Page 1332 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 33283212321282132213281329133013311332133313341335133613421382 ... LastLast
Results 19,966 to 19,980 of 21418
    Fantastic Member

Can’t wait for Percy and Mooneyham’s run

Im hesitant. I feel like Dick is just gonna get fed to the new villain.

Yeah, I dunno about Percy either. I've been trade waiting his Arrow, and I find it entertaining but Moore he's not, you know? He's pretty heavy handed and the dialogue isn't always the sharpest, but it's a fun ride nonetheless and the heavy handedness of it sort of fits Ollie in a slightly meta way. And the art's been a big part of my enjoyment. I think the art team really fits the book.

If I get a Nightwing I can enjoy as much as I enjoy Arrow, I'll be satisfied. But I'm not sure if Percy's style will translate. But really, I got no reason to think it won't, all I got is grumpy old fan cynicism. So we'll see.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

By Stephen Byrne:

IMG_20180404_010843.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    By Stephen Byrne:

IMG_20180404_010843.jpg
    No Tim Dreck, thank goodness--I appreciate this pic. But Catwoman still looks better in her purple slit skirt.

Mighty Member

It bothers me more and more that people put in Babs and Kate over Jason at this point. He's been in enough crappy crossovers to be in family pictures now.

Mighty Member

The new Nightwing issue was cool. I felt it was perfect after a long arc. Feel good issues are some of my favorites. Worth the money.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ross61 View Post
    Can’t wait for Percy and Mooneyham’s run
    I'm with you. Enjoyed Seeley and Humphries, but I think Percy can be more next level than them. I'm happy there are a lot of DC writers who love writing Nightwing. Makes the character feel timeless.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    It bothers me more and more that people put in Babs and Kate over Jason at this point. He's been in enough crappy crossovers to be in family pictures now.
    At least Jason and Tim appear in more than Cass and Steph (f**k the Nu52). To a point its semantics as ALL of these characters get more fanart than the vast majority of other DC characters (or at least comic versions), but that doesn't make exclusion of one's favorite from BatFam art any less irritating.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    I think Babs being put in over Jason is hardly surprising considering her longer history of being around and being promoted. Kate and Jason are a little more on equal ground though, and he should probably be in there if she and Damian are there.

Still a sweet picture though.

I'd rather see Jason completely estranged from the Cave, personally.

I liked him better as an anti-villain.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Anti-villain or anti-hero he`s the sort of trope where he doesn`t need to be represented all the time with the kids

It wholly fits whatever the case. Sometimes he`s in, othertimes he`s doing his own thang.

https://www.cbr.com/deathstroke-30/

It's really not that hard Bat-Editors. King couldn't get it for his golden age flashbacks, but Priest gets it for Deathstroke?

I guess that could be Jason, but that's not his New 52 suit either.
    Last edited by Pohzee; 04-04-2018 at 12:30 PM.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

I feel like it is Jason, but it is nice to see more of a classic costume somewhere. I'm guessing that because Deathstroke has different editors they were able to do it.

King said it's Dick. Courtesy of reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DCcomics/co...obins_costume/