Page 1407 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 4079071307135713971403140414051406140714081409141014111417 ... LastLast
Results 21,091 to 21,105 of 21418
    BANNED

Dick just needs to get away from Abnett. Give him to a writer who doesn't hate him.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Dick just needs to get away from Abnett. Give him to a writer who doesn't hate him.
    I agree with that too but for all the fan backlash with Grayson the character had never had more spot light. He needs those types of stories but just throw him in the Nightwing costume to appease the fan base who are resistant to change.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    When did Dick stop being Robin in comics? When did he leave Teen Titans in the comics? Is he still Robin in Other media including the crazy popular TTGO? Was he Robin in Young Justice ? Is Kori a Titan? No Is she a Titan in the Live Action ? Yes

My point is DC has never bothered much with synergy with the Titans Brands.
    Until Now, Dick Will transition to nightwing in Titans just like he did in the comics. DC is finally trying to put some effort into the brand a brand that Dick is the face of, why would you want to remove him from it. So he can be part of the JL, those Old assholes who have no respect for anyone they dont consider on their level, their always like one chess move from becomeing the Justice Lords, thus justifying Nightwing the New Order

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Until Now, Dick Will transition to nightwing in Titans just like he did in the comics. DC is finally trying to put some effort into the brand a brand that Dick is the face of, why would you want to remove him from it. So he can be part of the JL, those Old assholes who have no respect for anyone they dont consider on their level, their always like one chess move from becomeing the Justice Lords, thus justifying Nightwing the New Order
    Man you know as I think about it Dick is the face of Not just the Titans but Robin and TT as well.

Dick Grayson deserves more respect and more care than DC puts in.

Extraordinary Member

Man you know as I think about it Dick is the face of Not just the Titans but Robin and TT as well.

Dick Grayson deserves more respect and more care than DC puts in.

DC only treats the big 3 well, thank god for the womans moovemnt it reinvigorated WW worth since she was near threatened to being replaced by Harley

BANNED

Details on what's to come from Dick (leak from reddit)

spoilers:
    -Dick/Babs being pushed as "damage control" for Bat/Cat wedding misfire.
    -Dick's time as Batman in King's run will connect to Nightwing, Nightwing will double-ship for a few months
    -DC Editorial unhappy with direction of Titans, want to push Dick into an Outsiders book
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

spoilers:
    -Dick's time as Batman in King's run will connect to Nightwing, Nightwing will double-ship for a few months
    -DC Editorial unhappy with direction of Titans, want to push Dick into an Outsiders book
    end of spoilers
    Those are the same 4chan rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    DC only treats the big 3 well, thank god for the womans moovemnt it reinvigorated WW worth since she was near threatened to being replaced by Harley
    I wonder how much Dick Grayson "Franchise"[Robin, Titans, TT, Nightwing], WW Franchise, Harley Quinn "Franchise" make respectively for AT&T? We might find that the Big 3 isn't comprised of who we think.

Though DCSHG is a money spinner so that bumped Wondie quite a bit along with her movie.

By Dick Grayson franchise I mean an amalgamation of the character's various identities in various media
    Last edited by Fergus; 07-10-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    General rule of thumb for me? Never believe a rumour that tells a fandom what they already believe - so "BatCat Wedding was a huge disaster that DC are paniced and trying to fix!" and "DC hate the current Titans run that's barely an issue in!" are enough to make me disregard these.

If DC didn't like Abnett on "Titans" then, when they relaunched the book they wouldn't have kept Abnett.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

DickBabs being pushed is nothing new, BatCat or not, and DickBats connecting to his own series is logical.
    The last one is weird since we have a Titans show coming up. Logically they'll want to maintain some kind of connection.
    They did hold off from launching a Supergirl book at the same time as the tv show, but that's because they wanted to do Rebirth.

Fantastic Member

I wonder how much Dick Grayson "Franchise"[Robin, Titans, TT, Nightwing], WW Franchise, Harley Quinn "Franchise" make respectively for AT&T? We might find that the Big 3 isn't comprised of who we think.

Though DCSHG is a money spinner so that bumped Wondie quite a bit along with her movie.

By Dick Grayson franchise I mean an amalgamation of the character's various identities in various media
    Well,I think the problem is AT&T and Warner don't care that much about DC comics. As long as they own these characters in order to make movies,TV series,games...DC comics can do whatever it wants to do(that is,whatever Didio and Lee wanna do,and we all know Didio's opinion about Nightwing)
    On the other side,the success on other media brings little synergy to comic book sales. Wonder Woman's movie was a great hit but her book sales almost got zero boost. After that I think DC just doesn't give a damn about characters' success on other media. But I agree with you,Dick deserves more respect and more care than DC puts in,even just for his popularity among comic readers. I mean the rebirth issue of Nightwing sold over 130k for God's sake.

Coming up in Batman.

Art by @TonyDanielx2.

https://twitter.com/TomKingTK/status...77258751741953

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    If DC didn't like Abnett on "Titans" then, when they relaunched the book they wouldn't have kept Abnett.
    Unless he's got some exclusive contract on it. Either that, or they don't care what he does, he's considered a "name" creator (thanks to Andy Lanning).

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Abnett has written Dick for more or less 50 issues (Earth2/Titans). Why does he keep writing Dick when he isn't good at it? Time to get a new writer.

Cause Dick’s the most popular Titan, so Dick was stuck there despite Abnett and his attempts to bury him. Why they allow him to continually bury Dick is what I don’t get.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 07-10-2018 at 07:28 PM.