Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
Tim is not a Wayne, and should have no claim on batfunds,

Choosing to be a superhero doesn't give him a spot in the will
He was for a while, tho. It was the reboot that changed that. And Tim is obviously clever enough to be an asset to the company, as is Damian. Dick would be, too, if you know, he cared, lol. Back to Tim, he definitely should have a claim as he's more or less Bruce's son in the same way Dick is, and I mean Bruce is his legal guardian for a reason.

Idk about Dick and Wayne Enterprises., it could go against the current Robin Hood inspiration stuff which I really like. I mean, it could definitely be done, but the writer would have to care about that aspect.

I think it was mentioned that Dick might end up a cop again in this thread, and if he does, I hope he quickly moves up to being a Detective so he'd get to deal with the bigger cases and gets to do detective work, instead of being a beat cop and having to deal with the corruption and such like he's already done. I mean, I wouldn't even mind if he rarely appeared as Nightwing within the book itself and most of the focus was on all the good he does as Dick, while other books like Titans have to carry the lion share of Nightwing badassery (assuming that book gets a new writer that would be up for that, of course). Does Bludhaven need a full time superhero protector if it has a full time supercop? One who could actually interact with people and give interviews to the media in a way even Nightwing can't? Idk, I kinda like the idea of Dick Grayson being Bludhaven's hero, while he's one of the world's greatest heroes as Nightwing (again, assuming a Titans writer who actually wants to elevate the team is in charge).