Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

While I don't think the OP point is a valid one....I would much rather have Warpath in the Avengers than Sabertooth.

I would also purchase a Warpath Solo before I bought a Sabertooth book.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

I like that Warpath's fury if fueled by ice cream, puppies, and love of curvacious cat-women.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well Siryn is available now...always wanted them together.
    Would you give that a rest already!

Ultimate Member

You don't know me very well then Eternal...and last i checked she's single and no writer is using her so it wouldn't be hard at all given their lengthy history, but last I checked James had gotten over his feelings for Hepzibah and their relationship was old news, besides which she's back to being all about Corsair anyway.

James was into Siryn, but was never into him like that. She only showed intrest when Risque was sweeping him off his feet. She had more play with Deadpool than Warpath.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ohsnapulon5000 View Post
    Warpath deserves a solo book. tbh. He should also be able to fight in every fighting style created. it would be good to see him surprising people with capoeira, fencing, krav magra, and savate.
    And, just who would he learn all of theses international fighting styles from?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    James was into Siryn, but was never into him like that. She only showed intrest when Risque was sweeping him off his feet. She had more play with Deadpool than Warpath.
    She showed interest other times as well and if the Rictor/Shatterstar fans use that one panel to show that their feelings went beyond friendship then Warpath/Siryn fans can use the same panel. And I'd say that there's plenty to show that Siryn was indeed into him in that way, just scared of messing it all up and losing him as a friend if nothing else.

She showed interest other times as well and if the Rictor/Shatterstar fans use that one panel to show that their feelings went beyond friendship then Warpath/Siryn fans can use the same panel. And I'd say that there's plenty to show that Siryn was indeed into him in that way, just scared of messing it all up and losing him as a friend if nothing else.
    Well yes of course. And I peraonally liked them together but going off what has been shown and said, Siryn would never have allowed herself to make the jump to couple status. She was a huge tease to poor Jimmy amd that was all it was ever going to be. And so much has happened in the last few years that any romantic feelings that could have been recipricated have passed. Both are very different people now, especially Siryn.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    the thing i loved about warpath is that he never reached his limit in his powers.
    Cable mention this before in the X-Force days how he didn't know warpath limits and he kept getting stronger and learning new skills.
    im mad that no body else picked up that story.
    When he first appeared, James was barely stronger than Wolverine, then he was Sunspot match whenever the Hellions went up against the New Mutants, which probably puts him somewhere in the 10-15 tons range). Early X-Force, when James was supposed to be the muscle for the team, he was rated at a young Colossus level (somewhere between 40 and 60 tons) and growing. For Christ Sake, he went toe to toe with the Juggernaught, and yet was uncerimouniously trashed by Captain America in AvsX?
    Loeb wanted to make childlike Caliban the new muscle of X-Force, so he cut Jimmy's hair, gave him a bo-staff and had him get his but kicked every chaance he got. After that, Jimmy's power levels seemed to stablize at less impressive levels (maybe 20 tons?), with more focus given to his enhanced senses (some seeming to be even sharper than Wolverine's). Ellis made him stronger, but also threw in the, IMHO, flying thing.
    Brubaker brought him bak to be the muscle of the space team, but more emphazis was given to his speed and ability with the vibranium knives (which I found cool) than to his strength. Even so, I'd say some of his feats ranked him at at least 25 tons. In X-Force, James seemed to be at that power level. I'd be fine with him peaking somewhere in the 30-35 tons range, with extraordinary speed, fighting skills and enhaanced senses. James should definitly be able to trash people like Beast, Frenzy, Luke Cage and, definitly Captain America (and let it be clear, that I actually like Cap).

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    While I don't think the OP point is a valid one....I would much rather have Warpath in the Avengers than Sabertooth.

I would also purchase a Warpath Solo before I bought a Sabertooth book.
    Hate Sabretooth in UA. I'd definitly buy it if James was on board.

Big Warpath fan.

Peace

BANNED

So true so very true.Amazing what one panel can turn into.

Ultimate Member

Well yes of course. And I peraonally liked them together but going off what has been shown and said, Siryn would never have allowed herself to make the jump to couple status. She was a huge tease to poor Jimmy amd that was all it was ever going to be. And so much has happened in the last few years that any romantic feelings that could have been recipricated have passed. Both are very different people now, especially Siryn.
    I think that she more than would have allowed it, if not then she would have gotten mad at him several times over, especially after he found her passed out in the rain and brought her inside and cleaned her up, not sure how much if anything she was wearing under that blanket and she didn't seem to think anything of him helping her. I was just meaning that given that neither are in a book it'd be perfect for them to be together.

I don't think that Terry is that bad of a person, she'd never tease him like that knowing full well how he felt about her, especially to do it so many times, when she thought Deadpool was dead it was Warpath that she went to for comfort.

I think that she more than would have allowed it, if not then she would have gotten mad at him several times over, especially after he found her passed out in the rain and brought her inside and cleaned her up, not sure how much if anything she was wearing under that blanket and she didn't seem to think anything of him helping her. I was just meaning that given that neither are in a book it'd be perfect for them to be together.

I don't think that Terry is that bad of a person, she'd never tease him like that knowing full well how he felt about her, especially to do it so many times, when she thought Deadpool was dead it was Warpath that she went to for comfort.
    The stories themselves admitted how she led him on. Its all in print. Yes she had feelings for him but she was to afraid to take the next step, and now its too late. They would need to be placed in a situation together for old feelings to reignite.

Fantastic Member Captain Buttocks's Avatar

Ah yes - interesting character during New Mutants, X-Force and that Rise and Fall nonsense.

Then became a "KEWL" mass-murdering d**khead.

Can stay in limbo as far as I'm concerned, or get several hundred life sentences for murder. Cheers Kyle and Yost! Isn't murder grim and oh-so-fulfilling?

I enjoyed him during the roadtrip era. Dropped the racist costume and steroid muscles for a normal look and came to terms with his tribes destruction. His developing powers were interesting as he played around with his enhanced senses and speed. He had potential.

Ultimate Member

The stories themselves admitted how she led him on. Its all in print. Yes she had feelings for him but she was to afraid to take the next step, and now its too late. They would need to be placed in a situation together for old feelings to reignite.
    It's never to late and all that it would take is for a writer to want them together and it'd happen, I don't remember her ever saying that she led him on, as if she had that'd make her a pretty bad person, and I don't think that she'd do something like that...unless PAD was writing her then and wanted her to help make Jamie look good...