Nightwing #37 variant cover by Yasmine Putri

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    He hasn’t been moved up to the JL because that’s Batman’s team, and creatively the JL doesn’t need Batman and Nightwing. But honestly that’s ok. Being in the JL can be overrated.
    There’s actually more opportunity for Dick with the Titans. It’s the Titans being so blatantly minor league that’s more of the problem IMO. Ideally DC should be trying get the Titans to be a big league alternative. But unfortunately the current creators on Titans just don’t frigging get it, and DC can’t seem to be bothered to really right that ship. Even though they are spending millions of dollars on a Titans TV show and all that entails.
    teams are only as big league as it's roster and the has "big hitters" A-B listers and the titans minus nightwing and flash have all C-D listers. titans needs some more higher proflie heros to be a big league team.
    Last edited by WonderNight; 12-14-2017 at 01:07 PM.

I like the Batman and Robin covers .

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post

Breathtaking
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    Dumb crotch arrow makes its return! Those weird stripes near the shoulders make it look like he is wearing a backpack too, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Dumb crotch arrow makes its return! Those weird stripes near the shoulders make it look like he is wearing a backpack too, lol.
    hey at least Humphries teased a more classic Robin suit with a yellow cape in the interiors from Chang. And who knows, maybe Phil Jimenez will get to make a new Robin design for an adult, college student Dick. So we'd get a classic-y design for kid Dick, the not-fan-favourite one for teen Dick, and a cool one for adult Dick that leads to his first Nightwing look. I mean, it's mostly wishful thinking of course, but at the very least we're getting one new design.

Extraordinary Member

i want to see that movie

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like the Batman and Robin covers .
    Both covers are amazing. Hopefully, Jimenez doesn't just do one cover.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Selina already made due with that she will never be 1 in bruces life gotham will be, hell he own son is usually a dice roll. He will contiue to be batman until it almost kills him Dick will sensibly retire and have a family by then. I dont want Dick on the justice League prime with the exception of Superman on most days the league are such assholes to their sidekicks
    Yeah well that's dumb in my opinion. Dick should be Batman.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    With Wally as the Flash. It's lit!

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    I honestly think Dick enjoys being Nightwing more then he does Batman.

More freedom, less expectations, and not something he'd want to do unless he absolutely had to or needed too.

Mighty Member

More freedom, less expectations, and not something he'd want to do unless he absolutely had to or needed too.
    There is nothing wrong with Nightwing; except when DC does not give him his dues and revert him back to a sidekick.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post
    hey at least Humphries teased a more classic Robin suit with a yellow cape in the interiors from Chang. And who knows, maybe Phil Jimenez will get to make a new Robin design for an adult, college student Dick. So we'd get a classic-y design for kid Dick, the not-fan-favourite one for teen Dick, and a cool one for adult Dick that leads to his first Nightwing look. I mean, it's mostly wishful thinking of course, but at the very least we're getting one new design.
    To my understanding, there will be two Robin flashbacks. One will be set early in his career, which appears to be when he gets the new costume, and one at Hudson. Given the age of Dick in each costume from the art we’ve seen so far, Dick will start in the classic costume and the New 52 suit will be the suit he wears at Hudson.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Both covers are amazing. Hopefully, Jimenez doesn't just do one cover.
    He’s already working on another on instagram.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    i want to see that movie
    Question: Why does Nightwing wear skintight black leather (or Spandex)?

Answer: Because he can.

I think it's fair to have a male comics character who has a lot of sex appeal.

Well said. That's why I don't want Dick being Batman.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark