Page 102 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 2529298991001011021031041051061121522026021102 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 21418

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGrayson1114 View Post
    So there is going to be a Secret Origins issue for Grayson? I'm confused but very excited for that. I get now why Didio was wanting to make December Dick month. Maybe we'll get more of the DCU's reaction to Dicks death for that issue? Either way December will be full of Dick and I'm excited.
    Maybe DC is just now realizing that Dick sells.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Maybe DC is just now realizing that Dick sells.
    You guys are making the jokes way too easy with comments like this.

BANNED

And don't even get me started on the "December will be full of Dick and I'm excited" comment.

Quote Originally Posted by vaf2675 View Post
    And don't even get me started on the "December will be full of Dick and I'm excited" comment.
    I think everyone knows how easy it is.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

I'm pretty sure those comments were a joke. And, by pretty sure, I mean 100% positive.
    Last edited by Maxpower00044; 09-22-2014 at 12:07 PM.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerwing View Post
    Diana? hell i'd ship it.
    Well, it's not like Dick's best platonic female friend is around to disapprove of it

Spectacular Member AgentGrayson1114's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    I'm pretty sure those comments were a joke. And, by pretty sure, I mean 100% positive.
    You sir are quite perceptive.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    Nah, us DickHeads have no idea what you're all talking about.

And yes, that looks like a strange Trade to put out. No Annual, no SO, no FE, no Nightwing 30.... But it could well be a placeholder. I mean, anyone who looks at Amazon Listings knows that a title can get listed with inaccurate content information!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGrayson1114 View Post
    I'm confused but very excited for that. I get now why Didio was wanting to make December Dick month.
    What? Didio wants a Dick month? Can someone elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    And yes, that looks like a strange Trade to put out. No Annual, no SO, no FE, no Nightwing 30.... But it could well be a placeholder. I mean, anyone who looks at Amazon Listings knows that a title can get listed with inaccurate content information!
    Maybe it is a placeholder. It certainly looks like something slapped together on autopilot. The absence of the FE issue is understandable, and I guess the annual if it really is a tangent. But leaving out Secret Origins and Nightwing 30 is puzzling, and leaving out Grayson 8 is bizarre, unless as I say that issue is a one-shot of some sort.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Yano, other then the new 52 B&R annual 2, I don't think I have read a comic where Dick was Robin.

And the only ones that spring to mind (which have Dick has Robin) are Dark Victory and All star, are they worth a delve? I have heard mixed things on both these books, what are your folks opinions on these?
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Spectacular Member AgentGrayson1114's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    What? Didio wants a Dick month? Can someone elaborate?
    Joke on the outhousers. Lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Maybe it is a placeholder. It certainly looks like something slapped together on autopilot. The absence of the FE issue is understandable, and I guess the annual if it really is a tangent. But leaving out Secret Origins and Nightwing 30 is puzzling, and leaving out Grayson 8 is bizarre, unless as I say that issue is a one-shot of some sort.
    Tangent or no, I'd say there's no way that Annual isn't going to be collected. When DC puts the nonsensical-in-isolation Trinity War issues of Justice League in a trade in which they make up the majority of the content, I'd say they've pretty clearly set their stall out on "put everything in there"!

Mind you, we're still waiting for a bunch of Villains Month issues to be collected/announced as collected aren't we? But they're much less tied to their series than the Future's End ones....

No, I'd guess that - if the trade listing there isn't a total shot in the dark - it could be based on the knowledge that there will be seven issues collected. So Grayson 1-5, FE, Annual?

Not to bang my drum, but I think it will depend perhaps on if the Grayson title is tieing into anything Big next year.

BANNED

Seems strange for Nightwing 30 to not be collected in there, since it's more or less a prologue for Grayson.