Page 1002 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 25029029529929989991000100110021003100410051006101210521102 ... LastLast
Results 15,016 to 15,030 of 21418
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Care to elaborate on Black Masks condition? I don't follow RHATO, I know something happened because suddenly Jason is being shipped with Black Mask.
    Yeah Jason was suppose to infiltrate his organization and defeating him left him brain damaged due to him mind control stuff backfiring it seems. The shipping comes from his being creepy, touchy feely with Jason.
    Last edited by Alycat; 06-23-2017 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Black Masks mind control formula backfired on him and left him brain damaged and in a wheelchair, but seemingly still aware enough to realise what a horrible situation he is in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Yeah Jason was suppose to infiltrate his organization and defeating him left him brain damaged due to him mind control stuff backfiring it seems. The shipping comes from his being creepy, touchy feely with Jason.
    Thanks guys. Wow, that is really, really dark. I can't see Black Mask making his way to Bludhaven in that condition. Yeesh!

BANNED

I've seen Jim Gordon shipped with Flamingo.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Nightwing View Post
    Thanks guys. Wow, that is really, really dark. I can't see Black Mask making his way to Bludhaven in that condition. Yeesh!
    It doesn't matter to Scott Snyder, he's ignored both Valentine and Lobdell when it comes to Black Mask. Roman shows up in All Star from time to time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Batfamily loves to antagonize and fight with each other, but not Alfred. I want to believe that's because they all love and respect him enough
    Eternal`s finest moment: Jason sitting on a chair by Alfred`s side at the hospital.

The man is sacred ground. Congratulations on the 1000th page, wow. I hope we get other threads to that milestone too.

Mighty Member

Black Mask won't appear in Bludhaven. The last thing I want Dick to fight is Batman villains. He has his own city. He should have his own rogue gallery.

I still want Batman to have it out with Alfred for We Are Robin and keeping an orphaned Damian away from him when he had amnesia. Probably too late for that though.

The villains shown in #23 were enough and make a more exciting Bludhaven arc.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    I've seen Jim Gordon shipped with Flamingo.
    Well that's unique lol

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Black Mask won't appear in Bludhaven. The last thing I want Dick to fight is Batman villains. He has his own city. He should have his own rogue gallery.
    Tbh Black Mask makes me think Red Hood before Batman these days. I think he's a villain that can have a far reach.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I still want Batman to have it out with Alfred for We Are Robin and keeping an orphaned Damian away from him when he had amnesia. Probably too late for that though.
    That plot will be followed up the same as the Bane plot with the Robins. Seriously the interaction between the the Batfamily is chaotic because you have so much people.

Tbh Black Mask makes me think Red Hood before Batman these days. I think he's a villain that can have a far reach.
    I still think Catwoman.

https://twitter.com/KyleDHiggins/sta...76728195760129

From upcoming Nightwing: The New Order

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I'm with you. Two kids died. I hate that they ignore it