Page 503 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 34034534934995005015025035045055065075135536031003 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 21418

Who is that on the fight right? Agent 8? She's the only character missing. Everyone, even Ladytron and Ninel are there.

Quote Originally Posted by OversizedLoad View Post
    Attachment 32742
    Written by JACKSON LANZING and COLLIN KELLY
    Art by ROGE ANTONIO
    Cover by MIKEL JANIN
    On sale MAY 25 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    With one of his closest allies now his greatest foe, Dick Grayson will have to make his greatest sacrifice to save those he loves.
    Oh look another sacrifice to save those he loves. It's kinf of ameising howfast the plot become repetitive the moment Tynion got access to Grayson's characters.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Oh look another sacrifice to save those he loves. It's kinf of ameising howfast the plot become repetitive the moment Tynion got access to Grayson's characters.
    What does Tynion have to do with this solicit at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    What does Tynion have to do with this solicit at all?
    It's like Batman and Robin: Eternal absorbed Grayson. And you have BaR:E writers, artist and themes

Spectacular Member

I'm wondering if we'll get an interview with the fill-in writers

Dick falling on the sword for his family is all Grayson. Thats a big theme they have been working with for a bit now.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Dick falling on the sword for his family is all Grayson. Thats a big theme they have been working with for a bit now.
    They weren't an issue until #12, and barely mentioned before that. Dick went to Spyral to protect every mask out there. The best parts of Grayson didn't have anything to do with the bat family.

The problem is that I believed them when they said they wanted elevate the character.

Looks like the end for Grayson, I just hope this sacrifice puts him in another position of powerlessness trying to climb up the hill and getting compared to Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    Looks like the end for Grayson, I just hope this sacrifice puts him in another position of powerlessness trying to climb up the hill and getting compared to Batman.
    Can't tell if that's supposed to have the sarcasm font or not.

Sarcasm, I'm pretty sure they one have him go in circles and end on a definite note since they said they are following the already planned script.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    It's like Batman and Robin: Eternal absorbed Grayson. And you have BaR:E writers, artist and themes
    Holy reach Batman!

I hate that he's still wearing the Nightwing costume he was wearing before in that TH cover. It's so damn lazy, and is actually screwing Nightwing over by just throwing him back in the suit he was wearing before so he can go back to doing the same old same old. It takes away from a potential Nightwing return. Which needs to not be just throwing him back in the same suit so he can do the same old same old, but Nightwing made new again.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 02-16-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Spectacular Member

Does look quite definitive doesn't it!

it'll be a shame to send off the Grayson series we have it's been enjoyable although I have felt the pacing off in the last couple of issues but that would likely be to attempt to wrap all this up, for the writers to take a break to sketch out their future titles and with Grayson being a shared writing team I'm still hopeful of Seeley and King staying on but by now it's very wishful thinking as the writers have a large amount of books to get out each month, I hope DC really pushes what the future holds for some of these characters as the new 52 build around the JLA just hasn't worked out. it's also time for more new books to come from outside of the BatFam

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by joybeans View Post
    Who is that on the fight right? Agent 8? She's the only character missing. Everyone, even Ladytron and Ninel are there.
    I actually thought it was Poppy.

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    Sarcasm, I'm pretty sure they one have him go in circles and end on a definite note since they said they are following the already planned script.
    Yeah, and then they will go with the Owls so it is "another position of powerlessness trying to climb up the hill and getting compared to Batman"