Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Becasue then everyone starts calling him a slut
    Then let them. There is nothing wrong with a single dude sowing wild oats. They say slut I say free love. I'm tried of ships let Dick be single

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Then let them. There is nothing wrong with a single dude sowing wild oats. They say slut I say free love. I'm tried of ships let Dick be single
    Single Dick.... dick only wants to be single when he is depressed

Mighty Member

I wouldn't mind Dick to be single for a while. It could help the quality of his stories; because instead of focusing on his love life, we can focus more on Dick being a hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Has he and Jesse ever had a legitimate relationship? Or was it just flirting or a kiss?
    I think it was one of those things that it never got fully developed.
    What I Read: Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Justice League, Batman, Detective Comics, Batgirl, , The Flash, Action Comics, Superman, and Suicide Squad

What I Miss: Justice League and Justice League Unlimited TV Series, Wolverine and the X-Men TV Series and the Marvel Comics that got me into reading comics to begin with.

"I can't wait until the 'Ric' plot line ends!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    what about clancy, raya zatanna raquel or even emily
    Clancy I could see growing into a Leslie Tompkins type role in Dick's life. I liked the brief time Raya was in Dick's life in Volume 3, but she ended up being a casualty during a status quo exploding crossover. Had she lived I could see her possibly being redeemed and possibly taking up the Flamebird mantle once Bette Kane became Hawkfire. I liked the Grayson/Zatanna interaction in Young Justice, and I could definitely see a possible connection between the two characters, especially if you changed some backstory around and had the two meet during Dick's circus days, but I'm not sure what she is up to during Rebirth. As for Raquel we never saw that relationship on screen in Young Justice so I would have to actually see that first, but given that DC has been reluctant to use Dakotaverse characters I doubt we ever will.
    What I Read: Nightwing, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Justice League, Batman, Detective Comics, Batgirl, , The Flash, Action Comics, Superman, and Suicide Squad

What I Miss: Justice League and Justice League Unlimited TV Series, Wolverine and the X-Men TV Series and the Marvel Comics that got me into reading comics to begin with.

"I can't wait until the 'Ric' plot line ends!"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Has he and Jesse ever had a legitimate relationship? Or was it just flirting or a kiss?
    That's a relationship that I would like to see, I would just love to see Jesse back. Especially back in her Devin Grayson costume. So many good costumes in that run, I want them back.

Dick imo needs a relationship where they can bounce around into other books. Like Donna, Power Girl, Jesse, etc. some other meta with ties to another super team or hero that can allow them for greater adventures. Sure you can do that with Starfire but I feel like that relationship needs to be put on hold for a bit. Putting more emphasis on Dick as a day time hero opens up more meta threats which can help Dick stand out from the rest of the street level heroes. Make him a mix of Batman, Spider-Man, and Dare-devil. The best parts of these mixed together makes something that isn't really done in modern comics right now. From what I can think of at least. Dick's relationship should work towards helping him as a character and help build up whoever he is in a relationship with. This is Dick Grayson, one of DC's best characters whoever is with him needs to be put up to his level. If you did a Donna or a Jesse you could use Dick's popularity to help smooth these characters out and build more upon them to help them branch out.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    I love Fernandez' art. It's so unique in the superhero genre. Some people hate it for it's "ugliness" and weird proportions, but I don't agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I love Fernandez' art. It's so unique in the superhero genre. Some people hate it for it's "ugliness" and weird proportions, but I don't agree with them.
    I agree, it gives a noir feel but doesn't shy away from the wackiness of comics.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    He doesn't HAVE to sleep with everybody. Why not dinner and a movie?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    He doesn't HAVE to sleep with everybody. Why not dinner and a movie?
    Dick doesn't even sleep with a lot of people to label him a slut. How many one night stands did Dick have? I'm pretty sure it's as much as any average guy.

All-New Member

i dont know why people call dick a slut
    he does nothing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by RL_Penguin View Post
    i dont know why people call dick a slut
    he does nothing wrong
    That’s tumblr/twitter hypocrisy. Also DickBabs/DickKory shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Dick doesn't even sleep with a lot of people to label him a slut. How many one night stands did Dick have? I'm pretty sure it's as much as any average guy.
    Stange that people more willing to call Dick “man-whore” instead of more traditional “womanizer, playboy, ladies’ man” and etc. I mean Bruce sleeps around as much as his son.
    Last edited by nightbird; 12-09-2017 at 11:18 PM.