Page 7 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117571075071007 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaDrake View Post
    My question is can this book sell with just Graysons name alone for the title? I mean has there really ever been a comic titled after the main character of the book that sold well? Can a book called Grayson really sell more or even the same then one called Nightwing.
    With the amount of buzz this book made, I'm sure people know what this book is all about and if it turns out be good then I'll be more known.

Incredible Member

I cannot wait for this book. I will sure be following this.

Spectacular Member

I just thought of something interesting.. Rose Wilson, agent of Spyral.

Quote Originally Posted by DjessNL View Post
    I just thought of something interesting.. Rose Wilson, agent of Spyral.
    Too late. Rose Wilson's an agent of NOWHERE, and quite frankly i never want to see that organization ever again.

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

It would be awesome if Dick used the EMP mask in the series. I mean, what better tool to have for being a spy?

Never going to happen but...... Kaldur'ahm agent of Spyral

Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    It would be awesome if Dick used the EMP mask in the series. I mean, what better tool to have for being a spy?
    YES! This seems like a no brainer to me. A device that was introduced in Black Mirror and used by Dick in both Batman as well as his own n52 title seems to be a pretty obvious way to deal with the "But people will recognize him" complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Never going to happen but...... Kaldur'ahm agent of Spyral
    While we're at it, Donna Troy, agent of SHADE.

Astonishing Member

I'm only half serious, but maybe all the previous continuity Titans should be agents of some kind, and that's how they all meet up.

Dick Grayson --> Spyral, Donna Troy --> SHADE, Wally West --> ARGUS, Roy Harper --> Checkmate, Garth --> Atlantean Intelligence, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    I'm only half serious, but maybe all the previous continuity Titans should be agents of some kind, and that's how they all meet up.

Dick Grayson --> Spyral, Donna Troy --> SHADE, Wally West --> ARGUS, Roy Harper --> Checkmate, Garth --> Atlantean Intelligence, etc.
    Hmm, that doesn't sound too bad actually.

Though, at the same time, while i'd love to see Dick work with Donna, or Wally, or Vic again, im also kind of over it. At this point i want him to meet new people and make new friends. I don't just want him to meet new versions of his past friends. Dick's gotta move on, and blaze yet another new trail for himself here.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 05-04-2014 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Hmm, that doesn't sound too bad actually.

Though, at the same time, while i'd love to see Dick work with Donna, or Wally, or Vic again, im also kind of over it. At this point i want him to meet new people and make new friends. I don't just want him to meet new versions of his past friends. Dick's gotta move on, and blaze yet another new trail for himself here.
    Here is an idea I got from Brian from Canada (I only steal from the best, ). Maybe one way Grayson could evolve is for him to make his eventual return to life as an open hero leading a team of open heroes like the Fantastic Four or the Avengers of the MCU. The purpose of the team would be to represent and speak for masked heroes to the public, while also making sure the masked heroes were kept always aware of public concern and opinion. The team could also be an interaction point between the hero community and the world's governments and espionage organizations. Membership could be new heroes that Dick meets, but also s o possibly Garth as a representative of Atlantis and Donna, perhaps, from the Amazons. That would firmly establish Dick as independent of Gotham, while re-establishing his role as a leader and connector.

Now, Brian can scold me for misrepresenting his ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Here is an idea I got from Brian from Canada (I only steal from the best, ). Maybe one way Grayson could evolve is for him to make his eventual return to life as an open hero leading a team of open heroes like the Fantastic Four or the Avengers of the MCU. The purpose of the team would be to represent and speak for masked heroes to the public, while also making sure the masked heroes were kept always aware of public concern and opinion. The team could also be an interaction point between the hero community and the world's governments and espionage organizations. Membership could be new heroes that Dick meets, but also s o possibly Garth as a representative of Atlantis and Donna, perhaps, from the Amazons. That would firmly establish Dick as independent of Gotham, while re-establishing his role as a leader and connector.

Now, Brian can scold me for misrepresenting his ideas.
    That sounds terrible. Dick wasn't what he was because of some weird, forced political shenanigans. It was simply that people trusted him.

I could go for this, and have actually been thinking the same thing, but Wally is already being introduce in an incompatible fashion, at this point is rather leave Roy with Jason. Honestly, the only one I'd love to see would be Donna in SHADE. I think that would work really well. Other than that, maybe Kaldur or Miss Martian or Artemis from YJ. Otherwise, let's get some new friends for him.

Shirtless Nightwing in Son of Batman!

More screencaps here: http://shirtless-superheroes.blogspo...of-batman.html

BANNED

He'll probably never wear a shirt again in Grayson.

He looks a lot like Ash Williams from the Evil Dead movies in that picture where he's holding a gun.