Page 1418 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 418918131813681408141414151416141714181419142014211422 ... LastLast
Results 21,256 to 21,270 of 21418

Yeah nothing in that Titans trailer was out of character for Dick, it's pretty much what I was expecting and excited to see so I was happy. Loved seeing the glimpses of Dick mentoring Rachel. The trailer was edited somewhat poorly with a questionable song choice, which is why I think not many people were able to 1) notice Dick didn't kill anyone and 2)the scenes are actually filmed well, it's the editing of the trailer taking away all the weight.

The Young Justice trailer was amazing, I love that Dick has an in between stealth suit between his old and new Nightwing suits. It was great seeing how the Outsiders are coming to be, and that Wally is affecting him the same way Donna did after Graduation Day.

Also, a DC Ink book was recently announced, called Dick Grayson: Lost Carnival, starring Dick pre-Robin at Haly's, and written by Michael Moreci (he wrote Nightwing #43, which I loved). This'll join DC Ink's Teen Titans: Raven (1 of 6 TT books) from Garcia and Picolo.

There's a lot of Dick going around for a lot of demographics, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I will still admit Titans trailer is one of the most amateur-made trailers I have seen
    It truly is. Plus, emo teen acting all edgy cause he has daddy issues?

Pass.

We already have Jason for that.

Yeah I'm not going to bother with Titans. It's not my cup of tea but I wish the actors and everyone working on it the best.

I thought Riverdale would be fun...I was wrong

Mighty Member

Young Justice Dick is huge. I like how manly he looks and the jacket looks cool.

Fantastic Member

Young Justice Dick is huge. I like how manly he looks and the jacket looks cool.

His new uniform looks awesome, too.

I really want Dick to upgrade his Nightwing costume.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

I will still admit Titans trailer is one of the most amateur-made trailers I have seen. The lighting, transition and sound usage are mediocre. If the series is good, this is one of farthest quality I have seen from trailer to series. Good luck to DC as always.
    After that trailer I really hope they have a strong editing team for the show. I know that trailers are generally done by a different team but it still worries me a bit.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

Dick is the most versatile comic book character ever. There is a version of him for everyone. No one has our boy's range.

Mighty Member

I know everyone is hating on Titans right now, but I'm excited. It's been a long time since we got a live-action Dick Grayson. I'm gonna enjoy it even if it is a train wreck. I enjoyed TTG when I was watching with my younger cousins, so I might be an outlier. Anyway, we will get a Nightwing in the DCEU in a couple of years. It's not like Titans is the last one.

Oh nice, I didn't expect them to shift his design from season 2, but I like it. I guess he's all grown up now.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Oh nice, I didn't expect them to shift his design from season 2, but I like it. I guess he's all grown up now.
    Would be so cool like near the end of the season he goes into Grayson mode but alas it won't happen.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    I really want Dick to upgrade his Nightwing costume.
    look how big he is mabey he might become batman soon
    usualy dicks at his beefies when thats about to happen

He is beefy.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter Set View Post
    It truly is. Plus, emo teen acting all edgy cause he has daddy issues?

Pass.

We already have Jason for that.
    But that's the place where Dick was at when the NTT started.

Jason might be the grumpy, angsty edgelord now but Dick and Bruce have a long, rocky history and have gone long lengths of time barely speaking, with Dick super angry at Bruce.

Nothing I saw here struck me as being out of character. It's just a place we haven't seen Dick at for a while.

I understand not caring for it, and I'm not terribly impressed either, but this was 100% pure Dick Grayson....just with a little extra cursing.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    But that's the place where Dick was at when the NTT started.

Jason might be the grumpy, angsty edgelord now but Dick and Bruce have a long, rocky history and have gone long lengths of time barely speaking, with Dick super angry at Bruce.

Nothing I saw here struck me as being out of character. It's just a place we haven't seen Dick at for a while.

I understand not caring for it, and I'm not terribly impressed either, but this was 100% pure Dick Grayson....just with a little extra cursing.
    again its jsut a modenr telling of his late teen in 2018 rather then the 80s
    his transformation is abbout to begin into the robin we love