Page 282 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 1822322722782792802812822832842852862923323827821282 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 21418
    BANNED

Not that I think they'll do it but wouldn't it be funny if they end up shipping babs and jayson after all in eternal 2,it would be so funny to see all the rustled jimmies of their shippers.

Well if Seeley or Tynion are writing in Eternal 2 I'd assume they will carry over their Babs/Jason story. Everyone is going to be angsting over Dick's "death" and lying about it so why not throw even more angst into the mix?

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Well, in fairness, that wasn't exactly Go Fish that Dick was playing with Agent 8.
    It looked more like Poker

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Not that I think they'll do it but wouldn't it be funny if they end up shipping babs and jayson after all in eternal 2,it would be so funny to see all the rustled jimmies of their shippers.
    No, that wouldn't be funny. Nothing about sounds fun, then again I don't really like the angst and melodram that Jason brings everywhere.

It is funny how much I dislike the bats now, I may end dropping Grayson.

BANNED

Well if Seeley or Tynion are writing in Eternal 2 I'd assume they will carry over their Babs/Jason story. Everyone is going to be angsting over Dick's "death" and lying about it so why not throw even more angst into the mix?
    Yeah then it will be revealed that damian was mean to tim all along because he is secretly in love with him and he gets jealous of stepennie.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    No, that wouldn't be funny. Nothing about sounds fun, then again I don't really like the angst and melodram that Jason brings everywhere.

It is funny how much I dislike the bats now, I may end dropping Grayson.
    I already dropped everything except Grayson. The only other book I'm reading is JL3000, I want those Convergence tie-ins back.

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Yeah then it will be revealed that damian was mean to tim all along because he is secretly in love with him and he gets jealous of stepennie.
    I think I read that fanfic. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    It seems like Seeley was trying to write them as friends. He was the one who wrote the South America subplot, where Jason's character was actually tolerable. Tynion was the one who made Jason moping all over Babs.

BANNED

It seems like Seeley was trying to write them as friends. He was the one who wrote the South America subplot, where Jason's character was actually tolerable. Tynion was the one who made Jason moping all over Babs.
    yeah it did seem out of the blue that jason is "in love" with barbara,maybe if it was developed more properly and not thrown out of the blue like it did maybe people wouldn't have so much hate for it as they did but we need to wait for eternal 2 to see how it unfolds.

I liked Dick and Barbara together but them in the New 52 has been a complete mess I feel. It seems like no one knows what there relationship is exactly. Like if they dated in the past or just have feelings and never acted on them. So I'm ready to move on from it honestly. Sucks that his romance with Stafire has regressed into something unusable, but with with her being with Roy and closer with Jason now I'm fine with Dick moving on from her too. I'd rather see something new and fresh. I'm not really fond of New 52 Helena B. but if the Grayson book gets better, I am liking the possible direction they are planning at least, maybe I'll come around on her a little more. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    In a Seeley issue he had Babs basically offer herself to Jason in order to get him to stay. So I don't think he was writing them just as friends.
    Last edited by Badou; 06-05-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Eh, I'd hardly consider that "offering herself". And the whole point of that scene was for Jason to walk away from it angst-free.

The whole point of that scene to me was Jason not wanting to act on Barbara's feelings, or her offering herself to keep him in Gotham, despite having feelings for her because he didn't want to be her Dick Grayson replacement. He felt she was only offering herself to him because Dick wasn't there.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I liked Dick and Barbara together but them in the New 52 has been a complete mess I feel. It seems like no one knows what there relationship is exactly. Like if they dated in the past or just have feelings and never acted on them. So I'm ready to move on from it honestly. Sucks that his romance with Stafire has regressed into something unusable, but with with her being with Roy and closer with Jason now I'm fine with Dick moving on from her too. I'd rather see something new and fresh. I'm not really fond of New 52 Helena B. but if the Grayson book gets better, I am liking the possible direction they are planning at least, maybe I'll come around on her a little more. We will see.

In a Seeley issue he had Babs basically offer herself to Jason in order to get him to stay. So I don't think he was writing them just as friends.
    I think it was said once that they've never dated because the timing was never right. They acknowledge each other's feelings, they just never act on it

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderWing20 View Post
    I think it was said once that they've never dated because the timing was never right. They acknowledge each other's feelings, they just never act on it
    I dont know. I just would like to see dick in a happy and healthy fun relationship with a woman outside of the batfamily.

Let's be honest, no one in the Batfamily is ever going to have a happy and healthy fun relationship.