Page 1084 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 8458498410341074108010811082108310841085108610871088109411341184 ... LastLast
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 21418
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Love the Bat police
    That`s the least interesting selling point to me. The Crusadersis similar to the Colony who is similar to Arkham Knight`s Militia.

The Militia had a clear point. The Colony is kind of the same point on another book ut the crusaders asthetic don`t really fit with Nigthwing`s.

BANNED

Ah YJ and Teen Titans, those great nostalgia reads.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    That`s the least interesting selling point to me. The Crusadersis similar to the Colony who is similar to Arkham Knight`s Militia.

The Militia had a clear point. The Colony is kind of the same point on another book ut the crusaders asthetic don`t really fit with Nigthwing`s.
    Yeah the timing of all of this is really not helping my interest. So far the Militia in Arkham Knight still has looked the coolest, which helps that they were led by the Knight. Dick is also the hardest character for me to envision in that position, but I'm still giving it a go.

Mighty Member

Thank God the girls are back. I agree wholeheartedly.

Approved.JPG

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    LOL Those eyes are just bizarre. He looks like he's been hypnotised.
    His chin is longer than the rest of his head. Big ol' lantern jaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Given he's not in a position to say no, him giving consent in that situation is questionable
    To me he is clearly consented. I think he could have say no, Harley didn't tie him to have sex, she started all when she saw his reaction to her undies. His only defense is that it could be "nice", but not right, and she basically told him to choice fun first and then duty. After all, "The things I do for Gotham" seems to me a yes. And at the end he was tickling with her, and also when Bruce and Harley left, he says something like: "Like he never did that with super villains." It doesn't seem to me a reaction to a sexual abuse.
    Tarantula is gone, and I hope to forget her. That's the only thing why I liked new52.

BANNED

What the heck is that girl wearing?

Oh man, I didn't think about that taking on a new ongoing a Vertigo and a bi-monthly title will quickly eat up his schedule. This leaves me hesitant. I haven't liked Seeley's run on Nightwing, but the character could have it much worse. I'm worried a new writer may forget about his experience as a globe-trotting agent and lock him away in Blüdhaven.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Uhg, well what can you do. Nervous about who they'll get to replace him.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-19-2017 at 05:38 AM.

Amazing Member

Well it was always going to happen, I suppose, but I thought Seeley might at least be in place until the Rebirth finale. I now have visions of another GRAYSON, whereby another creative team finish the story. Or worse, they just start afresh. Well, it was good while it lasted.

I remember saying Seeley deserves better than getting relegated to Nightwing, but man is it going to hurt to see him go, if he does anyways. I really hope the next writer manages to write something great.

Hmm, so i guess we get to play the game of who would we like to see take over after Seeley.

My first pick would be Christopher Priest. I think with his harsh yet understandable view on the character Priest on Nightwing could be very interesting. After him of course ive always wanted to see Mark Waid take over the character since forever, so that would be awesome. Though who i could see taking over, and wouldn't mind, would be Steve Orlando.

I figured that Seeley's run might be coming to a close soon. He is preparing to write a lot of other things and he probably hit most of the points he wanted to with Nightwing. There are parts of his Nightwing run I wasn't fond of but it was still a good run. I do appreciate him sticking with the character into Rebirth after Grayson ended, which he probably had reservations doing. Since he was asked to write something that was the opposite of what Grayson was in a lot of ways.

As for who might take over, DC doesn't tend to put well established talent on his book. I imagine they will put someone a bit inexperienced on it to test them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Hmm, so i guess we get to play the game of who would we like to see take over after Seeley.

My first pick would be Christopher Priest. I think with his harsh yet understandable view on the character Priest on Nightwing could be very interesting. After him of course ive always wanted to see Mark Waid take over the character since forever, so that would be awesome. Though who i could see taking over, and wouldn't mind, would be Steve Orlando.
    Mark Waid's books have been of questionable quality for the last few years, so I don't know if I can trust him with Nightwing anymore... Orlando might do a good job tho, while Monster Men was pretty meh, his Midnighter stuff was great, including the Grayson crossover, so I'd love that, but since he's busy with Supergirl and the twice monthly JLA, I doubt he could do Nightwing.

But Priest? Would absolutely love that. Now that he's kinda big on Deathstroke and Titans history, I'm sure he'd do well to include that in his run in interesting ways (like maybe we'll actually get Dick and Rose interacting like some of us have been waiting for), and knowing what he's done with Deathstroke, I think he'd be able to do a more mystery/spy-based Nightwing book.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    As for who might take over, DC doesn't tend to put well established talent on his book. I imagine they will put someone a bit inexperienced on it to test them out.
    Definitely the most likely, and potentially most disappointing scenario.

Maybe we'll get that Michael McMillian guy from #21? I'm pretty sure that was his first big story, and he did okay, so we might just see him take over.
    Last edited by Grayson - The Dark Heir; 08-19-2017 at 07:21 AM.