Page 928 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 4288288789189249259269279289299309319329389781028 ... LastLast
Results 13,906 to 13,920 of 21418
    Mighty Member

Dick looks Caucasian anyway. From his time of being Robin to Nightwing, he was always drawn Caucasian. His Romani heritage has never been the spotlight of his stories. It has always been his time living in Haly's circus that mattered. He was more of a circus boy than a Romani. Even Raptor commented that Dick forgot or did not care of his heritage which he blamed Bruce for.

BANNED

Suddently, Romani can`t be caucasians and fans overthink something that is there to be used positively against the grain of "all Robins are just white boysTM".

This is twice the akward level of a Blue vs Red argument.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post
    Suddently, Romani can`t be caucasians
    They always looked white in the old movies and television shows, at any rate.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I think that the "Dick as a spy" ship has sailed, unfortunately. Unless Seeley works it into Bludhaven, that glorious run of Dick truly having his own niche is over. He's back to happy batman :/

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    I think that the "Dick as a spy" ship has sailed, unfortunately. Unless Seeley works it into Bludhaven, that glorious run of Dick truly having his own niche is over. He's back to happy batman :/
    Well who knows maybe in another 75 years DC will let Dick try to be more than "happy Batman" lol

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    I think that the "Dick as a spy" ship has sailed, unfortunately.
    Agreed. I think he's Nightwing now and will remain so
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Mighty Member

Seeley said he will bring back Spyral. He is just setting up Bludhaven and his rouges first. Dick has been travelling around the world for 2 arcs. 11 of his 21 issues have been in a different country. He just needs Hypnos Implants to cover his identity. Even Helena used Hypnos in Birds of Prey. Dick doesn't have to be Agent 37 to be a spy.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    Seeley said he will bring back Spyral. He is just setting up Bludhaven and his rouges first. Dick has been travelling around the world for 2 arcs. 11 of his 21 issues have been in a different country. He just needs Hypnos Implants to cover his identity. Even Helena used Hypnos in Birds of Prey. Dick doesn't have to be Agent 37 to be a spy.
    I really miss the Hypnos implants. It was a nice upgrade for Dick.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    yeah i miss the hypnos too but i also want his electic escrma sticks from injustice. nightwing needs these updated gear.

also the whole romani thing is about being anti-white for most of tumblr and Twitter. These same people have no problem with the dceu aquaman not being "accurate".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Why couldn't he still use it if he wanted to?

He doesn't have the implants anymore i don't think, and even if he did they need to be activated by Spyral.

Mighty Member

I hope Seeley uses the Run-Offs to upgrade Dick's weaponry and other tech needs. Thrill Devil could help him in upgrading his bike or other forms of transportation. Gorilla Grimm could improve Dick's weaponry. Giz could be the general tech guy, improving things like Dick's communication and hacking tech. Stallion could be Dick's informant on the criminal underworld. Mouse could help in undercover and heist like operations. And last but not the least, Defacer can be his second-on-command. She would be his partner in Bludhaven.

Hopefully Seeley uses the Run-Offs in Bludhaven like how he used Spyral to bring down the Parliament of Owls. It would be a waste for them to be a one arc deal.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    I hope Seeley uses the Run-Offs to upgrade Dick's weaponry and other tech needs. Thrill Devil could help him in upgrading his bike or other forms of transportation. Gorilla Grimm could improve Dick's weaponry. Giz could be the general tech guy, improving things like Dick's communication and hacking tech. Stallion could be Dick's informant on the criminal underworld. Mouse could help in undercover and heist like operations. And last but not the least, Defacer can be his second-on-command. She would be his partner in Bludhaven.

Hopefully Seeley uses the Run-Offs in Bludhaven like how he used Spyral to bring down the Parliament of Owls. It would be a waste for them to be a one arc deal.
    I like this idea, though I'm not sure how I feel about Shawn as a consistent presence in the field.

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    I like this idea, though I'm not sure how I feel about Shawn as a consistent presence in the field.
    Why not? She can take care of herself and the others trust her way more than Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    He doesn't have the implants anymore i don't think, and even if he did they need to be activated by Spyral.
    Helena still has her implants, it's just turned off. She needs to ask Tiger to turn them on for her to use them (you know, since she's no longer an employee of Spyral, she obviously can't use Spyral's resources).

I'm sure it's the same for Dick. That is, if Seeley wants it that way and this happening in the BoP arc wasn't just the Bensons making it up so they could let Helena make a Grayson reference...