Incredible Member

Default Wicked and Divine 5 (Possilbe Spoilers)

I am confused as to who killed the judge in the first issue. Was it Luci? Do we still not know? Does it even matter?

Astonishing Member

It wasn't Luci; it's pretty obviously a set up. She was killed this issue for the rampage she just went on, for being too overtly divine.

We still don't know who killed the judge. Nor have we, to the best of my knowledge, gotten any real strong hints or clues. My gut says it's the sweet sunshine goddess because she's the only one who doesn't yet have an edge. And based on the themes of the book, I'm betting whoever is doing all this is doing it in some effort to survive Ragnorock -- fear of death lies pretty heavy here.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post
    I'm betting whoever is doing all this is doing it in some effort to survive Ragnorock -- fear of death lies pretty heavy here.
    That is a solid point. I didn't even pick up on that but if that's the case it also sets up Laura as her antithesis pretty well since she was willing to jump in front of a train to do what she thought was the right thing.