Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1694
  1. #76
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother Voodoo View Post
    Greetings to all of you, and my gravest apologies as well. I am Dr. Voodoo, Sorcerer Supreme, Lord of the Loa, He-Who-Has-Died-Twice, Voodoo Lord; Master of All Reptiles, the Voudoun, and the Spirit World. Now that I have arrived, I will try my best to answer any and all questions you may have.
    "Man, that shore is a mouthful."

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX View Post
    "The "fuck you" train don't got no brakes."
    Blake shook his finger at the girl.



    "Watch your language there, missy. This here's a family Traitor Game," he chastised her. "That ain't no way for a young lady to be talking. This here's what happens when you let your kids watch too much teevee."
    Last edited by Cthulhudrew; 10-24-2014 at 06:34 PM.

  2. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "Please do remember what this game is titled people, when thinking of alliances" Dr. Voodoo would tell them, overlooking the area
    "Lemme ask you a question. Okay here comes. Who do you trust more? The spider spinning a web of allies and contacts around herself or the man who calls it like he sees."

    "WOOH. CRICHTON FOR GALACTIC PRESIDENT."

  3. #78
    Incredible Member Anodyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Meanwhile, Buffy had been quietly circling the crowd. The men surrounding Alice seemed fascinated by her; was she using her hypnotic powers on them? Buffy had a feeling they might rush to the vampire girl's defense if Buffy went into Slayer mode. She began to study the various beings more closely, trying to guess who would side with whom in a conflict between vampire and Slayer.
    Last edited by Anodyne; 10-25-2014 at 05:53 AM.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

    "If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

  4. #79

    Default

    Crichton noticed the blonde girl eyeing the Vampire with the look of a hunter gazing at her prey. And he smiled. Finally someone else other than little kid that wasn't taken in by the bloodsuckers hypnotic manner.

    A war was coming. And Crichton was unwillingly at the center of it, as always.

  5. #80
    The Cyborg Sage Jeremi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post

    "Perhaps," Alice then responded, "that is why you sought to ally with a person like me?"

    "I don't understand. What kind of a person?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Blond girl View Post
    Meanwhile, Buffy had been quietly circling the crowd. The men surrounding Alice seemed fascinated by her; was she using her hypnotic powers on them? Buffy had a feeling they might rush to the vampire girl's defense if Buffy went into Slayer mode. She began to study the beings more closely, trying to guess who would side with whom in a conflict between vampire and Slayer.
    Kira was no stranger to things stalking prey. But why was she targeting Alice? He gave Alice another look over...there was something peculiar about her but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

  6. #81
    Astonishing Member Mari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ryukyu
    Posts
    3,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "I don't understand. What kind of a person?"
    "For one," Alice answered, "I don't sleep much nowadays. I find energy in other forms."

    "And I can fiercely loyal as a friend,"



    "If they are deserving."

  7. #82
    Mighty Member Froggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Azores
    Posts
    1,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    "Lemme ask you a question. Okay here comes. Who do you trust more? The spider spinning a web of allies and contacts around herself or the man who calls it like he sees."

    "WOOH. CRICHTON FOR GALACTIC PRESIDENT."
    "Neither Crichton, I trust neither" is all he'd say, his eyes seemingly looking through Crichton.

    Voodoo raised an eyebrow, unamused at the man's proclamation
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

  8. #83
    ProAmateur NovaPrimeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    A couch
    Posts
    84

    Default

    "TV? TV?! FAMILY TRAITOR GAME? No. Just no. Fuck that. And Fuck you man, I can talk how I want. The rules changed. The survivors...they write the rules. And if I'm anything, I'm a survivor."



    "...Even if I don't want to be."


  9. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    "Neither Crichton, I trust neither" is all he'd say, his eyes seemingly looking through Crichton.

    Voodoo raised an eyebrow, unamused at the man's proclamation


    "So, a wise man Been a long time sense I met one of those."

    "Carry on, carry on."

  10. #85
    The Cyborg Sage Jeremi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    "For one," Alice answered, "I don't sleep much nowadays. I find energy in other forms."

    "And I can fiercely loyal as a friend,"

    "If they are deserving."
    "You should always get at least 8 hours of sleep." He remarked casually. "While I only have work friends, I'd be happy to call you one."

  11. #86
    Astonishing Member Mari's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ryukyu
    Posts
    3,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    Blake shook his finger at the girl.



    "Watch your language there, missy. This here's a family Traitor Game," he chastised her. "That ain't no way for a young lady to be talking. This here's what happens when you let your kids watch too much teevee."
    "Well, sir" Alice interjected, "I admire your standards and class."



    "But we can't all be the same."


    Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    "You should always get at least 8 hours of sleep." He remarked casually. "While I only have work friends, I'd be happy to call you one."
    "Then, my friend Kira," Alice responded, "I'll do what I can for you. And I hope I could expect the same of you."

  12. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    "Man, that shore is a mouthful."



    Blake shook his finger at the girl.



    "Watch your language there, missy. This here's a family Traitor Game," he chastised her. "That ain't no way for a young lady to be talking. This here's what happens when you let your kids watch too much teevee."
    "Girl can talk how she frelling wants. In the scope of the universe, hell the scope of the multi-verse what does one persons actions matter. It doesn't, there's your answer. Have nice day."

  13. #88
    The Cyborg Sage Jeremi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    "Then, my friend Kira," Alice responded, "I'll do what I can for you. And I hope I could expect the same of you."
    "I am but a normal man facing impossible things, but I will do my best."

  14. #89
    This Isn't Home Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    "Just...be careful. You can lose your women in a moment. One moment she's fine and laughing and the next she's dead. A pulse blast through the heart."
    Garcia smirked, "No offense, but my Paula's been through much worse than that."

    "Much much worse."

    "You could almost call her Unbreakable."

  15. #90
    Eater of Worlds Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Keystone State
    Posts
    321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kira just wants a quite life View Post
    "I am but a normal man facing impossible things, but I will do my best."
    Wyatt would put his arm around Alice as he turned Kira.


    ""Ever heard da saying, thou protests too much? See that's what's wrong with this world. People think being different is wrong. It's so wrong, they'll do anything to keep a quite life. The only thing in this world that's normal is being un normal."


    Wyatt would look at Alice.

    "What's your opinion on "normal, Miss Alice? I mean, not to drag ya name in the mud, but you ain't normal, wouldn't you say?"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •