Page 184 of 212 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3171
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

DEATH’S HEAD #2 (of 4)
    TINI HOWARD (W)
    KEI ZAMA (A)
    Cover by NICK ROCHE
    Connecting Variant Cover
    by JOHN MCCREA
    RENEGADE UPGRADE!
    Billy Kaplan’s been keeping a secret — and this time, there’ll be no wishing away the consequences. What’s a “younger,” upgraded version of Death’s Head doing in Wiccan and Hulkling’s apartment?! Death’s Head goes on a shooting spree for answers — but he just might find himself outmatched this time.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

DEATH’S HEAD #3 (OF 4)
    TINI HOWARD (W)
    KEI ZAMA (A)
    Cover by NICK ROCHE
    Connecting Variant Cover
    by JOHN MCCREA
    JUST A BOT AND HIS WILL TO SURVIVE!
    Dr. Evelyn Necker has been stalking the streets, looking for the recipe for a perfect Death’s Head. And just when she managed to build one, Wiccan whisked him away. But now she’s about to get her hands on the original Death’s Head himself — and it’s gonna be a dream of a fight.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

I had always thought Moore invented the 616 appellation. Kind of weird that it wasn't actually used until Moore took over. I wonder if Thorpe left notes, or whether Paul Neary verbally passed on story ideas to Moore?

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    I had always thought Moore invented the 616 appellation. Kind of weird that it wasn't actually used until Moore took over. I wonder if Thorpe left notes, or whether Paul Neary verbally passed on story ideas to Moore?
    Yes, I was wondering similar thoughts. If Thorpe thought of the "number", how come he didn't use it?

Excalibur 1
    IMG_20190720_225421.jpg
    A NEW DAY IS FORGED!
    Mutantkind has always been special…as has their relationship with the world—or WORLDS—around them. As this new era dawns, a new connection forms between mutants and the magic of the world… and that of Otherworld! Can the new Captain Britain forge a new way through the chaos with her companions Rogue, Gambit, Jubilee, Rictor…and Apocalypse?!?
    Last edited by Demon Bowler; 07-20-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Looks like Brian will appear in X-Men though
    https://twitter.com/AiPTcomics/statu...759922176?s=09

I like that part about Otherworld being affected by Mutants, could be cool to see if this is a result of mutant culture affecting the collective subconscious of Britain

I just wish there were more British characters

BANNED

I want Brian Braddock back as Cap as soon as possible. There must be some good in-story reasons as to why the change happened to begin with.

I'm willing to give Hickman some leeway here because I trust him as a writer... But this simply can not be the long term status quo moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ying Ko View Post
    I want Brian Braddock back as Cap as soon as possible. There must be some good in-story reasons as to why the change happened to begin with.

I'm willing to give Hickman some leeway here because I trust him as a writer... But this simply can not be the long term status quo moving forward.
    Brian's still Captain Britain as well going by that list Demon Bowler posted. So there just might be two Captain Britain's now.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    Brian's still Captain Britain as well going by that list Demon Bowler posted. So there just might be two Captain Britain's now.
    Since the Fallen Angels solicit says the Kwannon is the one currently using Psylocke, they would need something to call Betsy.

There's three Spider-Mans, two Novas, two Wasps, two Falcons, so why can't there be two Captain Britains?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

My theory is that Brian has re-founded the Captain Britain in the omniverse, he is still the last one after Secret Wars and Hickman wrote that. In that situation he can not be the Captain of 616, he has more important matters, and that is why he gives the title to his sister.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There's three Spider-Mans, two Novas, two Wasps, two Falcons, so why can't there be two Captain Britains?
    Love this post.