Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Viteh View Post
    Wood is leaving? When?
    Here:
    https://twitter.com/brianwood/status/464809882479521793

He'll be replaced by Marc Guggenheim:
    http://community.comicbookresources....ter-Brian-Wood

Amazing Member

Sigh... again nothing about The Juggernaut, I think I'll stop reading Marvel

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Nothing really interesting here. Wolverine questions and someone actually wanted to know what other Avengers are going to show up. Like we haven't had enough already.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Hope could stand-in for Synch.
    You know this leads to a question, how can there be a reunion with so many of the characters dead? And others gone evil/crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    You know this leads to a question, how can there be a reunion with so many of the characters dead? And others gone evil/crazy?
    well jubilee and monet could have a seance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
    Yes, Larraz' art looks great, can't wait for this Deadpool/X-Force match up
    And as for things staying the same, let's hope not! Marts is bringing in new (old) writers who might have some fresh ideas and generally shaking it up a bit. He probably can't do miracles since in the end he can do only so much and follow what Alonso, Brevoort etc. say but he obviously wants to do more and make x-line better so...
    With Bendis holding onto the two main titles and Latour in charge of WatX my faith in the direction of the franchise isn't really that positive. That's not to say that the other books won't kick ass. Tyke's space adventures is awesome and Storm's book sounds exciting, but they don't dictate the fate of the teams as a whole. But who knows, maybe Original Sin will actually mend the x-men regardless of the hints from the interviews.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    well jubilee and monet could have a seance.
    What kind of zany questions will they ask?

Seriously, though, is Marvel gonna have to do a mass resurrection?

skin would never come back from heaven. he was a miserable person and hideous. i hope he's beautiful now wherever he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    2,5 out of 9 is not that many. (I count Banshee as half dead/evil/crazy since he's been revived by death seed atm) And resurrections are always possible in superhero comics

Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
    2,5 out of 9 is not that many. (I count Banshee as half dead/evil/crazy since he's been revived by death seed atm) And resurrections are always possible in superhero comics
    How will they pull it off, will Wanda do it as an favor to mutants?

Finally, the perennial question from most all of our readers concerns the characters from Chris Yost & Craig Kyle's "New X-Men" run, with many hoping for a new series featuring the graduating class. What kind of plans can you disclose, if any, for the characters?

We definitely think about it. There's current plans for those characters to continue to appear in "Wolverine and the X-Men..."
    We have received this response before, with Aaron's W&TXM, and I think that is not what the fans are asking for.

I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harashkupo View Post
    With Bendis holding onto the two main titles and Latour in charge of WatX my faith in the direction of the franchise isn't really that positive. That's not to say that the other books won't kick ass. Tyke's space adventures is awesome and Storm's book sounds exciting, but they don't dictate the fate of the teams as a whole. But who knows, maybe Original Sin will actually mend the x-men regardless of the hints from the interviews.
    You have no idea how great I am with that....ANXF, Storm and AXM are really the only books I need to keep me interested and entertained. Let the rest of the franchise go to bloody hell for all I care.
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    You have no idea how great I am with that....ANXF, Storm and AXM are really the only books I need to keep me interested and entertained. Let the rest of the franchise go to bloody hell for all I care.
    A-godd@mn-MEN.
    Just keep my Alpha Flight in Amazing, and we got a DEAL, Marvel.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Imraith Nimphais View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    A-godd@mn-MEN.
    Just keep my Alpha Flight in Amazing, and we got a DEAL, Marvel.
    How can something so horrible put a smile on my face?
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Not a lot of information here outside of a possible Wolvie-themed mini (World Without and Battle for the Cowl seem likely) and a possible Gen-X ani in 2015, which it seems to me like it didn't even occur to them to make until he found out via the X-Pos that it's something people would be interested in. Marts just seemed to be agreeing for the sake of agreeing with these questions. For instance, he points out the X-Men will likely be breaking into more factions and that Schism is still going to be in place while also looking for ways for the X-men to come together more. How does that work?