Page 101 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 51919798991001011021031041051111512016011101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 21418

The Beat supposedly has the details for the first Grayson trade, but I sure hope that the content is still subject to change as it really should include the Secret Origins story like the Wonder Woman and Green Arrow collections do.

Grayson Vol. 1
    Tim Seeley, Mikel Janin
    On Sale Date: July 7, 2015
    $16.99 USD
    176 pages
    Trade Paperback
    Comics & Graphic Novels / Superheroes
    9781401252342, 1401252346

Summary: Dick Grayson. Former Sidekick. Former Superhero. Former dead man. Agent of Spyral?!
    A thrilling new chapter of Dick Grayson’s life begins here. A super-spy espionage thriller that will shock you and prove one thing: you might think you know Nightwing—but you don’t know Dick.
    Collects GRAYSON #1-7.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    The Beat supposedly has the details for the first Grayson trade, but I sure hope that the content is still subject to change as it really should include the Secret Origins story like the Wonder Woman and Green Arrow collections do.

Grayson Vol. 1
    Tim Seeley, Mikel Janin
    On Sale Date: July 7, 2015
    $16.99 USD
    176 pages
    Trade Paperback
    Comics & Graphic Novels / Superheroes
    9781401252342, 1401252346

Summary: Dick Grayson. Former Sidekick. Former Superhero. Former dead man. Agent of Spyral?!
    A thrilling new chapter of Dick Grayson’s life begins here. A super-spy espionage thriller that will shock you and prove one thing: you might think you know Nightwing—but you don’t know Dick.
    Collects GRAYSON #1-7.
    Yes, that is a strange collection on the face of it. It is understandable to leave out the Futures End issue, and I suppose that if the annual focuses heavily on Helena's history it can be seen as an unnecessary side-story. But the absence of Nightwing 30 and the Secret Origins story is much harder to justify. Also, this indicates that the March issue, which will be Grayson 8, is somehow different and won't be collected in the first trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Yeah. I mean, all we really need to cover is "what Dick thinks" and "what they think". That can be neatly covered in twelve pages.

It'll be interesting to see how this gets collected - DC is a little inconsistent with such things, sometimes they stay in publication order and sometimes in chronological. So Batman Inc's first trade opens with the Zero Issue rather than interrupt the story. Putting the Secret Origins story between "Nightwing 30" (which they have to include, surely?) and "Grayson 1" would probably fix a lot of the issues people had with the Nightwing issue.
    It seems that putting together the trade is mainly a Sales and Marketing function. Editorial and the creatives seem to get some input, as evidenced by occasional changes such as those in the trade editions of DOTF, but otherwise storylines appear to take a back seat to ease of bundling things under one title. The last volume of Nightwing includes issue 30, which really doesn't fit (remember when Editorial was saying that Nightwing ended with issue 29?), while that issue isn't in the first volume of Grayson, where it does fit.

Quote Originally Posted by powerwing View Post
    I'd rather see him with the one with black hair and the magic wand
    The best choice would be the one with black hair and the lasso.

BANNED

How about the one with the black hair and the whip-

No, no, no. Can't go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Cactus View Post
    How about the one with the black hair and the whip-

No, no, no. Can't go there.
    Don't see why not. Given the shrinking of the age gaps, it isn't on the face of it ridiculous that Selina would prefer him to Bruce.

BANNED

There should not be any Eskimo brothers among the Bat family.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Don't see why not. Given the shrinking of the age gaps, it isn't on the face of it ridiculous that Selina would prefer him to Bruce.
    Everyone in the DCU is pretty much in their twenties.

BANNED

Actually, isn't Bruce the old man at like age 30-32? If most of the females are in their early to mid 20s, then they'd be closer to Dick's age.

Incredible Member

Actually, isn't Bruce the old man at like age 30-32? If most of the females are in their early to mid 20s, then they'd be closer to Dick's age.
    Yeah, funnily enough he's still one of the older heroes. Most heroes seem to be older teens to mid-twenties.

Not really that big of an age difference.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    The best choice would be the one with black hair and the lasso.
    Diana? hell i'd ship it.

Spectacular Member AgentGrayson1114's Avatar

So there is going to be a Secret Origins issue for Grayson? I'm confused but very excited for that. I get now why Didio was wanting to make December Dick month. Maybe we'll get more of the DCU's reaction to Dicks death for that issue? Either way December will be full of Dick and I'm excited.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGrayson1114 View Post
    So there is going to be a Secret Origins issue for Grayson? I'm confused but very excited for that. I get now why Didio was wanting to make December Dick month. Maybe we'll get more of the DCU's reaction to Dicks death for that issue? Either way December will be full of Dick and I'm excited.
    I think so and his entrance into Spyral from what I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by powerwing View Post
    Diana? hell i'd ship it.
    I meant her sister Donna.