Page 181 of 181 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181
Results 2,701 to 2,703 of 2703

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Jamieson View Post
    Anyone know why the Black Knight Appreciation thread is closed?

mrjinjin, regarding a potential Dane appearance in Endgame, if I were Marvel, when reality resets itself (or similar) in that film, I would show tantalising glimpses of upcoming characters yet to be revealed as being in upcoming films, if the contracting isn't too hard to pull off
    That would be great. From what I read though, Black Knight MIGHT appear in Endgame. Most likely he won't.
    "Bring Back The Black Knight!"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    All appreciation threads for heroes have been closed in order for new ones to be opened as of the start of 2019 and they have 2019 in the title. Annoying I know. Hopefully, they'll leave the Marvel UK thread alone.

If one for the Black Knight hasn't yet been started, I believe you can start one.
    Thanks, that's really helpful - shall get another one started if someone else hasn't already.
    I'm on Twitter! @alex_jamieson

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by mrjinjin View Post
    That would be great. From what I read though, Black Knight MIGHT appear in Endgame. Most likely he won't.
    I think you are right - I suspect that it was a game of telephone between the original rumour that BK would be in the MCU somehow and the eventual rumour that he would be in Endgame

Big sword and sorcery sale on Comixology, featuring Captain Britain, Excalibur and Black Knight, alongside other things

https://www.comixology.co.uk/Marvel-...FsbENhcm91c2Vs
    Last edited by Alex_Jamieson; 01-08-2019 at 03:54 AM. Reason: Added new link
    I'm on Twitter! @alex_jamieson