Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Potato-e potato-e.

Editorial didn`t even gave him an actual funeral issue but that doesn`t detract the point Seeley was trying making in that Annual.
    And the mocking? Was there even one panel where he seemed upset?

Damian...well, he`s 13. He`s afraid he`s losing his father for good and the person he trusts the most in the world seemingly thinks that rescuing his father isn`t the way to do.
    Damian Wayne has conquered death twice his grandpa has lots of Lazarus pits that have power over death and he calls Death a grey area. Damian fearing losing his dad or Dick's love i can see but Damian getting hysterical because he fears losing his father to death is OC and something already covered in his solo and spoiler he views death as something people regularly return from. It's not permanent.

This was OC.

Jason had no reason to lay one on Dick either. i mean it's not like they were besties and the writer had it wrong Dick at that point owned Jason nothing not even the truth.
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-12-2017 at 04:21 AM.

The only reaction that made sense in Grayson #12 was Damian, everyone else.... not so much, like i expect then to be upset, but this guys pride thenselves in being pragmatic, the batfamily pull that kind of **** all the time.

Batgirl’s was ok.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Who DOESN'T smack Dick around in that family? Next time he'll get kicked by Bat-Cow.
    Yeah. The Bat family is not known for their kindness. Dick is an exception, which is why everyone tend to respect him, sometimes even more than Bruce. Being trusted nearly as much as Superman is pretty much sainthood. Especially now, when the other Robins are in a dark path. It's good to be reminded of the light.

hey do you guys know what happened to dick after he went through the portal in metal#3

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

petervnguyen

by phantomchick

Spectacular Member Shadow Myyst's Avatar

I'm still waiting on Bernard to show us what his Nightwing looks like

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Batgirl’s was ok.
    i still don't get the "dick grayson only disappointes" babs was going on about, if we follow new 52 then these to have not even dated each other and yet she went all taylor swift on him

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    And the mocking? Was there even one panel where he seemed upset?
    Maybe that`s why it didn`t go to print. It wouldn`t matter because Seeley`s dialogue of Jason in that Annual clearly overrides what was seen in those unused pages.

Bruce and Dick are usually the ones who come up with the moral ground and trust talk so when both do something like that (which they did) on the other`s backs. why wouldn`t the guy who actually died and is the most lectured on not have the right to be upset? All together joking about the death card is one thing, there`s an understanding and leeway, another is lacking trust.

Writers are the ones who put Dick in this pedestal compared to the others so it shouldn`t surprise anyone that when he does something shitty, characters will call on him. Now, I agree he`s the guy who gets slapped the most but he also gets to be written the most with the higher moral ground. justifiably or not. Take and leave it. It`s the same with Bruce I have rules that I don`t follow Wayne.

Does that mean Dick can`t call others on their ****? Absolutely not, he should. So should Bruce. And...they kind of already do. Case in point, the Annual? Dick flat out said despite what he did, he wasn`t apologizing for his actions. Again, moral high ground versus a smack. They`re even.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian Wayne has conquered death twice his grandpa has lots of Lazarus pits that have power over death and he calls Death a grey area. Damian fearing losing his dad or Dick's love i can see but Damian getting hysterical because he fears losing his father to death is OC and something already covered in his solo and spoiler he views death as something people regularly return from. It's not permanent.

This was OC.
    I think it`s clear that as far as Snyder is concerned this isn`t something that can be solved with a shower in the Lazarus.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Jason had no reason to lay one on Dick either. i mean it's not like they were besties and the writer had it wrong Dick at that point owned Jason nothing not even the truth.
    Cool, then Bruce and Dick can leave the lecturing and moral ground at home from now on. What they can`t do is have the cake and the cheery on top.

It`s fine by me either way.

Maybe that`s why it didn`t go to print. It wouldn`t matter because Seeley`s dialogue of Jason in that Annual clearly overrides what was seen in those unused pages.

Bruce and Dick are usually the ones who come up with the moral ground and trust talk so when both do something like that (which they did) on the other`s backs. why wouldn`t the guy who actually died and is the most lectured on not have the right to be upset? All together joking about the death card is one thing, there`s an understanding and leeway, another is lacking trust.

Writers are the ones who put Dick in this pedestal compared to the others so it shouldn`t surprise anyone that when he does something shitty, characters will call on him. Now, I agree he`s the guy who gets slapped the most but he also gets to be written the most with the higher moral ground. justifiably or not. Take and leave it. It`s the same with Bruce I have rules that I don`t follow Wayne.

Does that mean Dick can`t call others on their ****? Absolutely not, he should. So should Bruce. And...they kind of already do. Case in point, the Annual? Dick flat out said despite what he did, he wasn`t apologizing for his actions. Again, moral high ground versus a smack. They`re even.
    I'm not saying that Jason can't be pissed because Dick didn't tell them he was alive but physically assaulting him was completely out of order. If you ignore the fact that Dick did die, which you seem intent on , and the altruistic reasons he joined Spyral, Jason could have had the moral high ground in their argument. He threw it away when he started throwing punches though

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Yeah. The Bat family is not known for their kindness. Dick is an exception, which is why everyone tend to respect him, sometimes even more than Bruce. Being trusted nearly as much as Superman is pretty much sainthood. Especially now, when the other Robins are in a dark path. It's good to be reminded of the light.
    If the other members of Dick's family respected him, they wouldn't be using him as a punching bag.

Here’s a tired battered Nightwing for errbody

whereisfancybread