Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Default Avengers and X-Men Axis #3 SPOILERS

- Magneto arrives with the villains, who the Sentinels are not programmed to deal with.
    - Some great Loki and Doom moments.
    - Lots of action. Quentin is trying to keep Skull out of everyones head with Evan cheering him on as Evan heels
    - Strange and Wanda are released to continue the inversion spell
    - Skull breaks through and starts to control everyone
    - Evan saves Wanda but Strange is incapacitated.
    - Deadpool then saves Evan (Deadpool was awesome in this issue as well)
    - DOOM helps Wanda complete the spell
    - When everyone wakes up, all the villains and the magicians (as far as I can tell) are gone. Skull is left as regular skull. The only villain still around is Deadpool who really wants to be an Avenger
    - The X-men fight with the Avengers over wat to do with Skull. X-men want him to see if Xavier is now back thanks to the INversion spell. Avengers want to put him in prison in case Skull is still in control.
    - Evan (who is now HULK huge and looks just like Apocalypse) says Xavier is gone and to forget about it. More deadpool/evan love lol. This wasn't fully explained...
    - Steve comes to decide where Xavier goes. He says Skull has to be locked up.
    - Alex quits the Unity squat because tere is no Unity... Steve is just a Tyrant

I am loving this so far.

So much action to go along with the plot moving.

Did Doom manipulate Wanda again? Is S
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Welcome back Havok.

BANNED

Well combined this with Avengers, it seems that old man Steve is worse than regular Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Well combined this with Avengers, it seems that old man Steve is worse than regular Steve.
    I think any Steve, young or old, would likely want the Red Skull locked up. He knows better than anyone how potentially dangerous the guy is. Though I certainly understand the X-Men's postion too.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think any Steve, young or old, would likely want the Red Skull locked up. He knows better than anyone how potentially dangerous the guy is. Though I certainly understand the X-Men's postion too.

You think they could have just said, "ok, someone teleport Rachel, Emma, and Cuckoos here ASAP and find out if this is Skull or Xavier."

Instead back to everyone acting like dicks again.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Ultimate Member

I guess the problem is that he even gets to make that call. What Saint Cap says goes, and it's long since gotten annoying.

Evan NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! (I suspect it's no longer Evan in that body) Why do you keep doing this, Marvel?! Seriously, this is the SECOND TIME! wtf.

Also, Iron Man was a complete asshole to Deadpool, I mean, seriously.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    - Alex quits the Unity squat because tere is no Unity... Steve is just a Tyrant
    IMO Alex just went a little bit over his calling out Steve a "tyrant". Dictator, sure. But there was no gross violation of rights intended by Steve and he wasn't really using strong-arm tactics, just tough talk.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

This was very good. Magneto made a good defacto leader...Carnage, Deadpool, and Enchantress had good lines too...Alex finally wakes up. Pretty abrupt though...the issue with Wanda and Doom is getting closer.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    IMO Alex just went a little bit over his calling out Steve a "tyrant". Dictator, sure. But there was no gross violation of rights intended by Steve and he wasn't really using strong-arm tactics, just tough talk.
    Well, he might've been inverted, so he's not thinking straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I guess the problem is that he even gets to make that call. What Saint Cap says goes, and it's long since gotten annoying.
    If Red Skull commits any crimes whatsoever, Steve gets to make the call to arrest him. That's just common sense. If Skull hadn't commited any crimes that might be a different story, but Steve (and really anyone else there honestly) had the legal authority to have him locked up.

Again, I understand the X-Men's perspective but really arguing that Skull should be locked up is a no brainer.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Well, he might've been inverted, so he's not thinking straight.
    Either that or it was the heat of the moment. Next we'll hopefully see more fallout in the Alex/Janet relationship.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

alex has a long way to go to get back in good graces, but this was a step forward. he should have killed steve.

Ultimate Member

If Red Skull commits any crimes whatsoever, Steve gets to make the call to arrest him. That's just common sense. If Skull hadn't commited any crimes that might be a different story, but Steve (and really anyone else there honestly) had the legal authority to have him locked up.

Again, I understand the X-Men's perspective but really arguing that Skull should be locked up is a no brainer.
    My point was that, why does Cap PERSONALLY get to make that final call? Why is his opinion more important/carry more weight than the others? "We're doing this because I SAID SO." WOW, quite the ego you've got there Steve.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Not read the issue yet but that's a funny contrast to how they dealt with Wanda's crimes.