Page 56 of 113 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Default Traitormania re-presentation: Discussing matches

10-31-2013, 02:39 AM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Fowl
    He glanced at the ring as he added.

"What sort of combat is expected of it?"

"Ruthless, bare knuckled, brutality. The only way to get out is to be pinned for a three count, tapping out to a summation hold, or, be medical pulled. Anything is allowed. Chair, tables, thumb tics, barb wired baseball bats, kendo sticks, sledgehammers, name it, its under the ring, Some people have even lite the tables on fire." A.j informs Gil, sipping her wine. "This match his legit dangerous, their is a reason why it's called hell in a cell. Everything in their, including the cage, can be used to hurt people."

10-31-2013, 02:43 AM Hugo Fowl

Quote Originally Posted by Josh M
    "Ruthless, bare knuckled, brutality. The only way to get out is to be pinned for a three count, tapping out to a summation hold, or, be medical pulled. Anything is allowed. Chair, tables, thumb tics, barb wired baseball bats, kendo sticks, sledgehammers, name it, its under the ring, Some people have even lite the tables on fire." A.j informs Gil, sipping her wine. "This match his legit dangerous, their is a reason why it's called hell in a cell. Everything in their, including the cage, can be used to hurt people."
    "....Really?"

Now that sounded much more interesting and up his alley.

"They mentioned a possibility of matches....Perhaps I might partake of the joys of that ring myself later."

10-31-2013, 12:09 PM JDogindy

Quote Originally Posted by American Dream
    American Dream turned to Josh. "He's right. I've seen scenes from that match. To say it was brutal would be making a big understatement."

"Before you enter something like Hell in a Cell, you really have to ask yourself if you can handle it. As Wyatt says, it leaves scars on everyone who enters the cell. If you can't handle being shoved face-first into metal, being thrown off a cage, and all sorts of terrible attacks with anything available, you'd be better off with any other type of match. Even the referees are never the same after Hell in the Cell."
    Josh heeded the Dream's concerns, but added, "I know the cost many have taken for entering that structure. But... if Bray is sick enough to throw me in that thing, I will fight with every ounce of my being. I may irritate my friends, but I always pull through... provided there isn't a big body of water standing in the way."

10-31-2013, 01:45 PM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy
    Josh heeded the Dream's concerns, but added, "I know the cost many have taken for entering that structure. But... if Bray is sick enough to throw me in that thing, I will fight with every ounce of my being. I may irritate my friends, but I always pull through... provided there isn't a big body of water standing in the way."
    "I am sick enough." Bray matter factly informs Bret. "But I won't. I got a better idea. How about an I quit match?" He smiles widely.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 01-19-2015 at 08:17 PM.

10-31-2013, 03:39 PM Rambertino

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder
    After searching for Punk for a while, Ryder start losing hope. He noticed Elizabeth was siting by herself, under a tree. Slowly taking a seat next to her. With the flowers he picked earlier still in hand, Ryder asks. " You okay, Liz?" He says, putting his hand on her shoulder. "I assume you're upset 'bout what A.J." Ryder asks.
    Elizabeth opened her eyes, arms folded, looking tired. She yawned. "Not at all. It's just a shame I didn't realize how crass the girl was at the time."

Sighing, she got to her feet, spotting the bundle of flowers in Ryder's hand. "It's a nice gesture, but somehow I don't see that making her act any nicer." She frowned, referring to AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyubey
    "HUBBA-HUBBA! WANNA BE A MAGICAL GIRL?!"
    "Uh... maybe that's not such a good idea..."

Quote Originally Posted by AJ
    Without missing a beat. "Got an extras, not a warehouse, but close to, Most came from one of my many fans at my last Con appearance." She smiles.

"Woah, you're going to give a guy a gift a fan gave you?'

""Shut up Ryder! You're out of your element!"

"AJ. AJ, AJ AJ. AJ. Sister.", Anderson interjected, strolling over and clapping both her and Ryder in the back. "You make it sound as if the Diva's Division actually has fans. Hah!"

Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX
    "Well...that was something. Ya know, I'm not sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.
    "Hunh. Well ain't that just like somethin' a traitor would say...", Anderson pondered, peering at York suspiciously.

10-31-2013, 04:40 PM NovaPrimeX

"Could be. If I was a traitor. If I wanted to be caught. So many ifs...that doesn't sound quite strategically sound. Regardless, you miss the point. I was referring to the so called upcoming matches. But then again, you're probably looking forward to those, aren't ya?"

"Not to mention that none of us can do anything about one Peacock, unless..." He let his stare at Wyatt suffice to finish that statement.

10-31-2013, 06:16 PM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by Liz
    Sighing, she got to her feet, spotting the bundle of flowers in Ryder's hand. "It's a nice gesture, but somehow I don't see that making her act any nicer." She frowned, referring to AJ.
    Ryder blushes. "Umm, they weren't for her." He slow, and awkwardly hands it to Elizabeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Anderson!
    "AJ. AJ, AJ AJ. AJ. Sister.", Anderson interjected, strolling over and clapping both her and Ryder in the back. "You make it sound as if the Diva's Division actually has fans. Hah!"

"Of course it has fans, Anderson! I am the whole diva's division!" A.J laughs, going for the hi-five.

10-31-2013, 09:20 PM Anodyne

"As for you, Wyatt ... I don't have any doubts about you any more. You're just the latest in a long line of monsters we have to face. You're no better than Loki, or Baron Zemo, or Thanos. In the end, we'll bring you down. But we won't let that make us become complacent. We'll always be looking out for the next one."

"And why? Because there's good in the world. There are people who are kind and generous, and loving. People who will go the extra mile to help friends in need. Whether it's pulling them out of a hole in the ground or just everyday things like helping to get their car started, there are people who will do the right thing."

"And there are people who are willing to help even total strangers. Firefighters and rescue workers routinely go out of their way to save people they've never met, even at great risk to themselves. Not to mention those who donate to feed and shelter the homeless."

"So I'd like to say to everyone, THAT is the path worth following. Not the path of Wyatt. His path is that of the Dark Side of the Force, or even that of the Devil. While his kind prefers to curse the darkness, my kind prefers to instead light a candle."

"And now let's get on with the show."
    The Trickster sincerely applauded American Dream's speech. "Well said, lady! I really hope you'll manage to keep your ideals when life gives you a reality check."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh
    "COME FORTH MY ALLY!!"

And from the gate, would be summoned....

Quote Originally Posted by Kyubey
    "HUBBA-HUBBA! WANNA BE A MAGICAL GIRL?!"
    Mindy rolled her eyes. "You're the expert on con games, James. How do you rate this one?"

"It wouldn't fool an intelligent 10-year-old, but the creature is kind of cute," James said, scratching the kyubey behind the ears.
    "At least we found one of the Traitors." American Dream replied. "There's at least one more out there, and catching that one will be the hard part."
    The Trickster nodded. "Rasslor and Punk virtually gave Ms. Peacock away; we won't get that lucky again."

10-31-2013, 10:03 PM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy and James
    Mindy rolled her eyes. "You're the expert on con games, James. How do you rate this one?"

"It wouldn't fool an intelligent 10-year-old, but the creature is kind of cute," James said, scratching the kyubey behind the ears.

"Please, he's no con artist! He's salesmen, and a damn good." A.J interjects.

Wyatt , slow appears on the screen. "I don't know James, to normal team, getting super and a wish exchange for have to hunt some evil sounds like a good deal to most. Also, don't like his cuteness trick you trickster you, he might look like a Pokémon, but he has more in common with Cthulhu than Pikachu." Wyatt then bends down to the creatures level. The two meet eyes. neither expressions changed, but a lot seemed to be said with that glance.

11-01-2013, 09:43 PM Chris Lang

Wyatt , slow appears on the screen. "I don't know James, to normal team, getting super and a wish exchange for have to hunt some evil sounds like a good deal to most. Also, don't like his cuteness trick you trickster you, he might look like a Pokémon, but he has more in common with Cthulhu than Pikachu." Wyatt then bends down to the creatures level. The two meet eyes. neither expressions changed, but a lot seemed to be said with that glance.
    "Enough!" American Dream shouts.

