Page 1034 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 345349349841024103010311032103310341035103610371038104410841134 ... LastLast
Results 15,496 to 15,510 of 21418
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    We know Dick's gonna be in Murphy's White Knight at some point, and I'm betting he'll show up in the "A Dream of Me" Batman arc at some point, but I also think that maybe Dick'll show up in The Man Who Laughs? Idk, the cover shows off what looks like a little Robin, so at first I was like "whoa evil Dick," but then the idea of this being a perverted version of DickBats and Damian kinda hit me. I mean, Dick's always the "happy Batman," so it's definitely an interesting idea for this stuff with the Dark Multiverse. Idk tho, there's nothing really pointing to that.
    The Robin is most likely a twisted version of Dick Robin. The pixie shoes is a dead giveaway, even if Dick didn't wear any during his time as Robin in the New52.

It will be funny jab on the past costume. It will reflect how wrong it is for a grownup man to allow his kid partner to wear such a ridiculous costume. Pixie shoes and scaled underwear are the things an evil Batman will make his Robin wear.

Extraordinary Member

Chris MMckay is so good we dont deserve him I am so happy he is doing this

http://www.cbr.com/nightwing-director-grueling-demands/

This might be Steve's chance, since he seems to be an actual fan of the chracter and I believe he would put int he work, his age is also ambigious

The Batman Who Laughs did look interesting, but then i saw the writer and now i don't know what to think.

Mighty Member

I'm just happy we got a director who has the same passion and love for the character as we do. It reminds me of Patty Jenkins' statements about Wonder Woman, and of course we know how that movie turned out.

It's a shame that Fernandez is only drawing three issues before a break. Looks as though Mendonca is the new artist. I'm shocked. I was sure it's be Jung after all his work on the series.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

I can`t look at Raptor and not think Hawk instantly. Butt is what it is.

BANNED

As long as the perky butt sells books, I don't mind it.

Quote Originally Posted by jbmasta View Post
    The problem with New 52 Nightwing was the constant cycle of events it had to tie into, being a Batfamily book and all. First was Night of the Owls, then after a few months in Chicago Forever Evil came along, leading into Grayson. Grayson itself was able to go for most of the run without getting caught up in Batfamily crossovers, only tying into Robin War. You can read through Grayson without worrying about Batman and Robin Eternal. I'd rather the trade with the Robin War issues omitted those issues, much like how the issues of Batman, 'Tec and Nightwing for the Night of the Monster Men crossover are only in the Monster Men trade and not in the trades for the individual titles.
    Heck even when there was no events Higgins was never left alone to do his thing. The covers/solicits on a bunch of the Chicago issues don't match the story because editorial would demand he do something else (I read Prankster was going to be a slow burn, wild card type, but they loved the redesign and demanded he speed that up. Then they wanted him to bring in some bat villains, so then the Chicago former vigilantes never really got their story told.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

There are two sides to that though because if i recall Higgins wanted to do even more with Zucco.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-18-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Yes Yes YeS
    AND OF COURSE his butt is on display once more
    We it is Nightwing though I wish they would be more serious sometimes

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    There two sides to that though because if i recall Higgins wanted to do even more with Zucco.
    Seriously? I'm wondering what else that old horse could have in it. Oh boy Zucco eorks for teh Court of Owls!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    There two sides to that though because if i recall Higgins wanted to do even more with Zucco.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Seriously? I'm wondering what else that old horse could have in it. Oh boy Zucco eorks for teh Court of Owls!!!!!
    Yeah I remember that. It was actually the trial of Zucco was gonna be a big arc. But even though I wasn't excited about the Zucco stuff, I'd still rather a writer be left alone to do his thing than have arcs forced on him.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.

Oh man I would love Dick teaming up with Jess and Simon. He needs a Lantern friend.
    Kyle should be his Lantern friend, is Kyle still with the corps?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Kyle should be his Lantern friend, is Kyle still with the corps?
    Yes. He hasn't been back on Earth since Rebirth though. Nah, I want Simon and Jess. They need more friends.

Yes. He hasn't been back on Earth since Rebirth though. Nah, I want Simon and Jess. They need more friends.
    I don't really care for Simon or Jess, they feel unneeded. The number of Earth Lanterns is outrageous and why is Jess an actual Lantern? I thought she got her powers from Power Ring.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics