right; we now know that the Voice of the Voiceless was The Rasslor; and The Rasslor voted for Ms. Peacock."

"Yes," said Mindy, "but Punk said The Voice had guessed right before The Rasslor accused Ms. Peacock."

"Well," replied James, "The Rasslor's previous vote was for the Blacker Baron, who turned out to be innocent; so The Rasslor's correct vote must have been the one he cast for Ms. Peacock."

"If Punk was telling the truth," Mindy commented.

10-24-2013, 01:40 PM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by The Trickster and Mindy
    "Well," replied James, "The Rasslor's previous vote was for the Blacker Baron, who turned out to be innocent; so The Rasslor's correct vote must have been the one he cast for Ms. Peacock."

"I don't see why Punk wouldn't be telling the truth." American Dream replied. "I think we can take him at his word for now."

"In any case, I think it's reasonable to assume that Ms. Peacock is the one Rasslor guessed. So I'm voting for Ms. Peacock. In the Wyatt compound. With the bus."

OOC: Vote for Ms. Peacock.

10-24-2013, 03:39 PM Anodyne

Quote Originally Posted by American Dream
    "I don't see why Punk wouldn't be telling the truth." American Dream replied. "I think we can take him at his word for now."

"In any case, I think it's reasonable to assume that Ms. Peacock is the one Rasslor guessed. So I'm voting for Ms. Peacock. In the Wyatt compound. With the bus."

OOC: Vote for Ms. Peacock.
    The Trickster shrugged. "I guess we'll just have to assume that Rasslor gave Punk a heads-up before he voted.

OOC: I thought it was too soon to start voting again, but I too vote for Ms. Peacock.

10-24-2013, 04:15 PM Opalord

Peacock listened quietly as the accusations were flung her way. She sighed and smiled magnanimously, eerily similar to a piranha with her metal molars.

"Now now, sees, yous all comin at this from the wrong angle. Says you the agent, right? Yous know whos one a the snitches is with your guess. Do yous vote em out first? A course not! Yous work on findin the other one, because yous can buck out the first at any time from then on! Sos just because Rasslor voted for sweet little ol' me, don't mean I'm a God damn snitch" The last part, she growled like a rottwiler, staring daggers at the group as if daring them to contradict her

10-24-2013, 04:16 PM Hugo Fowl

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne
    "Hey, Mindy!" exclaimed James. "Remember you said earlier that Ms. Peacock could have killed the Miz? I think you may have been right. Punk said the Voice of the Voiceless had guessed right; we now know that the Voice of the Voiceless was The Rasslor; and The Rasslor voted for Ms. Peacock."

"Yes," said Mindy, "but Punk said The Voice had guessed right before The Rasslor accused Ms. Peacock."

Now the silence was truly palpable. Like a barrier in and of itself around the King of Heroes as red eyes turned from Agent York, slowly onto Peacock.

"Gate of Babylon."

There was no need for any other words, as he unleashed his Gate upon the Traitor.

If he missed, the Noble Phantasms would spell the following.

D-I-E P-E-A-C-O-C-K.

OOC: Vote for Peacock

10-24-2013, 08:07 PM Anodyne

Quote Originally Posted by Opalord
    Peacock listened quietly as the accusations were flung her way. She sighed and smiled magnanimously, eerily similar to a piranha with her metal molars.

"Now now, sees, yous all comin at this from the wrong angle. Says you the agent, right? Yous know whos one a the snitches is with your guess. Do yous vote em out first? A course not! Yous work on findin the other one, because yous can buck out the first at any time from then on! Sos just because Rasslor voted for sweet little ol' me, don't mean I'm a God damn snitch" The last part, she growled like a rottwiler, staring daggers at the group as if daring them to contradict her
    Mindy spoke up: "We're not calling you a snitch, Ms. Peacock, we're calling you a--"
    "Careful, Mindy!" the Trickster exclaimed," suddenly alarmed for his companion's safety. "Let me be the one to say it. If the accused decides to physically attack her accusers, you're vulnerable to her weapons. I'm already dead, so I'm pretty sure her weapons can't harm me."

Realizing what James meant, Mindy nodded him permission to go ahead. Turning to Ms. Peacock, he completed Mindy's thought: "We're not saying you're a snitch; we're saying you're a killer and a Traitor."

