I thought I should mention Gotham City Garage Chapter 7 was pretty fun, I'd recommend it. Really interested in where they're taking Catwoman, but Dick was the highlight for me. This writing team really do love making Dick jokes, which I can't help but find funny, and his interactions with Kara have been great so far. Art was solid, the whole book feels slightly rushed since every chapter is fairly short, and the next chapter should let us know if Dick will be a main character in this book or not (chances are he will be, but I'm not sure).

Man I kinda what a orca/cheetah team up lol.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    I thought I should mention Gotham City Garage Chapter 7 was pretty fun, I'd recommend it. Really interested in where they're taking Catwoman, but Dick was the highlight for me. This writing team really do love making Dick jokes, which I can't help but find funny, and his interactions with Kara have been great so far. Art was solid, the whole book feels slightly rushed since every chapter is fairly short, and the next chapter should let us know if Dick will be a main character in this book or not (chances are he will be, but I'm not sure).
    I really like the art in the book too. Hopefully, it stays semi-entertaining and not drift into bombshells territory.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    This is Javier's best piece of artwork yet--Dick doesn't look great but he sure did a fantastic job on Blockbuster and whoever's in the middle.

I think that's Orca in the middle.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Yeah the punch was weird but people with the moral high ground isn`t.

You like Dick on this pedestal, we get it.
    No Aioros22 I don't believe anyone had him on a pedestal.
    Lobdell Jason's own writer is the only person to officially put Dick on a pedestal when he made him the object of Jason's adoration.
    with that in mind now I don't mind Jason getting hysterical over the Spyral deception. I would flip if someone i held in such high regard since childhood lied to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    He looked great in the book and I too noticed the dick jokes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    No Aioros22 I don't believe anyone had him on a pedestal.
    Lobdell Jason's own writer is the only person to officially put Dick on a pedestal when he made him the object of Jason's adoration.
    with that in mind now I don't mind Jason getting hysterical over the Spyral deception. I would flip if someone i held in such high regard since childhood lied to me.
    I thought Lobdell disliked Nightwing and didn't want to work with the character.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I thought Lobdell disliked Nightwing and didn't want to work with the character.
    Well, he managed to use Dick to elevate Jason as a character in my eyes, while respecting Dick, and giving us a good story with great interactions all throughout it. I can't really ask for more, so regardless of whether Lobdell likes Dick or not, I think I like Lobdell. That's enough, isn't it?

spoilers:
    He also created a potential Dick/Artemis ship, while also providing a crazy amount of material for fujo shippers of Dick and Jason (and maybe made me one), so there's that.
    end of spoilers