Page 383 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 2833333733793803813823833843853863873934334838831383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 21418

Quote Originally Posted by Agent MM View Post
    I'm more concerned with who's gonna play Dick.
    Too bad this never got off the ground earlier.

From the moment he was in Chuck I've thought Matt Bomer would make a perfect Dick Grayson. Havent' seen anyone else that could do him justice.

Incredible Member

I would agree but I do think he's too old. Guy's nearly 40.

Are the team members that were announced official or just rumored?

Spartak87

i'm pretty sure nothing is TOTALLY confirmed, but Grayson, Starfire and Barbara are the most likely and as close to confirmed as can be at this stage, (from what I've seen and read) as they are still in pre-production at this point I think. So I think the others like Hawk, Dove (Hank Hall and Dawn Granger versions from what I have read) and Raven are still just rumored but pretty good bets. But in no way should you take my word for it. LOL I am just getting this from various articles that are at least somewhat credible.

I still don't get why Babs is in it, isn't the show about the Titans? Anyway it would be nice to see Roy and Wally but I guess that's not possible because of Arrow and Flash. But there are more than enough Titan members which could be included like Raven and Tempest. As for the actor I'm sure they will find a handsome guy to play Dick, don't think it's a problem.

I think Dick, Starfire, and Raven are the confirmed ones. Babs, Hawk, and Dove are the ones rumored to be appearing in the pilot script.

As for Babs, it makes a lot of narrative sense. She fulfills a hacker role (since Cyborg is likely off-limits or unfeasible to film), and her backstory ties in very easily with Dick's, making her easy to introduce. Hell, they could probably consolidate a few things, and say that her injury is the reason why Dick's mad at Bruce.

Spartak87

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    I think Dick, Starfire, and Raven are the confirmed ones. Babs, Hawk, and Dove are the ones rumored to be appearing in the pilot script.

As for Babs, it makes a lot of narrative sense. She fulfills a hacker role (since Cyborg is likely off-limits or unfeasible to film), and her backstory ties in very easily with Dick's, making her easy to introduce. Hell, they could probably consolidate a few things, and say that her injury is the reason why Dick's mad at Bruce.
    You're right I got Raven and Babs mixed up

I hope they scrap the whole thing, live action superhero tv shows aren't that great IMO.*

*Daredevil being the one exception

Quote Originally Posted by BloodOps View Post
    I hope they scrap the whole thing, live action superhero tv shows aren't that great IMO.*

If it gets made I bet it will be amazing.

TNT doesn't have a great track record, though. I could take it more seriously if it was on say.... FX.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by BloodOps View Post

Nah I need Dick Grayson on mainstream TV. He needs to build a cut following and beef up comic sales

Spectacular Member Shadow Myyst's Avatar

The Titans writers Twitter, which I only believe is really them because Geoff Johns follows them, has only posted pictures of Nightwing, Star, and Raven. Maybe that's a sign they've castesd those roles?

Do you think people would feel better if Titans was put on HBO instead TNT? Thought about it after hearing about the Watchmen being possibly developed by HBO.

Eternal preview: http://www.comicvine.com/articles/ex...1/1100-153768/
    Last edited by Shadow Myyst; 10-01-2015 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    Too bad this never got off the ground earlier.

From the moment he was in Chuck I've thought Matt Bomer would make a perfect Dick Grayson. Havent' seen anyone else that could do him justice.
    Matt Bomer is someone I could see as an older version but if they go with Romani roots or a younger version I always see Remi Malek as near perfect.

Team DD +++ BuckyNat Master Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Matt Bomer is someone I could see as an older version but if they go with Romani roots or a younger version I always see Remi Malek as near perfect.
    Get that Twilight filth away, haha.
    Malek's only a few years younger than Bomer, so he's not much of a younger version (and I think Bomer looks younger). I also think Malek's a weird looking dude, I didn't say ugly, just weird.
    Currently reading:
    - Gangsta.
    - Gangsta. Cursed
    - Tokyo Ghoul:re

I'm not too concerned about looks to be honest. I just want them to pick a guy who can act and doesn't make me cringe in every scene.

Also, Bomer is too old to play Dick. A nice age range would be between 25-32.