Fantastic Member

I don't think professor pyg will be in a nightwing film, he was designed to be a batman villan, not necessarily a bruce Wayne villan but rather someone who belongs in gotham where everything is dark and grungy, nightwing and now even bludhaven is very colourful and so i think the villan should also be very eccentric and eclectic although my biggest fear is that nightwing will be like asm2 where they will use his movie to setup future movies in which case we could get one of the bat villans like blackmask or twoface and it would become a batfamily movie with robins or even huntress

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightbird View Post

Nightwing vs Red Hood
    full version-> https://jjmk-jjmk.tumblr.com/post/17...le-3-nightwing
    Do we have a release date yet for the Batman Anime movie?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Do we have a release date yet for the Batman Anime movie?
    Japan getting it first

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    That would be amazing.

Dick has a rogues gallery of his own to draw from. And yes, none of them are nearly as well known as Bruce's villains but that shouldn't be too big a problem to overcome. Its definitely been proven that comic book success isn't necessary for movie success.

And we've already seen an incredible Penguin from Danny DeVito. Yeah, that was a long time ago, but there's such a huge roster of Gotham-Bludhaven villains to pick from, why go with one we've already seen?

Gad as Professor Pyg could be what Nightwing needs to get some interest in developing his rogues gallery as well, if the right people could be made to notice the potential there.
    There was no warm reception for any of his rogues in his rturn to bludhaven, the only one anyone want is Deathroke

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    There was no warm reception for any of his rogues in his rturn to bludhaven, the only one anyone want is Deathroke
    People also interested in seeing Raptor and to lesser degree Blockbuster.

Raptor would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Raptor would be cool.
    I honestly think he is the best villain to help effortlessly incorporate into the story Haly’s Circus, Graysons’ death scene and Batman/Robin flashbacks.

Blockbuster would be super dull and Raptor would be marginally better, but I'm not really that interested in seeing him to be honest. I can't really picture a unique movie based around either character.

I think Pyg, Deathstroke (never going to happen), or something Sypral related would be my top choices. That or go super crazy and have Dick take on all of Blackgate like he did in that one story. Although I could see them trying to use more well known Gotham villains to help sell the movie. So maybe a Penguin would be in it as one of the villains.

I really have no clue what they are going to do. I'd guess they will just use Blockbuster if I had to speculate though.

Edit: Oh yeah, the Owls. I guess they could use them maybe. Them or Blockbuster seem the most likely.
    Last edited by Badou; 02-12-2018 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yash View Post
    I don't think professor pyg will be in a nightwing film, he was designed to be a batman villan, not necessarily a bruce Wayne villan but rather someone who belongs in gotham where everything is dark and grungy, nightwing and now even bludhaven is very colourful and so i think the villan should also be very eccentric and eclectic although my biggest fear is that nightwing will be like asm2 where they will use his movie to setup future movies in which case we could get one of the bat villans like blackmask or twoface and it would become a batfamily movie with robins or even huntress
    Better Huntress than Batgirl

Well my biggest fear is that the nightwing movie becomes a Batman movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I'm going to have bad dreams tonight.

Well, if they start filming before Matt Reeves/WB/Ben Affleck resolve their problem around Batman’s role, we have a good chance to have Nightwing movie without any Batman.

Well, if they start filming before Matt Reeves/WB/Ben Affleck resolve their problem around Batman’s role, we have a good chance to have Nightwing movie without any Batman.
    Oh it'll have plenty of gotham, batvilians, babs and others just like like a batman movie would.

Oh it'll have plenty of gotham, batvilians, babs and others just like like a batman movie would.
    Plenty of Batmovies had no Batfamily members involved in crimefighting.

Plenty of Batmovies had no Batfamily members involved in crimefighting.
    yeah because they had Batman as the lead. I want them to build and grow nightwing and his world first then build up to a batfamily event crossover movie like a batman avengers movie. But if they start nightwing off in gotham, fighting batvilians with batgirl and batman people will look him as a supporter character in his own movie. because that's batman "toys" let nightwing have his own first. It's like a date get to know the individual before you meet the fam.