10-25-2013, 11:28 AM JDogindy

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Peacock

"Well, I'm sorry, but your words don't mean jack squat!" Brett argued. "You know, I've had a bone to pick with ya since you suggested that we could've hung and burned a man, when you seem to enjoy doing that type of stuff. The only reason why we didn't hold back was simply because we wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. But... seeing as how you're a merciless waste of metal, I have no choice but to condemn you as a traitor. As a person of justice, I'd like to see what kind of 'reward' you'll get from your hired boss when we out you and you fail your twisted mission."

"Take it easy, Brett!" Josh had to restrain him, along with Yoko, because Brett's temperment easily got hot, particularly at individuals who flaunt the law and not give a damn. "You'd have to forgive him for the way he acts... but I'm not going to forgive you, either."

"Besides, Rasslor voted for you, and when he got smashed by Mr. Punk's tour bus, the way everything went down points to you and your over-the-top shennanigans. Considering how angered Punk was that his agent died, we're going to follow him and suggest that you have a part of it. Also... the old-school, rubber-hose movement is something nobody should try to bring back to vogue."

OOC: Voting for Ms. Peacock

10-26-2013, 09:36 AM Chris Lang

American Dream, meanwhile, stared at the Titantron. What was that strange message? 'Save us Y2J?' What was that supposed to mean?

She wasn't sure what to say about it. So she kept silent on the subject until more information was available.

10-27-2013, 05:43 PM Jeremi

Meanwhile on the highway...

10-28-2013, 01:45 PM Chris Lang

Something occured to American Dream. "Is Jericho still calling himself Y2J? That reference is over thirteen years old by now, and tied in to a specific year. I would have thought he'd have stopped using that nickname by now."

10-28-2013, 02:18 PM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang
    Something occured to American Dream. "Is Jericho still calling himself Y2J? That reference is over thirteen years old by now, and tied in to a specific year. I would have thought he'd have stopped using that nickname by now."

"Hey, the bro hit gold with that nickname." Ryders smiles. As his phone rings. he then walks away to answer it.

Wyatt was staring at American Dream. He didn't say anything, but his eyes were fixed on her.

Ryder then came back with a frown. "Yeah, that was Y2J, he's caught in traffic. massive pile up. It seems parts of the tour bus went pretty far, caused a missive crash, might not make it." He frown.

OOC: Update tonight, I swear.

10-28-2013, 04:47 PM Jeremi

“It seems to be time for me to cast my vote as well, and I don't see any need to sway away from how the others are voting. Ms Peacock, she gets my vote.”

10-28-2013, 06:36 PM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder
    "Hey, the bro hit gold with that nickname." Ryders smiles. As his phone rings. he then walks away to answer it.
    Ryder had not even addressed her point, but American Dream decided not to press it. Some titles just stuck, regardless of how little sense they made in later years.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt
    Wyatt was staring at American Dream. He didn't say anything, but his eyes were fixed on her.
    "Wyatt, do you have anything to say?" American Dream asked. "If so, I would like for you to come out and say it. And if you're giving me some sort of warning, I'll have you know that I'm prepared to fight if I have to."

"And since we're on the subject, for a Traitor Game that involves some alternate universe version of the world's best-known wresting promotion, there's been very little fighting involved. There haven't been any 'matches' or brawls or battle royales. It's just been us standing around talking, doing 'promos', and voting. I for one thought we'd be getting a few chances to face off against opponents at some point."

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder
    Ryder then came back with a frown. "Yeah, that was Y2J, he's caught in traffic. massive pile up. It seems parts of the tour bus went pretty far, caused a missive crash, might not make it." He frown.
    "So it doesn't look like he's going to help us any time soon." American Dream said with a sigh. "And the top officials ... the family that runs the show ... are probably still up in Conneticut, while we're here in Louisiana."

"It looks like we're on our own. And we'd better hope we got the right person this time."

10-29-2013, 01:57 AM Rambertino

Anderson, after being completely silent for an uncharacteristically long period of time, finally brought his mic to his lips.

"Y'know, I'm detecting significantly lower levels of asskissery in the room. Did we by any chance lose a certain "champ"? I'm surprised. He actually sold disintegration pretty damn well. Gotta hand it to him."

He adjusted his cap.

"So, now that Cena's been barbecued and the "best in the world" has stomped off on the world's best sulk, guess that makes little ole me the most accomplished man here. Two time world champion, your former mistah Money in the Bank, the man who defeated TEN former world champions in his very first year at the WWE, the man you see before you... the one... the only... the phenomenal..."

