Page 601 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 1015015515915975985996006016026036046056116517011101 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 21418

Quote Originally Posted by sigman713 View Post
    you guys sure thats Raptor? i was thinking kobra agent
    I'm pretty sure. When someone asked if it was "the new guy" Seeley answered with Raptor. https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/...22107258871808

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    I'm pretty sure. When someone asked if it was "the new guy" Seeley answered with Raptor. https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/...22107258871808
    Yes, if you look at his left hand, it looks almost Velocir-RAPTOR-ous.

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Yes, Seeley very clearly said that was Raptor.

Character design for Raptor looks iffy. I'll wait to judge of course.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    His work on the O'Neil Nightwing mini-series in the mid-90s may look dated due to the awkward fashion trends of that time, but his work on Birds of Prey and 2000s Nightwing (after McDaniel) was excellent.
    As long as it's not too many pouches for everyone, I'll be able to deal with it.

Thanks everyone, I'll pick up the trade as soon as possible.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Character design for Raptor looks iffy. I'll wait to judge of course.
    Should be

Spectacular Member Shadow Myyst's Avatar

Javi F. Man with the teases.
    image.jpg

Spectacular Member

where did you find that, does he have an instagram or twitter?

Spectacular Member Shadow Myyst's Avatar

Javi Fernandez Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/javifernandez_comic/

Since it's more than likely Nightwing gets a new love interest/female friend/companion if we follow trends of him getting one seemingly ever new arc he has. What would you guys like to see out of her if Tim goes with a new lady friend? Somebody from the PoO? New superhero ally? Antihero? Normal caught up in his life? Retired Spy?(Hm, that makes her sound old... Or just successful!) An old crush we never even knew about, like ever... (It's happened twice & both times she was sleeping with the enemy...)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Myyst View Post

Since it's more than likely Nightwing gets a new love interest/female friend/companion if we follow trends of him getting one seemingly ever new arc he has. What would you guys like to see out of her if Tim goes with a new lady friend? Somebody from the PoO? New superhero ally? Antihero? Normal caught up in his life? Retired Spy?(Hm, that makes her sound old... Or just successful!) An old crush we never even knew about, like ever... (It's happened twice & both times she was sleeping with the enemy...)
    Supermodel. A black supermodel like Tyra Banks in the 90's. MAKE IT HAPPEN DC. I still go with Tim and Wonder Girl and I know people don't like it so whatever.

If Dick hooks up with a Talon, would that be considered necrophilia?

Helena Bertenelli. She obviously cares enough about him to make some sort of nonsense machine that makes everyone forget his secret identity was outed to the world. He cares enough about her to risk life and limb to save her in the last few issues of Grayson. Dick deserves a mutually loving relationship, besides it would be pretty hard to fridge Helena...unlike the unfortunate Raya.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    If Dick hooks up with a Talon, would that be considered necrophilia?
    Hahah kinda? lol

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

I'd like an older lady for Dick, maybe from PoO. Around 50 maybe but still gorgeous obviously, like Monica Bellucci.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent MM View Post
    I'd like an older lady for Dick, maybe from PoO. Around 50 maybe but still gorgeous obviously, like Monica Bellucci.
    Hmmm that sounds controversial..... I like it