Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post
    This is pretty. Dick working that anime hair.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post

If the show is a success and actually gets more than one season I'm pretty sure the Robin to Nightwing transition will happen at some point otherwise it would be just a wasted storyline.
    I hope we see the transformation in the first season however if the show doesn't take off then I hope we don't. Don't need anything tainting the Nightwing name before the movie drops.
    However with the buzz and the casting thus far I feel good about the show

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Do Kory's eyes have pupils?
    They did in the 2003 cartoon, as well as in Teen Titans Go! now.

Also Dick looks like Akira from Devilman Crybaby and... just... damn. But that looks great anyways.

Spectacular Member Shadow Myyst's Avatar

Have you guys seen the Green Lanterns preview with the superhero dating App? Jessica wonders if Nightwing is on there because he makes all the ladies sweat. It's little comments like that, that make me smile. I want them to be friends so bad!!! Jessica's just so adorable. And yes I meant JUST friends. For now atleast ��

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Myyst View Post
    Have you guys seen the Green Lanterns preview with the superhero dating App? Jessica wonders if Nightwing is on there because he makes all the ladies sweat. It's little comments like that, that make me smile. I want them to be friends so bad!!! Jessica's just so adorable. And yes I meant JUST friends. For now atleast ��
    Dont you dare step on my newfound interest in the Nightwing/Power Girl ship!
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Jessica would be cute lol but I would like them to be friends instead. Anyway I was always a fan of Supergirl and Nightwing but she is too young for him lmao

Spectacular Member Shadow Myyst's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Jessica would be cute lol but I would like them to be friends instead. Anyway I was always a fan of Supergirl and Nightwing but she is too young for him lmao
    I've been a fan of Powergirl and Supergirl pairings as well. Mainly Supergirl because of her Outsiders interactions with Dick. But what hurts me worst is that Dick doesn't have his SUPERFamily bestie like the rest of his family. You can't really say Clark because he very much so written as his Favorite Uncle and Fav Nephew not Best Friend. Which makes it all the more mind boggling why Dick hasn't cameo'd in Supersons yet!!! While the Kara & Dick being successors to the World's Greatest would ideally make them closer, it's better marketing to throw her with Batgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Dont you dare step on my newfound interest in the Nightwing/Power Girl ship!
    Something interesting happened between them?)

BANNED

Power Girl is chestier than Supergirl. And neither of them would need an image transducer.
    Last edited by oasis1313; 02-06-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I've been a fan of Powergirl and Supergirl pairings as well. Mainly Supergirl because of her Outsiders interactions with Dick. But what hurts me worst is that Dick doesn't have his SUPERFamily bestie like the rest of his family. You can't really say Clark because he very much so written as his Favorite Uncle and Fav Nephew not Best Friend. Which makes it all the more mind boggling why Dick hasn't cameo'd in Supersons yet!!! While the Kara & Dick being successors to the World's Greatest would ideally make them closer, it's better marketing to throw her with Batgirl.
    he has a WonderBuddy

I'm actually fine with Dick sharing Clark with Bruce lmao Dick already has a best friend but it would be nice to see Dick interacting with the Superman Family? I'm still waiting for Dick to appear in Super Sons lol I want him to meet Jon.

Oh and this reminds me of a fanart (there is also a part with Tim + Kon and Jason + Bizarro but I can only add 3 pictures lol):

No. I don't think they've even seen each other since the New52. And they don't have much history to begin with.

But last week I decided its a ship I'm sailing anyway. And Im gonna be obnoxious about this until DC hears my demands!

Or, you know, until I get tired of it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Fantastic Member

Have you guys seen the Green Lanterns preview with the superhero dating App? Jessica wonders if Nightwing is on there because he makes all the ladies sweat. It's little comments like that, that make me smile. I want them to be friends so bad!!! Jessica's just so adorable. And yes I meant JUST friends. For now atleast
    the preview reminds me of this
    IMG_1981.jpg

yeah nightwing should be a whole lot closer to the superfam then he is. With makes him and powergirl all the better because when she comes back dc should have her be the nightwing of the superfam so dick can hang with his extended fam alot more.

also with the titans being a legacy team Dc should just go all out and have a 6 man team of of the. all new titans with Nightwing, Flash(wally), Powergirl, Donna troy,GL(Jessica) and Cybrog with maybe a open 7 spot. have them be the new generation big 6 or 7 and the JL grow in to the JLU.

hey my girl powergirl made a cameo in the preview. my babe coming back