He inhaled sharply, seeming poised to deliver his signature introduction, throwing his head back to the heavens to loudly and proudly proclaim:

"...Moi. Yeah. That's right. You all heard it already. Oh, by the way, I vote for that chick in the creepy hat. Rooster, or whatever. Seems obvious at this point."

OOC: Vote for Peacock

10-29-2013, 10:04 AM Josh M

After searching for Punk for a while, Ryder start losing hope. He noticed Elizabeth was siting by herself, under a tree. Slowly taking a seat next to her. With the flowers he picked earlier still in hand, Ryder asks. " You okay, Liz?" He says, putting his hand on her shoulder. "I assume you're upset 'bout what A.J." Ryder asks.

Quote Originally Posted by American Dream
    "Wyatt, do you have anything to say?" American Dream asked. "If so, I would like for you to come out and say it. And if you're giving me some sort of warning, I'll have you know that I'm prepared to fight if I have to."
    When the young heri addressed Wyatt, the man smile widely. After she finished talk, Wyatt proclaims. "I'm not staring at you cuz i want to fight. dear. I thinkin' 'bout what you said about be bein' a hero," Benn think 'bout that a lot and i'll tell you the truth, you're doin' the lords work." Wyatt admits before adding. "but your a fool. A good, noble person, but a fool. You're keeping the people from the truth. You're make those children think you beatin' the monsters away from their closets forever, and that every little think will be all right!" Wyatt does a turn, his arms spread out.

""But you're lying to them. You're fighting a losing battle. How many innocent people and friends do you have to see die, before you realize that, Shannon!" He was so angry he shouted the young hero's real name. His face then went from full of angry, to full of pity. ""Monsters will always be here. That's a fact. I know that and you know that. But they don't know that, Miss dream. Why is that? It's because, you're givin' them false hope! In one hundred years or one thousand years, nothing changes, and it never will!" Wyatt announces as he calmed down. ""They why it needs to end."

"As of matchs? Will get to them, soon. I just wanna clear something up, I don't hate you American Dream. I love you. You'll see when that the fire comes to claim all your doubts and all your pain, you will see me standing above you. I'll be watching you as you choke, as you see my eyes full of smoke." He then puts his hand on the young hero's shoulder. ""Then you'll know how much I love you."

10-29-2013, 11:29 AM Chris Lang

When the young heri addressed Wyatt, the man smile widely. After she finished talk, Wyatt proclaims. "I'm not staring at you cuz i want to fight. dear. I thinkin' 'bout what you said about be bein' a hero," Benn think 'bout that a lot and i'll tell you the truth, you're doin' the lords work." Wyatt admits before adding. "but your a fool. A good, noble person, but a fool. You're keeping the people from the truth. You're make those children think you beatin' the monsters away from their closets forever, and that every little think will be all right!" Wyatt does a turn, his arms spread out.

""But you're lying to them. You're fighting a losing battle. How many innocent people and friends do you have to see die, before you realize that, Shannon!" He was so angry he shouted the young hero's real name. His face then went from full of angry, to full of pity. ""Monsters will always be here. That's a fact. I know that and you know that. But they don't know that, Miss dream. Why is that? It's because, you're givin' them false hope! In one hundred years or one thousand years, nothing changes, and it never will!" Wyatt announces as he calmed down. ""They why it needs to end."

"As of matchs? Will get to them, soon. I just wanna clear something up, I don't hate you American Dream. I love you. You'll see when that the fire comes to claim all your doubts and all your pain, you will see me standing above you. I'll be watching you as you choke, as you see my eyes full of smoke." He then puts his hand on the young hero's shoulder. ""Then you'll know how much I love you."
    American Dream shoved Wyatt's hand away, backed away cautiously, then raised her shield.

She stood there, choosing her words cautiously.

"I know that to some, our struggle may seem a losing battle. Superheroes are in the same boat as police, doctors, and charity workers. As much as we'd like to see crime, disease, hunger, and poverty done away, we have to face the very real fact that all these things have been around for over two thousand years, and it's not realistic to believe any of those things will be going away within the next thirty years or so. But I'd rather not even THINK of how horrible the world would be if there weren't people like us keeping those terrible things at bay. We might not be able to get rid of those things completely, but without us they would be a LOT worse."

