Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Amazed by all the fanart for Batman Ninja and so quickly. The hype is real.
    A lot of fan-artists Asians, so no wonder, that they’re drawing all that cute/chibi parodies.

Mighty Member

I just realized in a movie named Batman Ninja, Nightwing is the one that looks like a Ninja the most.

Even if you use the comics, Dick's costume looks very close to a Ninja. Orphan and Spoiler's costumes are very close to a Ninja too.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I just realized in a movie named Batman Ninja, Nightwing is the one that looks like a Ninja the most.

Even if you use the comics, Dick's costume looks very close to a Ninja. Orphan and Spoiler's costumes are very close to a Ninja too.
    Well modern depiction of Ninja attire came from Kabuki theatre, so how others dressed not really that diffirent from what real ninjas used to wear before.
    Dick with that hair is challenging his inner Sasuke or Noctis from FFXV though.
    Last edited by nightbird; 12-02-2017 at 07:36 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Well modern depiction of Ninja attire came from Kabuki theatre, so how others dressed not really that diffirent from how real ninjas used to dress before.
    Dick with that hair is challenging his inner Sasuke or Noctis from FFXV though.
    Hahaha! True. The anime hair was very Shounen. I'm expecting some 5 mins. of screaming and naming of moves.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Hahaha! True. The anime hair was very Shounen. I'm expecting some 5 mins. of screaming and naming of moves.
    You mean something like “cartwheel!”, “forearm block!”, “quadruple somersault!”? lmfao

I'm still not convinced that the Titans show is going to give us Robin outside of flashback scenes. Weren't they calling him Nightwing in all the press releases and casting info?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'm still not convinced that the Titans show is going to give us Robin outside of flashback scenes. Weren't they calling him Nightwing in all the press releases and casting info?
    I’m fairly sure they didn’t specify if it was Nightwing or Robin. I think this is our confrimation.

Ultimate Member

DC/WB seems to have this weird thing about Batman physically appearing and/or being directly mentioned on these shows. Like they even let Superman show up on Supergirl multiple times, but Batman can only be kind or sort of alluded to. And according to Stephen Amell, he had to fight with the showrunners to let him: spoilers:
    Name-drop Bruce Wayne on Arrow.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Robin will not be Dick's main mantle. I bet for 2 episodes max. Then he will move to become a cop in Bludhaven and babysit Raven with Beast Boy.

I only now noticed that his costume is made up of little “R”’s. Man, some people have a really sharp eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    The only other person Joker has personal beef with from this side of the angels is Jason.
    Barbara Gordon. Duke Thomas. He killed Dicks childhood friends during Death of the Family. Actually after DotF most of the Batclan would have personal beef with him. Babs certainly gets another helping. The Joker gets around.

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Pleasantly surprised by his look
    I'm kind of reminded of the MCU Ant-Man suit to some degree.

I wonder if his pants are green or if it's all Robin red?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of reminded of the MCU Ant-Man suit to some degree.

I wonder if his pants are green or if it's all Robin red?
    Based on his arms black with muted-green boots or vise-versa?

Surprised by how great that suit looks, still kinda skeptical about pulling off Beast Boy and Starfire on a tv/streaming service budget.