Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Wasn't that in "Batman Beyond"?
    I have no idea. I never watched the whole show. Not much of a cartoon guy, though my kids have ensured I've seen more than I wanted to.

Justice League Action is great, btw.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Gym owner huh?

??

Okay. Sure, why not?

It’s not gymnastics gym but a fitness gym.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Those are some damn good glutes. I'll pay this guy to train me.

Super lame. It's really looking like it will be the less ambitious run ever.
    Last edited by Rakiduam; 12-16-2017 at 09:59 PM.

Mighty Member

Come on guys and gals. Be more positive

BANNED

Well the job thing isn't something to get positive about imo but hopefully the other areas mentioned by Humphries get the lions share of the focus.

BANNED

I guess it's better than bar-tending. Or street-sweeping. Or riding on the garbage truck.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Well the job thing isn't something to get positive about imo but hopefully the other areas mentioned by Humphries get the lions share of the focus.
    Nah. We will get 4 pages of 9x9 panels with Dick explaining his exercise routine. Hahahaha.....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Nah. We will get 4 pages of 9x9 panels with Dick explaining his exercise routine. Hahahaha.....
    No--four 9x9 pages of Dick DEMONSTRATING his exercise routine . . . . with assistance from John and Juan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Well, "gym teacher" is a different thing than "gym owner" but yeah.

Dick as a teacher strikes me as very fitting. Dick being a small business owner who runs a gym? Not so far outside the realm of his character, but still feels a bit odd.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

If i remenber correctly Dick was directing or owned some sort of business in the 70s, during his college days and Humphries seem to be bringing a lot of that era back, so it doesn't sound so bad on paper.

So totally unrelated note here.

On our way to Last Jedi today, the wife and I were fancasting the DCU (we get *really* damn bored driving) and we've decided that Ben Barnes, the actor who plays Billy Russo in Netflix's Punisher, could make a great Nightwing. He's pretty, he's got the right body type (he'd have to hit the gym but who doesn't), and he's a skilled actor if Punisher is any indication. He's even Romani!

He's 36, according to Google, which is old for Nightwing. But with an older Batman established in the DCEU it's not *as* bad, and the dude could pass for being much younger.

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    If i remenber correctly Dick was directing or owned some sort of business in the 70s, during his college days and Humphries seem to be bringing a lot of that era back, so it doesn't sound so bad on paper.
    Wasn't he barely 18-19 in the 70's?

I'd guess that was probably the "Teen Wonder" days.

He studied business or economics, but never ran a business himself as far as I am aware of. He was a part of his school paper and and outreach program for young kids.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)