Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default James Proudstar aka Warpath

I was never a big Wolverine fan so I wasn't really excited about his "death" either way, that said It boggles the mind that Sabretooth who was Wolverine's enemy is appearing in more books than Warpath aka James Proudstar. I find it ridiculous Warpath is not a member of the Avengers or any X-book out there and I hope that Marvel does something about it.

Much though I do dig Warpath, I don't follow the logic that Logan's death is something he'll be especially touched by. He knew the man, yeah, but he wasn't defined solely by Wolverine's existence the way Sabretooth, Daken or X-23 are. James is his own man. Should he be in more books? Absolutely, but I don't believe this is the reason why.

As it stands, there doesn't seem to be any writer in either the X or A offices who has a particular fascination with Warpath, nor has there been an open role in any book demanding a knife-wielding beefcake with attachments to ritualistic spiritual stuff, hence limbo. It sucks but I don't know what we can do about it.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Limbo is a fine place. That's why so many spend so much time there and Warpath is one of them. Maybe he leaves it sometime in the future.
    "This is me being reasonable"

BANNED

Did Ya' know Warpath can fly too?

BANNED

You know why you don't see Warpath in the X-comics it's because there are not enough minorty creators in comics.I think Larry Hama was native american but he has'nt written anything for Marvel in years.Look at Blade he had big blockbuster movies and vampires are more popular than ever.Writers editors and the powers that be at marvel have absolutely no idea or interest to do anything with him.If you think it's going to get any better for minority chracters under Disney dream on.They have always been whitewashed as hell.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Warpath should be leading the charge aginst Selene now that she is back. He could muster a group to take her down Sryan,Magma,Blink,Warlock,Doug,Dani,Elixer,Feral,R achel Grey. Cable had a file fromthe future saying Warpath will reach Hulk level strength.
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 10-22-2014 at 05:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Did Ya' know Warpath can fly too?
    The flying thing was dumb. Glad Brubaker didnt follow up on that.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Fantastic Member

I also miss Warpath. Without proper interest in him he's probably better off in limbo though, rather than being a random guy that gets scrubbed by more well-known guy. On the bright side his past self was in Deadpool vs X-Force though and was pretty cool, basically as a one-man army.

Ultimate Member

Well Siryn is available now...always wanted them together, perhaps go on a spirit quest or whatever and bring the real Warren back to his body but yeah James should be on a team again, he can't fly anymore last I checked, though no reason was given.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Warpath deserves a solo book. tbh. He should also be able to fight in every fighting style created. it would be good to see him surprising people with capoeira, fencing, krav magra, and savate.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

**** flying. No mutants should fly unless they have wings or they emit wind from their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    **** flying. No mutants should fly unless they have wings or they emit wind from their ass.
    So...any mutant with an ******* and functioning digestive system? Which sucks for Doop, I guess.
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    So...any mutant with an ******* and functioning digestive system? Which sucks for Doop, I guess.
    Storm would have you believe she never shits. She's a goddess, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Storm would have you believe she never shits. She's a goddess, you know.
    No, her deified butt is reserved solely for expelling the mighty gales of MOTHER NAYCHA~, of course.

the thing i loved about warpath is that he never reached his limit in his powers.
    Cable mention this before in the X-Force days how he didn't know warpath limits and he kept getting stronger and learning new skills.
    im mad that no body else picked up that story.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!