Page 53 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657631031535531053 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Well World's Finest already had Helena and Supergirl react to the presence of Dick Grayson Robin on Earth Prime and critise the very concept of a some kid not born into crimefighting becoming Robin but who knows if the current writer will remember that.
    Good catch. Missed that one. So if they do their homework, then Earth 2 Grayson will have no history as Robin.

Incredible Member

No, I suspect Earth 2 is where we will need to go for our "Dick as a superhero " fix.

The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

I was a big fan of Alias & Powers by Brian Bendis but my only problem was I never saw these "former" heroes in action now we saw Grayson go from Robin to Nightwing over the years personally,I would love to see Grayson stay a spy it's been a great first issue that I have read over ten times so looking forward to issue 2.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Are we still getting issue 2 next week?

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Are we still getting issue 2 next week?
    Yeppers. August 6.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Can't wait.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Astonishing Member

Already feels like 3 months since the last issue.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Already feels like 3 months since the last issue.
    Right?? I was thinking "wow already a delay? It feels like forever" Then I realized it was still July. Really want that second issue, already.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    Right?? I was thinking "wow already a delay? It feels like forever" Then I realized it was still July. Really want that second issue, already.
    I really want to start seeing what the creative team has up their sleeves for a new or re-vamped rogue gallery. Bring on The Tiger!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    I really want to start seeing what the creative team has up their sleeves for a new or re-vamped rogue gallery. Bring on The Tiger!!!!!!!
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Helena this issue, Tiger (or the Beast anyway) next issue. Ladies first, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Helena this issue, Tiger (or the Beast anyway) next issue. Ladies first, after all.
    Oops, where are my manners. Ladies first

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 37 View Post
    Oops, where are my manners. Ladies first
    Ladies Want Dick.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

This is the series that DC should have made weekly....it does seem like forever since the first issue was out even though it's only been about three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    This is the series that DC should have made weekly....it does seem like forever since the first issue was out even though it's only been about three weeks.
    Once World's End gets started, we can have Dick Grayson (at least a version thereof) every week. Then maybe once the "dead" plot is resolved, he can be in whatever weekly spins out of Eternal. Maybe also, if Grayson continues to be a success, they will consider giving him a second title. Maybe a Spyral book, should he still be with that organization. Or, if they really wanted to be creepy, they could have the various superspy organizations in the DCU (Spyral, DEO, Checkmate, SHADE, ARGUS) set up a group to monitor superhero and supervillain activities, while of course keeping an eye on each other. Call it the Shadow Council or some such, with Dick as a most unlikely illuminati.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Once World's End gets started, we can have Dick Grayson (at least a version thereof) every week. Then maybe once the "dead" plot is resolved, he can be in whatever weekly spins out of Eternal. Maybe also, if Grayson continues to be a success, they will consider giving him a second title. Maybe a Spyral book, should he still be with that organization. Or, if they really wanted to be creepy, they could have the various superspy organizations in the DCU (Spyral, DEO, Checkmate, SHADE, ARGUS) set up a group to monitor superhero and supervillain activities, while of course keeping an eye on each other. Call it the Shadow Council or some such, with Dick as a most unlikely illuminati.
    I wouldn't go as far as all that. I would put him on a Lemire-written "Outsiders" book with Green Arrow, Emiko and Katanna though. Have Dick manage to sell Spyral as another "clan" - with deception as it's totem, and weapon of choice - to earn his seat at the table.