"I'm sure Kyubey's offer of asking people if they want to become Magical Girls is very attractive to gullible little girls, desperate male-to-female transsexuals, and superhero fanboys for whom gender isn't an issue as long as they get really cool superpowers. But I'm sure there's some sort of price to pay for that power. I don't trust beings that just show up offering to turn someone into any sort of superbeing."

"Not that Kyubey should be here anyway. He's just a distraction that has nothing to do with what's going on here. Gilgamesh just likes to summon these weird creatures sometimes for amusement. He'll distract us with red herrings, Big Lipped Alligator Moments, and other things that are just pointless and irrelevant."

"So let's not waste any more time with Kyubey or anything else Gilgamesh might summon. We've got the remaining Traitor, and these matches, to worry about."

11-01-2013, 11:55 PM Yun Lao

"Ya know, I didn't think that the afterlife could be so damn boring." Blacker Baron lamented to himself. Who knew how long it had been since he'd gotten jumped and killed, but the inactivity from even Wyatt wasn't helping pass the time.

"Hey Jimbo...you wouldn't happen to have any balloons here, would ya?"

11-02-2013, 12:12 AM Josh M

Wyatt glares at the young hero. "Everything has a purpose child. Their always a plane."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao
    "Ya know, I didn't think that the afterlife could be so damn boring." Blacker Baron lamented to himself. Who knew how long it had been since he'd gotten jumped and killed, but the inactivity from even Wyatt wasn't helping pass the time.

"Hey Jimbo...you wouldn't happen to have any balloons here, would ya?"
    Wyatt smirks. "I got cards, what's your game? My you can tell me bout yourself? Like, what happened to the black baron." Wyatt, who already knew about blacker Baron asks.

11-02-2013, 12:26 AM Yun Lao

Wyatt smirks. "I got cards, what's your game? My you can tell me bout yourself? Like, what happened to the black baron." Wyatt, who already knew about blacker Baron asks.
    The Baron cackled in amusement. "You shittin' me? I thought you were some big shot, all-knowing entity and ****."

Cracking his mechanical knuckles, his blingful grin returned. "Let's make a wager over some poker, shall we? If you win, I'll let in on that secret and if I win...I get my balloon. Deal?"

11-02-2013, 12:52 AM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao
    TheCracking his mechanical knuckles, his blingful grin returned. "Let's make a wager over some poker, shall we? If you win, I'll let in on that secret and if I win...I get my balloon. Deal?"
    Wyatt had a better idea. "Black jack, one hand I win, I get if, you win, you're back in the game. you can vote and everything. That a better deal?" Wyatt smirks.

OOC: I'm going to bed, night.

11-02-2013, 05:01 AM Froggy

OOC: aww man I caught up just in time

can the baron take this

or will this take the baron

11-02-2013, 03:39 PM Jeremi

“While Ms Peacock has been pointed out as a traitor.” Funny replied. “The kills seem to yet imply a figure with psychopathic tendencies.”

11-02-2013, 03:45 PM JDogindy

Quote Originally Posted by Bray Wyatt
    "I am sick enough." Bray matter factly informs Bret. "But I won't. I got a better idea. How about an I quit match?" He smiles widely.
    "I... quit?" Brett gulped, and took hold of Yoko. "You want ME to participate in a match where you can only lose by admitting yourself to your opponent?!"

"You really are sick!" Josh yelled, appalled at the idea that Bray Wyatt would have a child be forced to fight.

11-02-2013, 05:43 PM Yun Lao

Wyatt had a better idea. "Black jack, one hand I win, I get if, you win, you're back in the game. you can vote and everything. That a better deal?" Wyatt smirks.
    "A better deal? Perhaps for you. He replied with a smirk, revealing a supposed advantage, yet it probably didn't make sense or matter now.

