Page 1417 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 4179171317136714071413141414151416141714181419142014211427 ... LastLast
Results 21,241 to 21,255 of 21418
    BANNED

I didn't know till I saw that trailer that Hawk and Dove were in it. But glad to see more projects with Dick Grayson--the more, the better!!!!!

Mighty Member

DC did it! The mad men!

F*ck Batman!

#F*ckBatman

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yeah, reading more I'm a bit put off by their version of Dick. Seems he and Batgirl are on really bad terms and he even resents Kid Flash maybe if that rumor is true because he is close with his mentor. Stuff like that always puts me off. It does feel like they are taking a lot of influences from the DCAU Dick and I hope that doesn't mean they will go with a Batgirl/Batman romance in this as a source for angst.
    That Batgirl is a disloyal thot. She destroyed the Bat family. I don't like Batgirl, but that version of her sucks the most. Batgirl has the worst representation in the Bat family.

Incredible Member

If any two characters in comics deserved a “happy ending” , outside of Lois and Clark, it is Batman and Robin.
    These guys should be close as brothers, with an unbreakable bond. Grayson was the only consistent book to portray that.
    I hoe the F word does not make it into the final broadcast...they can’t want to bend Dick’s character THAT much.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    If any two characters in comics deserved a “happy ending” , outside of Lois and Clark, it is Batman and Robin.
    These guys should be close as brothers, with an unbreakable bond. Grayson was the only consistent book to portray that.
    I hoe the F word does not make it into the final broadcast...they can’t want to bend Dick’s character THAT much.
    They had fights. Dick will start cooling down when he forms the Titans and become Nightwing. Batman isn't the easiest partner to have.

Fantastic Member

I'm okay with Dick starting out angsty and in a broken relationship with Bruce.

But...this is my main concern...its unlikely they will ever allow Batman on television..which means we won't ever have the necessary heart-to- heart to resolve that tension.

Quote Originally Posted by dan12456 View Post
    TITANS TRAILER SPOILERS

Did I just watch Dick kill a bunch of people then say "**** Batman"? Please tell me I didn't.
    No it's been confirmed he didn't kill them. He just beat the hell out of them. He stabbed that guy in the collarbone, he shot the gun up so it would scare the criminals and stepped on the guy's jaw breaking it. I thought he was killing people too so I'm glad he didn't but idk how I feel about the brutality of it.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno, I think we would've known by now if Batgirl and Kid Flash were in this.
    Yeah I highly doubt Wally will be in this show sadly.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Okay. This made me laugh.

"How about less Dick Grayson saying "f*ck Batman" in Titans and more Dick Grayson f*cking Ba—"

Got it off twitter

Man half the people in that thread take this so seriously
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 07-19-2018 at 11:59 PM.

Mighty Member

My theory is that they made the trailer controversial to get people talking. It was basically Robin and Raven. The darkest members of the team. It was an easy way to spread the word about their new streaming service.

"Robin Says F*ck Batman!" headlines spread like wildfire. Not everyone cares about the Titans, but everyone knows Batman. Whether it was good or bad, it grabbed a lot of attention.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post

Come on,how could the F word break an unbreakable bond.
    They fought a lot when Dick was in his teenage. They still fight now. But at the end of the day they are best partners/brothers for sure.
    Last edited by Onthetrapeze; 07-20-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    I'm okay with Dick starting out angsty and in a broken relationship with Bruce.

But...this is my main concern...its unlikely they will ever allow Batman on television..which means we won't ever have the necessary heart-to- heart to resolve that tension.
    That’s the best part it’s not tv so we’ll see what they allow

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Hey, just wanted to share with you guys and girls, my favorite scene from ‘Dark Victory’.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Maxpower00044; 07-20-2018 at 05:21 AM.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

Mighty Member

I will still admit Titans trailer is one of the most amateur-made trailers I have seen. The lighting, transition and sound usage are mediocre. If the series is good, this is one of farthest quality I have seen from trailer to series. Good luck to DC as always.

I can't say I was terribly impressed with the trailer either. I'll be getting the streaming service long enough to watch Young Justice with the kids, and I'm sure I'll give the first episode a shot then. But it seems like it's trying awfully hard to wow us with how adult it is.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.