Page 428 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528928 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 21418

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    lobdell

out of character
    What a shocker

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Fandom can`t complain about lack of history and then casually dismiss the one writer who actually went the trouble of leaving at least some history intact.
    They can complain about bad writing, and a writer using an angsty history as a plot device/"get out of jail free" card for terrible early characterization.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    They can complain about bad writing, and a writer using an angsty history as a plot device/"get out of jail free" card for terrible early characterization.
    "Angsty history" that was already there, amrite?

Kory remembering Dick fondly and showing readers there was something there despite a ridiculous timeline restraint. Terrible.

History as told by Lobdell is ya, terrible. Not that its gonna matter as thankfully Starfire has pretty much ignored RHatO.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-12-2015 at 10:38 AM.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone is ignoring RHatO or anything that is related to Lobdell. I'm waiting for the day he is getting fired or smth

Why would they need to follow a book that was cancelled where when it was re-launched Kori was moved off to her own title because her portrayal had very few fans and a good amount of complaints.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    Why would they need to follow a book that was cancelled where when it was re-launched Kori was moved off to her own title because her portrayal had very few fans and a good amount of complaints.
    Honestly, there is too much naivety in her current portrayal for my tastes so I'm not really happy with that either anymore then I was overly happy with Lobdell's initial portrayal (or with Wolfman's back in the day). I was really hoping for something else entirely with her solo but it is what is. I'm in the minority and since this portrayal is closer the one fans are wanting to read about it does me no use to complain about it as my complaints will have no effect anyway. I'm still glad she has a solo though and that it has it's fans because then there's a chance that I might someday find a portrayal of the character I can live with.
    Last edited by JasonTodd428; 11-12-2015 at 01:14 PM.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    Aren't Dick and Kori on bad terms? I got that from early Red Hood and during Court of Owls or something.
    In Outlaws it was hinted their in their last meeting Starfire was trying to kill him. So yeah, they aren't on good terms. Though they are probably just going to ignore that.

Still, the issue will probably be just as bad as the recent Batgirl issue. Probably hit the same story beats where they make Dick an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    . Still, the issue will probably be just as bad as the recent Batgirl issue. Probably hit the same story beats where they make Dick an ass.
    That's exactly why I won't bother with the Starfire issue Grayson's making an appearance in. I made the mistake of getting the Batgirl one and frankly I've no desire to repeat the experience.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

I'm sort of repeating myself, but in my opinion they should use Roy instead of Dick so Dick can completely move on from her. That way he only has one nagging redhead (Babs) to worry about. The Starfire and Dick romance makes zero sense to me in the New 52 as all of her important moments were with Roy now courtesy of Lobdell. He is who she closer with now not Dick. In the context of the New 52 Roy is who she loves and has been with longer. I can see where Starfire can use the relationship for attention, but the romance is completely useless to Dick's character. It worked some when the Titans mattered, but that franchise is basically dead now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    What the hell? Why are they videos?

I have no idea, but the grayson preview is awesome.

Hopefully there will be another preview that isn't a video one.

WAR expands and Dick Grayson starts the Robin School. That is what the preview is, It's like TDKR ending except Dick instead of 55 y/o Bruce.

Well, I watched the videos on mute. That one poster is going to throw another tantrum about Tom King reusing the word "Robin" lol.