"But yeah, deal. Of course, I don't expect this to be too fair." It was hard to be confident when your opponent happened to be someone with as much control as Wyatt had.

11-02-2013, 07:06 PM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by The Blacker Baron
    "But yeah, deal. Of course, I don't expect this to be too fair." It was hard to be confident when your opponent happened to be someone with as much control as Wyatt had.
    "I am fair, it's the world that ain't." Wyatt says, pulling out a deck of playing cards, leading the Baron to a tab. Cutting the cards, then shuffling them, Wyatt would engage Baron in a discussion, as he shuffled the deck of cards"

Mean while, on the Wyatt compound, Wyatt would shout to the group. Story time."

In both realms, The group of survivors at Wyatt compound and to the Black Barron and the ousted players would hear the following from Bray's mouth.

"I thought that i would share a bit of myself, since I've been a little shady. So let me start; I was born Lafayette Louisiana. Momma died was a young boy, so when I was growing up, it was just me and my daddy. My Daddy ran his own shripin' boat. I hated my Daddy. He was a mean ole son of a bitch. I thought he could make flower wilt and die just from him starin' at them." Wyatt laughs.

"So one day, my daddy took an old year old Bray, and he pulled him out of school, so Bray could help him on the boat. He didn't think I need to learn with the other kids. Hehehe. But randomly one day. My daddies' boat boat caught fire, and it sunk him down to the dang ole sea. Then I went away. I went away for a while."

"But you know what happen? Bray Wyatt taught himself to read! First it was See spot run, then it was Clifford the big red dog, then it was the good book mostly after that. See? I learned a lot during that time. I learned that this world like to throw away a little white trash peon like Bray Wyatt was. But let me tell all of you somthin, I aint no white trash. And I ain't no peon either.

"Unlike you all, I can see the truth. I don't look at you all with my eye, I do it with my mind. I can see every thing. How your feeling, who you're sweet on, who you wish would drop dead, which is mostly me right now. I can see what you fear. I can see the door to all worlds. So let me make it clear for miss American Dream, and the rest of you. I am just a mere wrestle. I am not a man or a god. I am something more powerful then both. I am an idea. I am a feeling I am unsatisfaction incarnate. I am Unsatisfied with this world, theses moral monster who preach about the lord, yet treat people different cuz how the look, or who they love, and a list of other reasons. I am unsatisfied with of the wickedness allowed in this world, and to the point with this Multiverse. I am here to clean the rot of this world full of problems. I have no doubts I will win, because I have seen you all burn before." He then pause. "Just like my daddy."[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE] Wyatt smiles, then slowly walks way, giggling.

In Death Valley, a portal would appear next to Barron. "You are right, you had no chance. So I'm letting you go." He smiles, then stands ups And walks always.

Soon after, The Blacker Baron would show up suddenly on the Wyatt compound.

11-02-2013, 07:45 PM Yun Lao

"Pretty anti-climatic, if you ask me."

There wasn't much to say as Wyatt seemingly vanished and the Baron found himself back among the living.

"Sup!" He declared, announcing his presence as he approached. "You didn't think you saw the last of the Baron, did ya?"

Although his tone seem friendly enough for one who had been brutally murdered, the fact that his cybernetic eyes were glowing red and the gauntlets he wore now bore what appeared to be phoenix-like birds of flames. "A pimp doesn't die until he gets what he's owed. Ain't that right, Peabitch?"

11-03-2013, 09:37 AM Josh M

At long last, Cm Punk would return, walking down the ramp. As he past Brent and Josh he smiled.

After grabbing a mic. Punk would respond to Wyatt. [FONT=Arial black]"On behalf of all us, can I ask that you please shut the hell up! Jeebus! You're going to lead me to drink."[/FONT] The straight edged superstar said.

"So let me get this straight, you're an idea. Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out you're a bad idea. So now it's time you something. What I am man, but more importantly, I am a agent. Not an agent for this game, but I am an agent of change. I'm going to go to an old quote I had. See this mic? In anyone else's hands, this is just a mic. I my hands? It's a pipe bomb. You know what truth of this game is? This game is ridicules.

