Incredible Member

Default Karate Kid vs Madara

Remember when Mighty Guy spectacularly unleash all eight gate, and took it to Madara.

Same situation, but with Karate Kid taking Guy spot.

BANNED

I could of sworn Madara could phase, among other things. Though Val might have an anti-phasing karate style. Given a member of the Legion also has phasing, I actually would not be surprised if he truly does have feats of hitting someone who can go intangible, but I have no clue if that is the case. Though maybe Val is quick enough to close the distance before Madara does anything? I am not up to speed on the speed of Madara. I would assume he is not fast enough to react to Val, but then Madara could of gotten a big upgrade I don't know about.

I'm also unclear as to how powerful current Val is actually, my response was mostly post crisis versions.
    Last edited by Surtur; 10-22-2014 at 10:14 AM.

Spectacular Member

My rule of thumb isany version of Val can fight his contemporary Kal to standstill for a time.Not a perfect meter but it's usually pretty decent.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Short version; Genjutsu.

Long version; Depending on where the board is pitching Val's severely changeable abilities these days, he either blitzes Madara into the ground, possibly with the flight ring flick for max effectiveness, or gets slapped into a Genjutsu that breaks his mind and leaves him open to having a meteor dropped on it. Or Madara summons his ninja mech energy suit and hits him with mountain busting attacks for the lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I could of sworn Madara could phase, among other things. Though Val might have an anti-phasing karate style. Given a member of the Legion also has phasing, I actually would not be surprised if he truly does have feats of hitting someone who can go intangible, but I have no clue if that is the case.
    IIRC, no. But it's one of those things that wouldn't be out of line for the insane group of asspull feats that make up his career.

I'm also unclear as to how powerful current Val is actually, my response was mostly post crisis versions.
    Val only has one New52 appearance. In which he did nothing other than having come back form the dead with no explanation. Again.

He theoretically still has his John's Legion feats, which includes The Lightning Saga as far as I can tell.

Don't forget that Madara was toying with Gai a little. He didn't use alot of the abilities at his disposal. Also he was still missing his left(?) Rinnegan so he wasn't at full power.

If KK can't end the fight immediately then I'd say Madara ends up with the win.
    “Let the King get back on his throne." - Jay Briscoe

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I could of sworn Madara could phase, among other things.
    Obito had the ability to phase not Madara. You might be thinking of Madara's shadows (I forgot what they were called) that could become tangible or intangible.
    “Let the King get back on his throne." - Jay Briscoe

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMagnetic View Post
    Don't forget that Madara was toying with Gai a little. He didn't use alot of the abilities at his disposal. Also he was still missing his left(?) Rinnegan so he wasn't at full power.
    He wasn't toying with him. He was on the defensive because Gai was that fast.

He was having the time of his live though.

That said, he still nearly died.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile