Page 136 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 36861261321331341351361371381391401461862366361136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 21418

I would like if in Addition to Grayson that they have a Dynamic Duo book between him and Bruce cause I feel at this point it has been way to long since they had a team book

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by colossus34 View Post
    A "fanfic" character? Batman is far from a fanfic character. He's an established character whose gained a global empire because he's relateable, kick ass and supremely competent(maybe the most competent character in all of DC). Grayson fans should wish he was so lucky. Nightwing was one of the most incompetent characters in DC and was jobbing more than a wrestler on WWE every weak for years in his own comics. It would take more than beating up Midknighter to boost his reputation to anywhere near where Batman's is
    That's where getting a creative team who WANT to make him look good comes in. Like Jessica Rabbit said, "I'm not bad--I'm just drawn that way."

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    I would like if in Addition to Grayson that they have a Dynamic Duo book between him and Bruce cause I feel at this point it has been way to long since they had a team book
    I think they need to hold off on that for a while. Dick needs to grow as his own character independent of Batman. When they have built a good foundation there will be time for closer cooperation. Right now there is to much potential to slide back into a "Batman and Robin" dynamic, and that would be regression.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    I think they need to hold off on that for a while. Dick needs to grow as his own character independent of Batman. When they have built a good foundation there will be time for closer cooperation. Right now there is to much potential to slide back into a "Batman and Robin" dynamic, and that would be regression.
    Yeah if you what dick to be in a team up book with a big leaguer but not be sucked back in to batmans world. You could have a grayson & superman book?

BANNED

Break up the super-couple.

Grayson/Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by powerwing View Post
    Yeah if you what dick to be in a team up book with a big leaguer but not be sucked back in to batmans world. You could have a grayson & superman book?
    Maybe a two parter in Action or Superman, where Dick and Helena have to check out someone in Metropolis, and Supes finds out about it and either helps or tries to stop them from carrying out the mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Cactus View Post

Grayson/Wonder Woman
    That would be huge and really weird.

It would. But I'd read it. :P

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by colossus34 View Post
    A "fanfic" character? Batman is far from a fanfic character. He's an established character whose gained a global empire because he's relateable, kick ass and supremely competent(maybe the most competent character in all of DC). Grayson fans should wish he was so lucky. Nightwing was one of the most incompetent characters in DC and was jobbing more than a wrestler on WWE every weak for years in his own comics. It would take more than beating up Midknighter to boost his reputation to anywhere near where Batman's is
    No he's a fanfic character, a character who's strongest appeal has become his ability to give the reader a strong sense of self gratification by being able to cling the thinnest rivulets of relatability (I'm a human like you). He has it all handsome, rich, no one to answer to, incredible clout both as Bruce Wayne and as Batman, could bed just about any woman he likes, is an incredible scientist/philanthropist/doctor/ninja/detective/ad nauseam. He gets to both be the only non-powered member on the justice leauge while remaining the most amazing/powerful/smartest/ad nauseam. He reads like some goth kids angry fantasy after being bullied rather than an actual person.

Frankly I have no desire to see that happen to Dick. You can be competent without seeming like a child thought you up.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    No he's a fanfic character, a character who's strongest appeal has become his ability to give the reader a strong sense of self gratification by being able to cling the thinnest rivulets of relatability (I'm a human like you). He has it all handsome, rich, no one to answer to, incredible clout both as Bruce Wayne and as Batman, could bed just about any woman he likes, is an incredible scientist/philanthropist/doctor/ninja/detective/ad nauseam. He gets to both be the only non-powered member on the justice leauge while remaining the most amazing/powerful/smartest/ad nauseam. He reads like some goth kids angry fantasy after being bullied rather than an actual person.

Frankly I have no desire to see that happen to Dick. You can be competent without seeming like a child thought you up.
    Good post.

"So, just sayin'... GRAYSON #1 from @DCComics is going to a THIRD printing. Thanks for loving our take on the world's best Richard"
    https://twitter.com/HackinTimSeeley/...75434345410560

BANNED

Clearly, Dan Didio is going to kill off Dick so he can save money not having to print so many copies of Grayson.

Clearly, Dan Didio is going to kill off Dick so he can save money not having to print so many copies of Grayson.

10 Characters

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Thanks for the laugh, man. I really needed it.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Grayson/Wonder Woman
    I'm sold, now take my money! oh and both wonder woman and dick need worlds finest partners.