We have A.j and Gil breaking the forth wall very ten seconds, Anderson and you Wyatt hamming it up, Miss America running some sort of living tutorial, And Barron, Glade to see you back, but I don't think the Godfather's ho train coming down anytime soon."
    He then turns to Ryder andn Liz, just shaking his head. "No that's out the way, let me say the following Voting starts now."

11-04-2013, 09:25 AM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by Punk
    "See this mic? In anyone else's hands, this is just a mic. I my hands? It's a pipe bomb. You know what the truth of this game is? This game is ridiculous.

We have A.j and Gil breaking the forth wall very ten seconds, Anderson and you Wyatt hamming it up, Miss America running some sort of living tutorial, And Barron, Glade to see you back, but I don't think the Godfather's ho train coming down anytime soon."
    He then turns to Ryder andn Liz, just shaking his head. "No that's out the way, let me say the following Voting starts now."
    "So we have a few rings set up for potential matches, including specialty matches. And now the Blacker Baron has returned, and voting is now underway." American Dream replied. "Is there anything else we should mention?"

"Voting is going to be tricky. With Ms. Peacock uncovered, we have very little to go on as to the identity of the other Traitor. Sure, there might be certain people whose behavior we find suspicious, but is that enough? I'm not sure."

11-05-2013, 03:01 AM Jeremi

Quote Originally Posted by Punk
    We have A.j and Gil breaking the forth wall very ten seconds, Anderson and you Wyatt hamming it up, Miss America running some sort of living tutorial, And Barron, Glade to see you back, but I don't think the Godfather's ho train coming down anytime soon."[/FONT][/COLOR] He then turns to Ryder andn Liz, just shaking his head. "No that's out the way, let me say the following Voting starts now."
    “While this foolishness is fine for some, I have more important things to deal with.” Funny replied. “The other killer demonstrated a rather meanstreak in them if the last kill is any indication. While there are some still that fit the angle let me say this, which two seemed to have a rather antagonistic streak between each other before Ms Peacock got eliminated.” All the Valentines in the area would point an accusing finger towards Gilgamesh. “The mad monarch certainly has the ability for the kills and the brutal mindset needed to implement them. Agree? Disagree? Does not matter to me your President has spoken.”

11-05-2013, 06:34 PM Captain England

Suddenly...

Cena's Entrance

With no obvious ill effects from anything at all, ever, Cena bounces off the ropes and poses for the assembled people. And as his music fades, Cena grabs a microphone.

"Baloney fudge and mustard. WWE Universe I don;t know about you guys, but I am sick and tired of hear about voting. Tough enough finished like four years ago and though America might have talent, if AJ shows of hers in public, she's going to get arrested."

Cena grins.

"That's right WWE Universe. No matter what Husky Harris wants to tell you, no matter who you cast you ballot for, there is one thing that isn't going to change. And that is that THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!"

Cena grins in a more serious manner.

"So you can get on your iphone, android, download the WWE APP, and no matter what option you vote for the result is still going to be John Cena kicking Bray Wyatt's ass all over this ring."

Cena glares at Wyatt.

"Because I challenge you...TO AN I QUIT MATCH!"

11-05-2013, 09:05 PM Anodyne

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid from Team Galaxy
    "You got a problem with us?!" Brett screamed at Peacock, with his arms flailing around and steam came out of his ears. "Do you actually think we would be responsible for KILLING somebody?! Our job is to protect the innocent, and bring the criminals to justice, and the only way that is possible if they are alive!"

Even though Peacock was probably just guessing like the rest of them, they weren't going to forget this.
    "Why shouldn't we suspect you?" retorted Mindy. "It seems to me that you're proclaiming your innocence a bit too indignantly. What if Ms. Peacock was pulling a Rorschach Gambit when she accused you and your teammates earlier? I've had too much experience raising a son to underestimate what a young boy is capable of doing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent York
    "Nobody here is guaranteed to not be the traitor. And yes, it can very well have been me. I am skilled with explosives. I'm a soldier, through and through. All I can say in my defense is that I have killed. Many, many times. Typically through a shotgun blast to the face. I'm a simple guy. If I wanted you dead, it'd be simple. Not flashy."
    "Maybe you were trying to disarm suspicion by candidly admitting that you could have pulled off at least one of the murders, York," James suggested. "Point a finger at yourself and gamble that everyone will figure you wouldn't do that unless you were innocent."

11-05-2013, 10:36 PM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne
    "Why shouldn't we suspect you?" retorted Mindy. "It seems to me that you're proclaiming your innocence a bit too indignantly. What if Ms. Peacock was pulling a Rorschach Gambit when she accused you and your teammates earlier? I've had too much experience raising a son to underestimate what a young boy is capable of doing."
    At the mention of the phrase 'Rorschach Gambit', American Dream raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me, but where did you hear that phrase?" American Dream asked. "The only place I've heard of it is in the notes given me by SHIELD's Multiversial Initiative. The term comes from the first known case in these series of Traitor Games where a Traitor voted for one of his teammates to divert suspicion from himself. From what I heard, though, it didn't work, as his teammate more or less outed him as a Traitor before being banished."

"But I'm surprised you've heard the term. I didn't know you knew much about the Traitor Games."

11-06-2013, 11:26 AM JDogindy

Quote Originally Posted by Mindy
    "Why shouldn't we suspect you?" retorted Mindy. "It seems to me that you're proclaiming your innocence a bit too indignantly. What if Ms. Peacock was pulling a Rorschach Gambit when she accused you and your teammates earlier? I've had too much experience raising a son to underestimate what a young boy is capable of doing."\
    "I'm pretty sure that you'd suspect that I would be a Traitor, but I'm guessing it's because your school of thought it 'He who screams his innocence the loudest is the most guilty'. I can understand you raising suspicion about me and my partners, but... I could never considering killing people just to service a twisted cause." Brett then realized that some Traitors haven't exactly wanted to do the things they did, so he added quickly, "And I can assure you that we had no idea as to what kind of creepy situation we're ending up in."

"Yeah, Brett's done a lot of weird things..." Yoko added, in defense. "He's split into two people, transformed into a gigantic monster, had his brain sucked out to operate a mechanical planet, openly rebelled against substitute teachers, and was stronger than three brainiacs who were trying to use their mental capcities to operate a planet-tearing laser. However, I don't think boiling a guy in hot metal or choking out a guy to use a tour bus as a battering ram aren't in his list of things that he's done."

"By the way... I was gonna ask about that Gambit, but Miss America beat me to the punch."

11-06-2013, 03:28 PM Anodyne

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang
    At the mention of the phrase 'Rorschach Gambit', American Dream raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me, but where did you hear that phrase?" American Dream asked. "The only place I've heard of it is in the notes given me by SHIELD's Multiversial Initiative. The term comes from the first known case in these series of Traitor Games where a Traitor voted for one of his teammates to divert suspicion from himself. From what I heard, though, it didn't work, as his teammate more or less outed him as a Traitor before being banished."

"But I'm surprised you've heard the term. I didn't know you knew much about the Traitor Games."
    Mindy's only response was an enigmatic smile. How she knew what she knew was hers to know and others' to wonder. As she caught James's eye, he winked at her.

11-07-2013, 09:37 PM Josh M

OOC: Voting ends on Monday. I have just got real busy this week and for a bit longer. I'll inform you all what the mean soon. Sorry for all this.

11-08-2013, 01:24 PM Chris Lang

American Dream sighed.

"I have an uneasy feeling about this. Something's not right here. I have a feeling that if we don't find the Traitor soon, we may never find out who it is. Right now, I have two possible candidates in mind, but I haven't decided which of them I'm going to vote for."

11-08-2013, 06:57 PM Josh M

"Oh calm down." Cm punk retorts. "It's not like we're going to end on some cliff hang." Punk lashes.