"There's an old saying that many of the Founding Fathers cited. 'The price of freedom is eternal vigilance'. What it means is that there will be new threats all the time, and we the people constantly have to be on guard for them."

"Not long ago, my role model, Captain America, was mortally wounded in battle against Loki. I will always remember his last words to us. 'It was a priviledge to serve with you all, and I have every confidence that you will always rise to meet every new challenge ... because tomorrow will always bring new monsters'."

She paused for a moment. "And he was right. Tomorrow will always bring new monsters. There's two ways we can react to that. By either letting that fact drag us into despair and lashing out at the world, or by fighting against the monsters and trying to make the world a better place."

"As for you, Wyatt ... I don't have any doubts about you any more. You're just the latest in a long line of monsters we have to face. You're no better than Loki, or Baron Zemo, or Thanos. In the end, we'll bring you down. But we won't let that make us become complacent. We'll always be looking out for the next one."

"And why? Because there's good in the world. There are people who are kind and generous, and loving. People who will go the extra mile to help friends in need. Whether it's pulling them out of a hole in the ground or just everyday things like helping to get their car started, there are people who will do the right thing."

"And there are people who are willing to help even total strangers. Firefighters and rescue workers routinely go out of their way to save people they've never met, even at great risk to themselves. Not to mention those who donate to feed and shelter the homeless."

"So I'd like to say to everyone, THAT is the path worth following. Not the path of Wyatt. His path is that of the Dark Side of the Force, or even that of the Devil. While his kind prefers to curse the darkness, my kind prefers to instead light a candle."

"And now let's get on with the show."

10-29-2013, 09:56 PM Josh M

OOC: The round is over. Update too come sometime after 12 am est You can keep posting.

10-29-2013, 11:03 PM Hugo Fowl

While his kind prefers to curse the darkness, my kind prefers to instead light a candle."
    "Such a characteristically, plebeian remark."

Drawled the King of Heroes, seated on his Golden Throne with a smirk.

"Keep your candles if you so wish. But when a King is confronted by darkness? He uses a flamethrower. COME FORTH MY ALLY!!"

And from the gate, would be summoned....

"Now which of you mongrels wants to make a contract and become a Magical Girl?"

10-30-2013, 12:04 AM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Fowl
    "Such a characteristically, plebeian remark."

Drawled the King of Heroes, seated on his Golden Throne with a smirk.

"Keep your candles if you so wish. But when a King is confronted by darkness? He uses a flamethrower. COME FORTH MY ALLY!!"

And from the gate, would be summoned....

"Now which of you mongrels wants to make a contract and become a Magical Girl?"[/COLOR]
    "It was a metaphor." American Dream replied.

"As for that creature, I've heard of it. But I don't think anyone here is interested in signing a contract and becoming a Magical Girl. I have no idea why you summoned that creature."

10-30-2013, 12:07 AM Hugo Fowl

"It was a metaphor." American Dream replied.

"As for that creature, I've heard of it. But I don't think anyone here is interested in signing a contract and becoming a Magical Girl. I have no idea why you summoned that creature."
    "Because I could."

He remarked rather smugly as his ally peered DEEEP into American Dreams eyes.

".........Too old. Hardly worthy of the Kings Contract."

"You say it brother."

*High-Five*

10-30-2013, 12:13 AM Chris Lang

"Because I could."

He remarked rather smugly as his ally peered DEEEP into American Dreams eyes.

".........Too old. Hardly worthy of the Kings Contract."

"You say it brother."

*High-Five*
    "No big deal." American Dream said. "I can do without the whole Magical Girl thing. But Kyubi ... or whatever its name is, I can't remember ... isn't really going to find anyone here. Perhaps it should go looking in some other Traitor Game."

"So, Gilgamesh, since you can apparently do all sorts of strange things, what do you think of the tricks Bray Wyatt showed us earlier to prove to us he has super powers?"

10-30-2013, 12:23 AM Hugo Fowl

"No big deal." American Dream said. "I can do without the whole Magical Girl thing. But Kyubi ... or whatever its name is, I can't remember ... isn't really going to find anyone here. Perhaps it should go looking in some other Traitor Game."

"So, Gilgamesh, since you can apparently do all sorts of strange things, what do you think of the tricks Bray Wyatt showed us earlier to prove to us he has super powers?"
    He raised an eyebrow.

"Hmph. I found it less then amusing. If he truly had such power in abundance and this was his first reaction to do with it."

He gestured to them all as a whole.

10-30-2013, 12:44 AM Josh M

"Speak for yourself, sister!" A.J lee says, suddenly next to young hero. "Kyubey, I am A.J Lee." She cortices . "I have to say, I am a huge fan of your work." She sucks up. Her eyes turn to Gilgamesh, giving his a flirtatious wink.

"I am also of you two, As the self proclaimed queen of the WWE, It's lovely to meet you."

OOC: Update coming soon!

10-30-2013, 12:53 AM Hugo Fowl

Quote Originally Posted by Josh M
    "Speak for yourself, sister!" A.J lee says, suddenly next to young hero. "Kyubey, I am A.J Lee." She cortices . "I have to say, I am a huge fan of your work." She sucks up. Her eyes turn to Gilgamesh, giving his a flirtatious wink.

"I am also of you two, As the self proclaimed queen of the WWE, It's lovely to meet you."

OOC: Update coming soon!
    Finally, someone who knew what it meant to show respect to the King.

Or at least someone else who looked as though they might share the same interests as Gilgamesh smirked.

"You wouldn't happen to be in possession of a Saber Alter figurine, would you?"

Kyu-gamesh on the other hand, would be of a more direct frame of mind.

"HUBBA-HUBBA! WANNA BE A MAGICAL GIRL?!"

10-30-2013, 01:08 AM Chris Lang

"I think it'd be more likely she'd be in possession of a Sable action figure. There are probably a bunch of them gathering dust in some warehouse." American Dream replied.

"She's been quiet for a while, though. I guess she didn't want to get involved in the whole mess with the Traitors."

10-30-2013, 02:00 AM Josh M

Round 4: I know why the peacock kills

Quote Originally Posted by Gil
    Finally, someone who knew what it meant to show respect to the King.

Or at least someone else who looked as though they might share the same interests as Gilgamesh smirked.

"You wouldn't happen to be in possession of a Saber Alter figurine, would you?"

Without missing a beat. "Got an extras, not a warehouse, but close to, Most came from one of my many fans at my last Con appearance." She smiles.

"Woah, you're going to give a guy a gift a fan gave you?'

""Shut up Ryder! You're out of your element!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kyubey
    "HUBBA-HUBBA! WANNA BE A MAGICAL GIRL?!"

"We'll get to it. I already bought the farm, just need to sign the papers."

The lights went black, a surge of electricity could be seen coming from where the sound equipment was being kept. Once again the group went to check out the problem. They found the body of Makkari. Near by, was Ms Peacock, smiling ear to ear.

Ms Peacock, darling, I am so proud of you. Even though we might not see eye to eye, but you're a god sent. He said, kissing the girl on the forehead. "I Think you've earned the right to stay.. He then turns to the group. ""I'll warn you all now. Any assault on this child is an assault on my family, even if honorary. You hurt her, and I'll personal drag you to the gates of hell. We all clear? Good.".

As the group were about to start voting for the next round, wyatt injects. "Just so ya'll know? Since it's gettin' dull here, I'll be setting up matches.". He would then point to the several rings that have been put out in his field. One of them, was a Hell in a cell cage. "Remember, one man's hell, is another man's heaven. More bout this later.".

Traitor games: Traitormania!

The current roster is the following.

Anodyne as............... The Trickster and Mindy Hong (DC Comics)
    Jeremi as................. Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
    JDogindy as............... Josh, Yoko, and Brett (Team Galaxy)
    Hugo Fowl as............. Gilgamesh (Carnival Phantasm)
    NovaprimeX as......... Agent York (Red vs Blue)
    Rambertino as......... Mister Anderson (.......................ANDERSON)
    Chris Lang as............ American Dream (M2 universe)

Voted out:

Vycesyn as............... Gangrel (Attitude era WWE/WWF) : No role.
    Captain England as ... John Cena (WWE/ Fruity Pebbles) : no role
    Opalord as............... Ms. Peacock (Skullgirls): Traitor!

Killed:
    Josh M as..The Miz (WWE]: Hung and burnt by firework aftermath.
    Yun Lao as. The Blacker Baron (Anarchy Reigns): Teeth pulled, branded, dunked into boiling metal:no role
    The MunchKING as..... Rasslor (Dial M for Monkey): choked out, tied to a bus, rammed into a barn, then explosion!: The Agent!
    Sharkerbob as........... Ultraboy (DC Comics)Hit by a bus, flung into a barn, then explosion! :Inactive.
    Froggy as................. Makkari the Eternal (Marvel Comics): Knocked out, then electrocuted, then electrocuted again, and again, and again........"

