Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Ron Frenz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    That is a great Thunderbird.

I know I complain about characters coming back after death, but I feel like he had more to be told, before he met his demise.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

I would like a Warpath solo. I think he has a ton of potential as a character and would love to see that explored. His powers are similar to Wolverine's except he's bigger, faster, and stronger. Plus he can fly...sometimes. Does he still have his vibranium knives? I hope he managed to keep them post Secret Wars.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Ultimate Member

Well if you've seen the cover to the upcoming book Weapon X then yeah he still has the knives, personally I'd rather see him get rid of them as I think that he's more than cool without them and he's a strength guy and not a stabby stabby character...also would like to see he and Siryn finally have a chance at a relationship...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well if you've seen the cover to the upcoming book Weapon X then yeah he still has the knives, personally I'd rather see him get rid of them as I think that he's more than cool without them and he's a strength guy and not a stabby stabby character...also would like to see he and Siryn finally have a chance at a relationship...
    Weeelllllllllll, Siryn is currently the Morrigan and I think it takes a sacrifice in order to free her. But with all the changes to the X-universe, I wouldn't mind a Jessica Jones-led X-Factor w/ Siryn and James.

Also kinda peeved that the new announced actor on the X-Men show plays Thunderbird but not Warpath. Even though the latter has way more story potential due to actually having a character.

I always liked Thunderbird, right from his introduction. I was so upset when they killed him off, especially so soon! I think T-Bird would have been a great addition to the team and would have helped tremendously in their earliest adventures.

It would have been great to see his powers evolve and his relationships develop with the team.

I Hope he comes back or at least get some "untold" solo stories.

Ultimate Member

Well they could just ignore that she got turned into the Morrigan or some quick story that gets her free of it...not sure that they'd let Firestar lead that team, not saying that she can't or shouldn't but that Marvel has probably forgotten that she exists for the most part, and James hopefully at least gets some good stories in the upcoming book...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I always liked Thunderbird, right from his introduction. I was so upset when they killed him off, especially so soon! I think T-Bird would have been a great addition to the team and would have helped tremendously in their earliest adventures.

It would have been great to see his powers evolve and his relationships develop with the team.

I Hope he comes back or at least get some "untold" solo stories.
    He seemed like an interesting character from the get go. Shame Claremont killed him off so soon but I trust he'll get some good stories out of the show

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well they could just ignore that she got turned into the Morrigan or some quick story that gets her free of it...not sure that they'd let Firestar lead that team, not saying that she can't or shouldn't but that Marvel has probably forgotten that she exists for the most part, and James hopefully at least gets some good stories in the upcoming book...
    Ignore Peter David's magnificent ending? How daaaarrrreeee you? But I rly think some interesting stories could spin out of Morrigan and Death Seed-infected Banshee meeting up again. And yeah, Pak knows how to write X-characters but I can't wait until Proudstar moves out of this whole "black-ops" team thing he always seems to be stuck in.

Ultimate Member

Have a mini of Siryn, Banshee, and Warpath meeting with Black Tom and Juggernaut...by the end of it all Black Tom and Juggernaut go off to commit some crime, Banshee is back to his old self and needs some time to recuperate at his castle if it's still there as does Siryn with the Morrigan thing being gone maybe to some random person along with the death seed thing and for his help is saving them Siryn asks James to stay at the keep as well, by the time that they leave there they're together, but yeah have James get out of X-Force and maybe leave the knives at the keep as well...

Incredible Member

[QUOTE=LoganAlpha30X33;2668833]Have a mini of Siryn, Banshee, and Warpath meeting with Black Tom and Juggernaut...by the end of it all Black Tom and Juggernaut go off to commit some crime, Banshee is back to his old self and needs some time to recuperate at his castle if it's still there as does Siryn with the Morrigan thing being gone maybe to some random person along with the death seed thing and for his help is saving them Siryn asks James to stay at the keep as well, by the time that they leave there they're together, but yeah have James get out of X

yeah, this.

Ultimate Member

I miss the old smiling and joking Warpath that was at times during Nicieza's run on X-Force and how he could be when he was around Siryn, she always seemed to set him in a lighter mood...

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Also kinda peeved that the new announced actor on the X-Men show plays Thunderbird but not Warpath. Even though the latter has way more story potential due to actually having a character.
    Well... Since Thunderbird was never developed much, they probably feel they have more of an open playing field. Warpath has a lot of history now, and comic fans will expect a certain something because of it. Using a character that virtually has a clean slate, lets them do more. And who knows how long this Thunderbird will last. He could have been selected because he will die in the show as well.
    Need Comics? Consider using my Affiliate link - helps keep my Podcast ad free!
    https://www.mycomicshop.com/?AffID=1055159P01
    Check out the Comic Relief Podcast! - The podcast all about comics!

Ultimate Member

Yeah I doubt that the tv show will even use the Proudstar name since the guy is named Sam if memory serves in the show, as for Warpath still hoping that Weapon X doesn't mess him up to much...

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    And, just who would he learn all of theses international fighting styles from?
    It would be an element of his mutation. He has innate knowledge of various fighting styles because he's a warpathe, get it?

Ultimate Member

His mutation has nothing to do with his fighting style, he's already been messed with enough with the secondary mutation and the knives...