Page 1087 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 8758798710371077108310841085108610871088108910901091109711371187 ... LastLast
Results 16,291 to 16,305 of 21418
    Mighty Member

Replace Babs with Helena and then I'll agree

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    How about Dick decides to become a polygamist and marry them BOTH?
    They would kill him. lol

Mighty Member

Do you people think Dick is missing a childhood love interest? Zatanna and Bruce interactions are cute because they are childhood friends.

Of course not Raya. She sucked and deserves to burn in hell. I also don't consider Barbara a childhood friend since they met during Dick's time as Robin.

A childhood love interest can be great supporting cast for Dick in his solo adventures. She could work as a best friend first and have fan service moments from time to time. I think it can be cute and heartwarming.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Do you people think Dick is missing a childhood love interest? Zatanna and Bruce interactions are cute because they are childhood friends.

Of course not Raya. She sucked and deserves to burn in hell. I also don't consider Barbara a childhood friend since they met during Dick's time as Robin.

A childhood love interest can be great supporting cast for Dick in his solo adventures. She could work as a best friend first and have fan service moments from time to time. I think it can be cute and heartwarming.
    I don't think it has to be a love interest but a childhood friend who is either male or femal could work

Um no, i don't think Dick is missing a childhood love interest.

Last edited by Godlike13; 08-21-2017 at 03:21 AM.

Bruce was older than Dick when he met Zatanna than when Dick met Barbara. He was probably older than Dick when Dick met Starfire too.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Bruce was older than Dick when he met Zatanna than when Dick met Barbara. He was probably older than Dick when Dick met Starfire too.
    That depends a lot on the continuity. Pre crisis they didn't met until Bruce was allready in the Justice League, pre flashpoint they iirc allready met before Bruce Parents died and post flashpoint it seems they met when Bruce was in training.

I considering probably as a female childhood friend it would be Donna (Pre-New 52) and post it would be Raya I guess if we go by a really young age. Otherwise it would be Babs, no doubt about it.

they could bring in artemis crock from yj as dick's childhood friend.

Mighty Member

Nobody needs more childhood friends or romances.Especially ones that end up as future heroes or villains.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post

(I liked Raya).
    Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post

Pretty cover .

I'm also glad it doesn't show off the rest of Batgirl so I can pretend she's not wearing the Burnside costume .
    Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    That depends a lot on the continuity. Pre crisis they didn't met until Bruce was allready in the Justice League, pre flashpoint they iirc allready met before Bruce Parents died and post flashpoint it seems they met when Bruce was in training.
    Post-Crisis they eventually established that they met as kids (I think it was Bruce's first birthday after his parents were killed) while Post-Flashpoint they seem to have met as teenagers when Bruce started training with Zatara (basically like B:TAS).

Either way the relationship dynamic and the romantic tension was pretty much the same.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post

They are getting it on. Good Lord...

Spectacular Member

NIGHTWING #32
    Written by Tim Seeley, art by Miguel Mendonca, cover by Javier Fernandez, variant cover by Casey Jones.
    "Raptor's Revenge" part three! Nightwing and Blockbuster are forced into becoming allies as Raptor's plans grow more sinister. Raptor's influence is extending rapidly as he begins to convince members of the Run-Offs that Nightwing isn't the hero he promised to be, and he must be punished for it.
    32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Nov. 1.

NIGHTWING #33
    Written by Tim Seeley, art and cover by Javier Fernandez, variant cover by Casey Jones.
    "Raptor's Revenge" part four! The streets of Bludhaven are burning. Raptor is punishing Nightwing for rejecting him. Nightwing must rally the city and the Run-Offs and hope that Blockbuster's hatred of him doesn't outweigh his loyalty to the people of the Blud.
    32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Nov. 15.

nightwing32.jpg

Spectacular Member

NIGHTWING: THE NEW ORDER #4
    Written by Kyle Higgins, art and cover by Trevor McCarthy.

When the pursuit of his missing son brings Dick Grayson face to face with his ex, old wounds are reexamined and a tentative new alliance is formed between former enemies. But when a stunning discovery is made about his son's unique superpowers, the stakes become much higher and Grayson must take the fight straight to the Crusaders!
    32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Nov. 22.
    nightwing4.jpg

(I liked Raya).
    You too, great, i thought i was the only one