This card is subject to change

OOC: No dealine yet. More on the matches tomorrow! You can post!

10-30-2013, 10:08 AM NovaPrimeX

"Well...that was something. Ya know, I'm not sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

10-30-2013, 11:12 AM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by York
    "Well...that was something. Ya know, I'm not sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.
    "At least we found one of the Traitors." American Dream replied. "There's at least one more out there, and catching that one will be the hard part."

10-30-2013, 11:44 AM JDogindy

Quote Originally Posted by Bray Wyatt
    As the group were about to start voting for the next round, wyatt injects. "Just so ya'll know? Since it's gettin' dull here, I'll be setting up matches.". He would then point to the several rings that have been put out in his field. One of them, was a Hell in a cell cage. "Remember, one man's hell, is another man's heaven. More bout this later.".
    Josh was in awe at the Hell in a Cell structure that was erected in the field, but at the same time, showed trepidation due to what could legitimately happen in battling in that thing. "I got a bad vibe from this. We're talkin' about Shawn Michaels-getting-ground-up bad." But, realizing that he's going to probably battle one of these other associations, probably for his and his partners' lives, he was willing to take on the challenge.

Even if Bray would use his subordinates to provide assistance.

10-30-2013, 12:49 PM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Josh was in awe at the Hell in a Cell structure that was erected in the field, but at the same time, showed trepidation due to what could legitimately happen in battling in that thing. "I got a bad vibe from this. We're talkin' about Shawn Michaels-getting-ground-up bad." But, realizing that he's going to probably battle one of these other associations, probably for his and his partners' lives, he was willing to take on the challenge.

"You forgot the most infamous Hell in a cell match of all time, The Undertaker verses Mick Foley. Foley got thrown off the cage, onto the announcer table, then got back on the cage, just to get choke slammed so hard, we went through the cage's top, and onto the cold mat below And don't get me started on the thumb tacs!" He smiles, then turns to Josh. "You wanna dances with me in hell, child be warned, you always leave a part of you in that structure? You'd come in a boy, but you might come out as just a body."
    Wyatt hints, smiling devilishly.

10-30-2013, 02:31 PM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by Josh -- the one from Team Galaxy

Even if Bray would use his subordinates to provide assistance.
    "You forgot the most infamous Hell in a cell match of all time, The Undertaker verses Mick Foley. Foley got thrown off the cage, onto the announcer table, then got back on the cage, just to get choke slammed so hard, we went through the cage's top, and onto the cold mat below And don't get me started on the thumb tacs!" He smiles, then turns to Josh. "You wanna dances with me in hell, child be warned, you always leave a part of you in that structure? You'd come in a boy, but you might come out as just a body."
    Wyatt hints, smiling devilishly.
    American Dream turned to Josh. "He's right. I've seen scenes from that match. To say it was brutal would be making a big understatement."

"Before you enter something like Hell in a Cell, you really have to ask yourself if you can handle it. As Wyatt says, it leaves scars on everyone who enters the cell. If you can't handle being shoved face-first into metal, being thrown off a cage, and all sorts of terrible attacks with anything available, you'd be better off with any other type of match. Even the referees are never the same after Hell in the Cell."

10-31-2013, 01:57 AM Hugo Fowl

"So. She truly was a traitor? Hmph. She will find her comeuppance soon enough."

It was the kings duty after all.

10-31-2013, 02:15 AM Josh M

"So. She truly was a traitor? Hmph. She will find her comeuppance soon enough."

It was the kings duty after all.

" I say we burn the witch." A.J semi jokes. "Or royal firing squad, my king." A.j flirts. "How about a firing squad that fires fire!"

10-31-2013, 02:19 AM Hugo Fowl

Quote Originally Posted by Josh M
    " I say we burn the witch." A.J semi jokes. "Or royal firing squad, my king." A.j flirts. "How about a firing squad that fires fire!"
    To that, he simply materialized his best wine again as he offered her a goblet and added.

"Brewed by the Gods. My treasury has only the finest. But I was hoping to get some clarity on this..."Hell in a Cell."

He glanced at the ring as he added.

"What sort of combat is expected of it?"