Wyatt says nothing to Cena, but his eyes say it all. If he want some to come get some. "Calm down punk. The players have the righto be angry at wait. Maybe Miss American Dream's dream is breaking." Wyatt smirks. "Maybe all you should get it right. Or, you could get right with the god you worship, cuz, closin' coming. Also, to you Miss Dream, maybe you should stop look at me with your eyes, and start looking at me with your mind. Cuz if you only use your eyes, you are truly blind"

11-08-2013, 09:50 PM Anodyne

Quote Originally Posted by Team Galaxy

"Yeah, Brett's done a lot of weird things..."
    Yoko added, in defense. "He's split into two people, transformed into a gigantic monster, had his brain sucked out to operate a mechanical planet, openly rebelled against substitute teachers, and was stronger than three brainiacs who were trying to use their mental capcities to operate a planet-tearing laser. However, I don't think boiling a guy in hot metal or choking out a guy to use a tour bus as a battering ram aren't in his list of things that he's done."
    "The Trickster raised an eyebrow. "A double negative makes a positive; is that your subconscious mind's way of confessing?"

11-09-2013, 12:22 AM Chris Lang

Wyatt says nothing to Cena, but his eyes say it all. If he want some to come get some. "Calm down punk. The players have the righto be angry at wait. Maybe Miss American Dream's dream is breaking." Wyatt smirks. "Maybe all you should get it right. Or, you could get right with the god you worship, cuz, closin' coming. Also, to you Miss Dream, maybe you should stop look at me with your eyes, and start looking at me with your mind. Cuz if you only use your eyes, you are truly blind"
    "I don't know what you are talking about." American Dream replied. "I think it's clear what sort of person you are. I've already gone over it a few times."

11-09-2013, 12:45 AM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by Dream
    "I don't know what you are talking about." American Dream replied. "I think it's clear what sort of person you are. I've already gone over it a few times."
    "You keep callin' me a man. Like I am one of you. I'm gonna make it clear, I am not a person. I am your primal instincts. I am an idea. You think that I'm nowhere near what the undertaker is, but you, and anyone who thinks that way is wrong. He Is the dead man. I am beyond that. I have never lived, well, not in the human sense. I've been hear since the first drumming of war started." Wyatt friendly smile turned sour.

"From where you from, you hero types deal with threats like Thanos, yeah? I have never met him, never will, but I've heard tales. It seems like a lot of people are afraid of him but me? nah, man. let state this as a fact. He is ant on my shoe. You wanna know why? Cuz as we seen today, even the eternal can die. But any idea? It lives on. let me state my purpose clearly; This world, theses multiverse, they are nothin' but wounded animals that can't be saved. I am the farmer of those dying animals. On my farm, and on other good farm, we don't let wounded animals suffer in pain, we put them down. It is the humane thing. You call me a monster, I say just performing the greater good. "

11-09-2013, 10:57 AM JDogindy

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne
    "The Trickster raised an eyebrow. "A double negative makes a positive; is that your subconscious mind's way of confessing?"
    "No... that's the way she talks sometimes." Brett admits.

"Anyway, due to the fact that we need to vote quickly, we'll have to go back to a previous vote with Gilgamesh. If only because he's the most potent of the remaining group here."

OOC: A Vote for Gilgamesh

11-10-2013, 07:32 PM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt
    "You keep callin' me a man. Like I am one of you. I'm gonna make it clear, I am not a person. I am your primal instincts. I am an idea. You think that I'm nowhere near what the undertaker is, but you, and anyone who thinks that way is wrong. He Is the dead man. I am beyond that. I have never lived, well, not in the human sense. I've been hear since the first drumming of war started." Wyatt friendly smile turned sour.

