Art from issue 36 from this interview with the Hollywood Reporter
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...legacy-1069713

Here's a bonus interview with Batman-News.
    https://batman-news.com/2017/12/20/e...-nightwing-35/

One of the nice things about new creative teams is that they are more likely to go out and promote the series.

Edit: And no plans for the Runoffs! Hallelujah!
    Last edited by Pohzee; 12-20-2017 at 04:47 PM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

Who wants to place odds that Dick Grayson running a gym will be about as successful as Dick Grayson running Haly's Circus?

Mighty Member

Sam Humphries, Bernard Chang and Marcelo Maiolo. Good job guys. What a way to close out 2017

Onward to 2018 and lots of new Dick Grayson stories to be told. Whether Dick is Robin, Nightwing or Batman, may he soar high!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Art from issue 36 from this interview with the Hollywood Reporter
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...legacy-1069713

One of the nice things about new creative teams is that they are more likely to go out and promote the series.

Edit: And no plans for the Runoffs! Hallelujah!
    Dick never gives up.

Amazing Member

But will Helena be showing up? I'm hoping that Humphries can fix the god awful mess Seeley made of them.

Given that Dick is training a black woman named Helen who looks very similar to Helen(A), I think that would be bery confusing.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RandomFalls View Post
    But will Helena be showing up? I'm hoping that Humphries can fix the god awful mess Seeley made of them.
    Once a woman beats a guy up, the relationship should be beyond repair. Wouldn't it be cool if Ed Brubaker took on Nightwing?
    Last edited by oasis1313; 12-21-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Who wants to place odds that Dick Grayson running a gym will be about as successful as Dick Grayson running Haly's Circus?
    Lol, my thoughts exact

Haha, loved the references to the mullet, plus the comparison between it and the gym hideout. Business in the front, Nightwing in the back.

And no plans for the Runoffs! Hallelujah!
    Thank God! Though I am glad that he kept Detective Svoboda from Seeleys run, she seemed alright.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Lol, my thoughts exact
    No worries. I already started counting.

Dick Grayson: Job Hopper. No job he can't do. No job he can hold.

Am I the only one who really didn't like this issue? I liked his voice for Nightwing okay, but not for Dick at all. Also I'm disappointed he won't be using the run-offs. How can Dick build a supporting cast if with each new team they don't use the characters introduced by the previous writer. (At least he's using Svoboda). Idk it feels way too much like the Dixon Nightwing to me, which we have plenty of stories of.

Quote Originally Posted by InanimateCrbnRod View Post
    Am I the only one who really didn't like this issue? I liked his voice for Nightwing okay, but not for Dick at all. Also I'm disappointed he won't be using the run-offs. How can Dick build a supporting cast if with each new team they don't use the characters introduced by the previous writer. (At least he's using Svoboda). Idk it feels way too much like the Dixon Nightwing to me, which we have plenty of stories of.
    Yeah it didn't work for me at all. And I love Humphries' Green Lanterns (and I'll definitely give him more issues to convince me). But I found the Dick scenes to be off as well, and every character that wasn't Dick was completely uninteresting. Including the judge.
    Current Pull: Lazarus, The Realm, Seven to Eternity, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League Dark, Justice League Odyssey, Sideways, Black Panther, Captain America, Daredevil, Death of the Inhumans.

Future Pull: Killmonger.