Page 167 of 212 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 3171
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinjin View Post
    He replied to a question that asked if there are any CB appearances coming up and he said yes.
    Thanks. I was hoping you were going to say he was going to join a team or something, which would have been cool. I'm still holding out for a Captain Britain series, with Meggan, the Black Knight, Roma and the Corps in it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I just read a tweet from Tom Brevoort that there is an upcoming Captain Britain appearance.
    Yeah, X-Men Gold #30.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Thanks. I was hoping you were going to say he was going to join a team or something, which would have been cool. I'm still holding out for a Captain Britain series, with Meggan, the Black Knight, Roma and the Corps in it.
    The other day i had this idea for a captain Britian mini, called the cross country caper.... 12 issues each set in a different uk city..

File Clerk of MI13 The Sword is Drawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, X-Men Gold #30.
    Ah, so another standing in background appearance...
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A Blog dedicated to the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn

That time Judge Dredd, Desperate Dan and Captain Britain entered a biggest chin contest... and lost to Bruce Forsyth.

From Comic Relief Comic, a one-shot from the early 90s.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I wish. Hopefully, "Fresh Start" will start something for the Black Knight, Marvel UK characters and maybe even the Champions of Europe. I wish MI:13 would come back.

I wish. Hopefully, "Fresh Start" will start something for the Black Knight, Marvel UK characters and maybe even the Champions of Europe. I wish MI:13 would come back.

You and me both.

Now that Fox is owned by Disney I hope that Pete Wisdom is back on the table. No more of this modelling Lance Hunter on Wisdom.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

Fox isn't owned by Disney yet, is it? There is still a chance that the deal will be shot down, so they can't really get a move on with anything Fox-owned until it's a sure thing. So I doubt we'll see Wisdom in anything Marvel live-action for a while (if ever).

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Fox isn't owned by Disney yet, is it? There is still a chance that the deal will be shot down, so they can't really get a move on with anything Fox-owned until it's a sure thing. So I doubt we'll see Wisdom in anything Marvel live-action for a while (if ever).

Fair point. Although I doubt very seriously that the takeover wouldn't go through, at this stage.

As to whether Wisdom would ever get used? As likely as any other character we talk about in this thread, tbh. Really comes down to if whoever is leading the tv or film project has an idea for them.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

Can't see Immortal Hulk being Al Ewing's only book. I reckon the Champions would need a new name if they got their own book though, to avoid confusion with Kamala Khan's Champions team.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword is Drawn View Post
    Fair point. Although I doubt very seriously that the takeover wouldn't go through, at this stage.
    It's the Monopolies and Mergers Commission, or whatever it's called, that might squash the deal as I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword is Drawn View Post
    As to whether Wisdom would ever get used? As likely as any other character we talk about in this thread, tbh. Really comes down to if whoever is leading the tv or film project has an idea for them.
    Yes, sorry, when I said "if ever" I was really referring to if the deal doesn't go through, not that there is any less likelihood of Wisdom getting used than say CB or Meggan.

I've seen speculation over on the X-Boards that this "Pete" from the Deadpool 2 trailer is Pete Wisdom:

I don't imagine he appears as anything more than a photograph, though.

It's the Monopolies and Mergers Commission, or whatever it's called, that might squash the deal as I understand it.

I know that we have on in Britain, but I don't believe that such a body exists for America. I could be wrong.

Yes, sorry, when I said "if ever" I was really referring to if the deal doesn't go through, not that there is any less likelihood of Wisdom getting used than say CB or Meggan.

I've seen speculation over on the X-Boards that this "Pete" from the Deadpool 2 trailer is Pete Wisdom:

Interesting. Could be. He did have that tenure leading X-Force, after all. Needs the eyepatch though.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

BANNED

Nice... Hopefully he'll have the Wit, and NOT die.

Incredible Member

Played by a Canadian??? I hope not.....

I bought the Nightraven:From the Marvel UK Vaults kindle ebook a while ago, and I'm just getting around to rereading the Alan Moore Nightraven text stories - they really are the pinnacle of Nightraven stories, imo. Yi Yang is just unspeakably evil, and NR is totally ****** up beyond repair, their relationship outshines any other I can think of in the MU for its intensity.