Page 3 of 1428 FirstFirst 123456713531035031003 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoneNecromancer View Post

Is that suppose to be Captain Amy? Dick's not a home wrecker.

All-New Member

Aye. Shame the person who commissioned it didn't ask for it to be done in colour, but I imagine it was expensive enough asking Tony Daniels to draw seven full figures.
    I always thought that too. I wanted to use photoshop to ad color. This is a work in progress.
    Attached Images Attached Images

All-New Member

Dick Grayson is by far my favorite hero. I have his logo tattooed on my back. Granted i have Gotham tatooed on my arm but that was just too cool not to do.lol. I will give anything he's in a chance. Here's a photoshop of a wood carving I made. I did one for Batman and Red Hood too. Had them framed in my room. They look better in person though not pixlized like here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by dick_wingnut View Post
    Still Wish Dick was a superhero, its like they are slowly taking away everything I dug about the character, but I am cautiously optimistic about the new series.

If he kills people, I will riot in the streets. I live in middle of nowhere Maine though, so itll be something lame like flipping a moose over.
    I'd watch that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Is that suppose to be Captain Amy? Dick's not a home wrecker.
    I think it's Barbara trying his hat on.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    He really did. That arc was so much fun. I fear that Dick will be "out in the cold" until Dan Didio retires.
    Once Didio is gone, hopefully Dick can be more like his former self.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I was re-reading some DG as Batman issues the other night and I have to say I really miss him in that role. I know it was only ever meant to be temporary, or at least that's what some people have said to me in the past, but I would have liked to have seen it continue. It was an interesting dynamic between Dick and Damian.
    It was always going to be temporary but it was supposed to stop once Bruce got back. It was so popular that Morrison kept it, but they finally changed it back with the reboot.

On a podcast with Kevin Smith, Morrison said DC had blown it by getting rid off Dick as the Batman to Damian's Robin, referring to them as the 21st Century Batman & Robin and that he could've written them for years more.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

It was always going to be temporary but it was supposed to stop once Bruce got back. It was so popular that Morrison kept it, but they finally changed it back with the reboot.

On a podcast with Kevin Smith, Morrison said DC had blown it by getting rid off Dick as the Batman to Damian's Robin, referring to them as the 21st Century Batman & Robin and that he could've written them for years more.
    I wish Morrison could have written them together for years. I'm not a Morrison fan but I loved his Batman and Robin and I would have killed to see a Nightwing and Robin title penned by him once the reboot happened. The dynamic between Dick and Damian just clicked so well and it's a shame that it had to end when it did. I found I didn't really care for the dynamic between Bruce and Damian in the rebooted version of the title because the two of them are far to similar.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

In addition to Morrison, Snyder did a stellar job of writing Dick as Bats.

BANNED

I wish Morrison could have written them together for years. I'm not a Morrison fan but I loved his Batman and Robin and I would have killed to see a Nightwing and Robin title penned by him once the reboot happened. The dynamic between Dick and Damian just clicked so well and it's a shame that it had to end when it did. I found I didn't really care for the dynamic between Bruce and Damian in the rebooted version of the title because the two of them are far to similar.
    I'd love it if they brought back Morrison and he'd write Dickwing and Damian for the rest of my life. DC always blows off everything good.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Once Didio is gone, hopefully Dick can be more like his former self.
    I hope Didio makes lots and lots of money so he can think about retirement as soon as possible.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by son of booyah View Post
    Yeah, he did. I'd have been happy with him on a Nightwing and Robin title as well.

Quote Originally Posted by son of booyah View Post
    yes Black Mirror was awesome, really one of the last Batman stories i read where it blew me away, not saying his 52 isnt good its just nowhere near as good as his pre 52 run, Dick as Batman was so refreshing and i was a fan of him staying on even with Bruce around as Batman too at least fans had a choice instead of wishing dick stayed on as Batman when Bruce returned they had Dick as Batman and imo it worked, 52 Nightwing felt a tad inconsistant but was still enjoyable, i just hope that Grayson keeps the character traits of Dick Grayson and doesnt give us a different version

No evolution of Grayson image is complete without the Earth Two Robin's original "grown up" outfit:

2011-05-05_215035_Earth_2_Robin_by_CrawdadJones.jpg

Astonishing Member

Yeah, he did. I'd have been happy with him on a Nightwing and Robin title as well.
    You know, they could have probably worked as Wingman (Nightwing + Batman) and Redbird. I mean I don't really have any problem with what Morrison did with Jason in Inc, but since "Nightwing and Robin" just isn't the same as "Batman and Robin," I feel like we missed a consolation prize there.