Page 8 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218581085081008 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke the Terminator View Post
    He looks a lot like Ash Williams from the Evil Dead movies in that picture where he's holding a gun.
    Good Ash or Bad Ash?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    That sounds terrible. Dick wasn't what he was because of some weird, forced political shenanigans. It was simply that people trusted him.
    And they could trust him again. However, any way you go about it, this is a new continuity, and there has to be some foundation established on which that trust can grow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dzetoun View Post
    Here is an idea I got from Brian from Canada (I only steal from the best, ). Maybe one way Grayson could evolve is for him to make his eventual return to life as an open hero leading a team of open heroes like the Fantastic Four or the Avengers of the MCU. The purpose of the team would be to represent and speak for masked heroes to the public, while also making sure the masked heroes were kept always aware of public concern and opinion. The team could also be an interaction point between the hero community and the world's governments and espionage organizations. Membership could be new heroes that Dick meets, but also s o possibly Garth as a representative of Atlantis and Donna, perhaps, from the Amazons. That would firmly establish Dick as independent of Gotham, while re-establishing his role as a leader and connector.

Now, Brian can scold me for misrepresenting his ideas.
    So Dick should be the second Steve Trevor? Lol

I love the idea of introducing some old Titans pals as agents of SPYRAL, or other agencies like SHADE for Donna. Most of them are kind of being left to rot in limbo, so why not?

For example, whats Jericho been up to in the N52? Seems like that would be an awesome power for espionage work.

Also, the thought of a judas contract throwback of sorts with Terra as a possible double agent sounds pretty fun.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    I love the idea of introducing some old Titans pals as agents of SPYRAL, or other agencies like SHADE for Donna. Most of them are kind of being left to rot in limbo, so why not?

For example, whats Jericho been up to in the N52? Seems like that would be an awesome power for espionage work.

Also, the thought of a judas contract throwback of sorts with Terra as a possible double agent sounds pretty fun.
    I thought Terra, Rose, and the rest of the Ravagers were all dead. I can't be sure about that because I wasn't reading it. Can anyone confirm their status?

BANNED

If Steve Trevor shows up in this book, he'll probably get a lot more panel time than Dick Grayson will.

Astonishing Member AlexanderLuthor's Avatar

Seems pretty simple to me - if Captain America can make $800 million + worldwide - then how much can the original Robin, who is now a super spy make? It ties America's two favorite characters together...Batman and James Bond. If they do it right then Dick Grayson could actually become, maybe not as big as Bruce Wayne, but pretty damn big

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderLuthor View Post
    Seems pretty simple to me - if Captain America can make $800 million + worldwide - then how much can the original Robin, who is now a super spy make? It ties America's two favorite characters together...Batman and James Bond. If they do it right then Dick Grayson could actually become, maybe not as big as Bruce Wayne, but pretty damn big
    I'd just like a chance for Dick to become well-known and popular enough that Didio won't be able to make another peep about killing him off.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    He'll probably never wear a shirt again in Grayson.
    We can only hope.

Thread title says new series launches in June? Did something change?

Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    I thought Terra, Rose, and the rest of the Ravagers were all dead. I can't be sure about that because I wasn't reading it. Can anyone confirm their status?
    They're not dead. The blade Deathstroke use was a teleportation tool. They were all sent to NOWHERE except Beast Boy. Then Deathstroke freed Rose and Terra as part of his deal with Harvest. Rose and Terra then appeared in Deathstroke's book as they fought a Jericho controlled Majestic. Somehow Caulder has escaped from NOWHERE because he's appeared in Forever Evil.

BANNED

This is way too complicated. Dc should reboot again, and THIS time put some thought into it first.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    This is way too complicated. Dc should reboot again, and THIS time put some thought into it first.
    What's complicated? Robin > Nightwing > Batman > Nightwing > Grayson.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Thread title says new series launches in June? Did something change?
    It's always been June. Nightwing #30 is, to all intents and purposes, "Grayson #0" and is out at the end of the month - the new title starting the month after.

Amazing Member

On DC`s official site its listed as July 2. It was also a part of the July solicits.