Page 1085 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 8558598510351075108110821083108410851086108710881089109511351185 ... LastLast
Results 16,261 to 16,275 of 21418

I'm hoping that if they are still planing to ship it bimonthly they won't put someone brand new or inexperienced on the title.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-19-2017 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I'm hoping that if they are still plan to ship it bimonthly they won't put someone brand new or inexperienced on the title.
    Wait, that's true. No editor would want that to happen, and Nightwing is still doing well enough to maintain its twice monthly schedule, so hopefully we'll get someone experienced.

Just throwing this out there: Kyle Higgins back writing Nightwing but without all the editorial interference of the New 52.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    Wait, that's true. No editor would want that to happen, and Nightwing is still doing well enough to maintain its twice monthly schedule, so hopefully we'll get someone experienced.

Just throwing this out there: Kyle Higgins back writing Nightwing but without all the editorial interference of the New 52.
    I'd like to see how New Order turns out first.

Mighty Member

I knew it. I'd rather not have him on GL but whatever. I wonder if they're looking at the guy who did the Wally fill in issue?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I knew it. I'd rather not have him on GL but whatever. I wonder if they're looking at the guy who did the Wally fill in issue?
    Those guys were newbies that just finished DC's workshop. DC won't put a top character on their hands. I'm expecting King, Priest or Waid(if he comes back) to be the next writer.

Is Seeley leaving? I know he is writing 5 comic books for the next months, but he hasn't said anything about leaving. His exclusive contract for DC is still for 1 year.

BANNED

His tweet implies he`s leaving soon but who knows how tongue in cheeck it was.

Mighty Member

Damn it, not another creative team changes like the New52. A lot of books got ruined. Let's hope for the best.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Those guys were newbies that just finished DC's workshop. DC won't put a top character on their hands. I'm expecting King, Priest or Waid(if he comes back) to be the next writer.

Is Seeley leaving? I know he is writing 5 comic books for the next months, but he hasn't said anything about leaving. His exclusive contract for DC is still for 1 year.
    I'd take Priest if it was between those 3. Because current Waid is ugh and King is already doing a lot of stuff. I would even give Higgins another chance.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I'd take Priest if it was between those 3. Because current Waid is ugh and King is already doing a lot of stuff. I would even give Higgins another chance.
    I still think we should wait for official announcements. DC is removing some writers and adding new books in the upcoming months. Therefore it's logical present writers will be writing multiple books in the upcoming months. It's also a miracle nothing has been cancelled yet. DC is most likely gonna hire more people the upcoming months, and with the good word of Rebirth, DC might get great writers back.

Someone said Orlando. I'm okay with him too.

This Tweet gives me a random thought:
    https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/...72224139431936
    Perhaps Seeley will continue to plot Nightwing or provide general storylines to a writer from a DC New Talent Workshop writer, much like what Snyder is doing with Tony Patrick for the Batman and Signal miniseries. I might be reading too much into it, but he seems to be implying that he will still be involved with Nightwing even though he will likely not be scripting every issue going forward.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Whelp, looks like Dick is going to be back in the **** again, comics wise, unless a miracle happens and we get Priest.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Whelp, looks like Dick is going to be back in the **** again, comics wise, unless a miracle happens and we get Priest.
    I thought the genreal census wasn't good

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    This Tweet gives me a random thought:
    https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/...72224139431936
    Perhaps Seeley will continue to plot Nightwing or provide general storylines to a writer from a DC New Talent Workshop writer, much like what Snyder is doing with Tony Patrick for the Batman and Signal miniseries. I might be reading too much into it, but he seems to be implying that he will still be involved with Nightwing even though he will likely not be scripting every issue going forward.
    I really, really hope not. Nightwing shouldn't be a workshop project.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 08-19-2017 at 01:06 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post

Tom King has Batman and Mister Miracle on the go at the moment.

I would love to see Priest on Nightwing, there is a lot he could do for the character. Or I would like to see Valentine back in the industry. Really, I just hope a new writer, does not just ignore the past few years.