Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    'Nightwing' to Have Open Casting Call - http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/11/21/n...l-chris-mckay/
    Chris Mckay has some guts. I hope the best for him. WB needs directors like him and Patty Jenkins.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Chris Mckay has some guts. I hope the best for him. WB needs directors like him and Patty Jenkins.
    My fear is that they will abandon making DC movies before then
    I wish whedon did do the batgirl movie at least it had a director

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    http://titanspodcast.com/arrowverse-...-titans-robin/

So, we either getting Robin flashbacks with Dick or Jason/Tim in Titans show. I personally hope for Robin flashbacks with Batman.
    Robin needs to be done justice in live action. Dick, of course, is the best choice and first choice (although I won't mind a GOOD Damian). Dick Robin was good in TT animated and Young Justice, but we need more.

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    http://titanspodcast.com/arrowverse-...-titans-robin/

So, we either getting Robin flashbacks with Dick or Jason/Tim in Titans show. I personally hope for Robin flashbacks with Batman.
    Unless he was misquoted when talking about the Nightwing suit, it definitely sounds like Dick's time as Robin will still be a thing .

Which also means Batman probably exists in this universe, because you can't really have Robin without Batman, even if they only allude to him like the Teen Titans cartoon did.

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    I remember back when the first iteration of the Outlaws was going on and there was this big furor over the fact that Dick's old team members were hanging with Jason and I never got it personally. The team is past due on them all going their separate ways, it wasn't like they took the entire Titan's team, kicked out Dick, and replace him with the Jason. Rather the team did like groups of friends often do and start to go their different routes in life over time. I thought the OG outlaws had a good thing going on personally though I'm fine with the current group.
    Roy and Starfire were all that remained of the old Titans when the New 52 started. Everyone else was erased or unaccounted for. So moving all the known Titans to be Jason's friends while Dick had no friends, no connections with anyone at the time, and did not create the Titans was not a good place for the character to be.

Jason should have kept Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Jason should have kept Roy.
    I know you hate Roy, but nope

I’m still really glad to see Dick getting all his friends back. Now, it’s also time to make Raven and Beast Boy adults and restore friendship between Titans and Cyborg.

Jason and Roy actully make more sense, and until Winicks Outsiders Dick and Roy weren't actually that close.

BANNED

I'm beginning to think Titans and Teen Titans should be condensed into one book. We need more Dick/Damian dynamic, and maybe it's time to give Kory another try. They'e been broken up for--what?--twenty years now?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    I remember back when the first iteration of the Outlaws was going on and there was this big furor over the fact that Dick's old team members were hanging with Jason and I never got it personally.
    Btw. were people ever upset when Wally and Kyle, started to team up with Conner Hawk instead of with Roy?

Jason and Roy actully make more sense, and until Winicks Outsiders Dick and Roy weren't actually that close.
    I don't think that the first Outlaw team made that much sense (it seemed more like a team of characters DC wanted to keep arround but had no idea what to do with them), but Roy had imo allways the problem that he gets really his time to shine in Titans when Dick is not around.

I think they've got similar personalities and baggage, but I don't think that means Dick and Roy shouldn't be close either.

I don't think we really saw Dick interact much with the members of the Fab Five who didn't carry over into the New Teen Titans, outside their small guest appearances.

Roy and Jason together always felt like random team up to me. Also, while Dick and Roy don’t have particularly good chemistry, I like when Wally, Roy and Dick all together. And I much more prefer Roy in Titans, than in Outlaws. He and Starfire were out of place in Outlaws, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I don't think that the first Outlaw team made that much sense (it seemed more like a team of characters DC wanted to keep arround but had no idea what to do with them), but Roy had imo allways the problem that he gets really his time to shine in Titans when Dick is not around.
    The first Outlaws was obviously just a place they put them so they could have them still around. With Jason and Roy though theres at least an angle there.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-23-2017 at 02:45 PM.

D&d by Marcus To

Extraordinary Member

The first Outlaws was obviously just a place they put them so they could have them still around. With Jason and Roy though theres at least an angle there.
    I still think that Kid Devil would have made (in universe) more sense, since he and Jason were actually friends and roughly the same age pre flashpoint.
    And Eddy was in the pre flashpoint titans actually quite similar to the RHatO Roy (from business perspective Roy might have been a better choise).

Not sure how would have been a good replacement for Starfire.