Page 1001 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 501901951991997998999100010011002100310041005101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 21418

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    Happy 1000 to Dick Grayson.
    Well its 1001 now :P

We are already on the road to another 1000

You included Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie and now you’re doing a Nightwing movie. What is it about Batman’s “sidekicks” that interests you so much?

Mentors and Mentees, Teachers and Students, Parents and Children are a very relatable source of drama and one that again and again I find myself returning to because of the emotionally rich and sometimes satisfying feelings that result from that kind of conflict. The families that you make in the world can be just as complicated as your biological families. What do we learn from the people that “raise” us, the environment around us that we find ourselves in, and how does that influence who we become?
    from Chris McKay's interview.

I dont hate Titans or DickBabs but Titans is weird in that all Dick does is general leadership + the Lazarous Contract which was not that bad, considering Mal was the one who went to that meta place to give away his powers and then was the one to get his wife to go I don't see how he can be mad at Dick, Hell Donna Troy has twice been manipulated by the Titans of Myth into fighting for their cause and slaughtered people on the planet Minosyss. DickBabs to me just does not work because it is not the Dixon era and are on different wavelengths. Titans should do more than general superheroing, they have a chance to expand the Cosmic side of DC with the Titans of Myth/Trigon planets in 1) Ozyron 2) Nyppos 3) Synriannaq 4) Karakann 5) Minosyss 6) Xynthia 7) Kallas 8) Talyn 9) Ion 10) Myonus 11) Tamaran and not have to worry about timing since they have Travelspheres which are as fast as Boom Tubes. DC Cosmic is dominated too heavily by Green Lanterns and the Legion of Superheroes are stuck in the 31st century.

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    You included Robin in The LEGO Batman Movie and now you’re doing a Nightwing movie. What is it about Batman’s “sidekicks” that interests you so much?

Mentors and Mentees, Teachers and Students, Parents and Children are a very relatable source of drama and one that again and again I find myself returning to because of the emotionally rich and sometimes satisfying feelings that result from that kind of conflict. The families that you make in the world can be just as complicated as your biological families. What do we learn from the people that “raise” us, the environment around us that we find ourselves in, and how does that influence who we become?from Chris McKay's interview.
    Now THATS the kind of content I like to see.

Also, I'd like to point out this from the interview.

You’re Batman for a day. What do you do?

"I’d give Alfred a day off. He doesn’t get to have any fun."

Same dude, same.

Alfred is the underappreciated gem of this family.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    The False Face group is a Black Mask thing. I dont think Nice will be False Face nor will he have a connection to the completely independent concept that is the FFS.
    Did he not specifically mention the False Face Society in #13 of Nightwing? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to lead into more Black Mask stuff, at least I assume so since Seeley went out of his way to write it into the issue.

And also, as far as leading another team goes guys, the Outsiders is probably going to be what Tim comes back to lead after Doomsday Clock. Remember, Tim was supposed to lead that team way back before Flashpoint, and since Tynion is using the characters in 'Tec, it's obvious it's just part of his set up.

Anyways, yay, 1001 pages. Just a side note, Titans will be filming in Toronto in September, and I go to school in Toronto starting in September, and assuming we get some casting news at SDCC, well, I may be prepared enough to find the cast chilling downtown while I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Anyways, yay, 1001 pages. Just a side note, Titans will be filming in Toronto in September, and I go to school in Toronto starting in September, and assuming we get some casting news at SDCC, well, I may be prepared enough to find the cast chilling downtown while I'm there.
    Really? Thats so cool. Say hi for us!

Mighty Member

Anyone using Black Mask better have a good explanation for how he got out of his condition from RHaTO. He's a pretty good villain to use though.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Now THATS the kind of content I like to see.

Also, I'd like to point out this from the interview.

You’re Batman for a day. What do you do?

"I’d give Alfred a day off. He doesn’t get to have any fun."

Same dude, same.

Alfred is the underappreciated gem of this family.
    A lot of people would put Alfred over Robin(s) as most important Batfamily member and supporting character. I doubt he is underappreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    A lot of people would put Alfred over Robin(s) as most important Batfamily member and supporting character. I doubt he is underappreciated.
    I meant underappreciated by the batfamily not us XD
    Eg like in that kinda recent example of that whole Ace the bathound storyline.

I need more moments with batfam giving Alfred more love.

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Anyone using Black Mask better have a good explanation for how he got out of his condition from RHaTO. He's a pretty good villain to use though.
    Care to elaborate on Black Masks condition? I don't follow RHATO, I know something happened because suddenly Jason is being shipped with Black Mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Care to elaborate on Black Masks condition? I don't follow RHATO, I know something happened because suddenly Jason is being shipped with Black Mask.
    Black Masks mind control formula backfired on him and left him brain damaged and in a wheelchair, but seemingly still aware enough to realise what a horrible situation he is in.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    I meant underappreciated by the batfamily not us XD
    Eg like in that kinda recent example of that whole Ace the bathound storyline.

I need more moments with batfam giving Alfred more love.
    Batfamily loves to antagonize and fight with each other, but not Alfred. I want to believe that's because they all love and respect him enough

congratulations for the 1000 pages, 1st robin.