"From where you from, you hero types deal with threats like Thanos, yeah? I have never met him, never will, but I've heard tales. It seems like a lot of people are afraid of him but me? nah, man. let state this as a fact. He is ant on my shoe. You wanna know why? Cuz as we seen today, even the eternal can die. But any idea? It lives on. let me state my purpose clearly; This world, theses multiverse, they are nothin' but wounded animals that can't be saved. I am the farmer of those dying animals. On my farm, and on other good farm, we don't let wounded animals suffer in pain, we put them down. It is the humane thing. You call me a monster, I say just performing the greater good. "
    American Dream stared at Wyatt cautiously. "So you're claiming to be an Anthropomorphic Personification of an idea. I'll have to go along with Punk, here. You're a bad idea."

"You're the idea that the world is a hopeless mess and it should be put out of its misery. I don't agree with that idea. But there are better ideas out there. There's the idea that the world can, slowly but surely, be a better place. As I said before, we've made a lot of progress."

"As bad as things are in the world now, things were worse decades and centuries ago. Racism was rampant, minorities couldn't vote, and slavery and other human rights violations were commonplace. But we've come a long way in the past two hundred years alone. And as long as humanity is allowed to continue, there's still the hope for a better tomorrow."

"People like me combat ideas like yours all the time. Take the American Revolution, for example. That was in response to a whole bunch of bad ideas on the part of King George the third. Thomas Jefferson even devoted a large portion of the Declaration of Independance to listing just what those bad ideas were to explain why the Colonies opposed them. There's still been plenty of bad ideas since then, but there's always been others willing to step in and oppose them with not only their objections, but with better ideas of their own."

"I have a feeling that aside from those in that little cult of yours you call a 'family', no one thinks what you represent is anything other than a bad idea."

11-10-2013, 08:36 PM Anodyne

"People like me combat ideas like yours all the time. Take the American Revolution, for example. That was in response to a whole bunch of bad ideas on the part of King George the third. Thomas Jefferson even devoted a large portion of the Declaration of Independance listing just what those bad ideas were to explain why the Colonies opposed them. There's still been plenty of bad ideas since then, but there's always been others willing to step in and oppose them with not only their objections, but with better ideas of their own."

"I have a feeling that aside from those in that little cult of yours you call a 'family', no one thinks what you represent is anything other than a bad idea."
    As he listened to American Dream's speech, James Jesse frowned. "Something's just occurred to me," he said. "People don't exactly get a choice about becoming Traitors in these Games. Bray Wyatt strikes me as someone who'd get a kick out of trying to corrupt the most idealistic person among us. And that's you, Ms. American Dream."

OOC: Vote for American Dream.

11-10-2013, 11:33 PM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by Trickster
    As he listened to American Dream's speech, James Jesse frowned. "Something's just occurred to me," he said. "People don't exactly get a choice about becoming Traitors in these Games. Bray Wyatt strikes me as someone who'd get a kick out of trying to corrupt the most idealistic person among us. And that's you, Ms. American Dream."

OOC: Vote for American Dream.
    American Dream sighed. "I shouldn't keep taking the bait. He keeps provoking me into making an idealistic speech to counter his pessimistic world view, and in doing so makes people wonder why. I fell into his trap."

"I want to assure you that I am not the Traitor. Unfortunately, you only have my word on that."

"I've thought of voting for Gilgamesh. Like Ms. Peacock, he's somewhat of a wild card. He's very unpredictable, and Wyatt seemed to welcome the distractions he's summoned. But is that a reason to vote for him? There are other likely suspects out there."

"The question is, which is the most likely to commit the acts we've seen? Out of the seven of us who are still suspects, who would do such things? The problem is, Ms. Peacock could have come up with most of the methods."

"Perhaps I'll vote for Gilgamesh after all. It's not like I have anything even remotely solid on anyone else. Gilgamesh it is, then."

OOC: Vote for Gilgamesh.

11-11-2013, 02:17 PM Anodyne

"The question is, which is the most likely to commit the acts we've seen?
    OOC: It depends on how Josh M's EEEVVIIILL mind works.

11-11-2013, 02:57 PM NovaPrimeX

"The last seven eh? Like the Reservoir Dogs? D...think our end can play out like that classic film?"

"It is possible."

"Well in that case...gotta go with my gut instinct. Anderson."

OOC: Vote for MIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ANNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRSS SSSSSOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!